The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Shlugo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:46 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:- SSJ Kale & Caulifa vs SSJ Goku and SSJ Gohan(Buu saga)
- SSJ Ikari Trunks vs Berserk Kale
- SSJ2 Caulifa vs SSJ2 Trunks
- Super 17(GT) vs 17(DBS)
- SSJ4 Goku vs SSJ3 Goku(DBS)

Normal Zamasu(No immortality) runs the Buu gauntlet.
1.) Good Buu
2.) Fat Buu
3.) Kid Buu
4.) Uub
5.) Super Buu
6.) Buuhan
7.) Majuub(GT)

-Caulifa and Kale mop the floor with them. Buu Saga SSJ level is small peanuts right now.

-Trunks was significantly below SSB Goku back in Zamasu saga. He most definitely would not be able to just walk though his kamehameha. This fight would go kind of like Trunks fight with Broly in movie 8 - not well for Trunks.

-This might be closer fight but I'll give advantage to Caulifa.

-Hard to compare GT and Super power levels. If we go by the Buu Saga Super Vegetto ~SSJ4 Goku, then 17 should stomp his GT counterpart

- See above.

Zamasu would eaisly clear the gauntlet. He was able to trade blows with SSB Goku.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Shlugo wrote:

1.) Good Buu
2.) Fat Buu
3.) Kid Buu
4.) Uub
5.) Super Buu
6.) Buuhan
7.) Majuub(GT)

-Caulifa and Kale mop the floor with them. Buu Saga SSJ level is small peanuts right now.

-Trunks was significantly below SSB Goku back in Zamasu saga. He most definitely would not be able to just walk though his kamehameha. This fight would go kind of like Trunks fight with Broly in movie 8 - not well for Trunks.

-This might be closer fight but I'll give advantage to Caulifa.

-Hard to compare GT and Super power levels. If we go by the Buu Saga Super Vegetto ~SSJ4 Goku, then 17 should stomp his GT counterpart

- See above.

Zamasu would eaisly clear the gauntlet. He was able to trade blows with SSB Goku.
I'm pretty sure rage trunks wins because after vegito defuse he was going competing with enraged merged zamasu and after seeing ep 101 kale really isn't that strong

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:52 pm

1.ssb bulla vs ssj3 pan with kaioken
2.ssj cabba vs ssj caulif
3.hit vs current golden Freeza
3.current gohan vs 17

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:1.ssb bulla vs ssj3 pan with kaioken
3.current gohan vs 17
- You mean a battle between two babies or you thinking about their grown-up versions? Either way Pan loses badly, SSJ3 itself drains a lot plus Kaioken would make her body explode.

- Caulifla seems to be stronger than Cabba, I would bet in her, she can also turns into SSJ2 a we don't know if Cabba can reach that level yet.

- Hit's Time Skip makes the work for him, I can't see Freeza figuring how to avoid that technique.

- Hard one, mainly because I don't know if 17 was full power against SSJB Goku and this same Goku could beat Gohan pretty easily if he wanted to ( adding Kaioken was just overkill), I could bet on 17 but It could go either way, depends on how stronger is full power Gohan now.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 am

Noah wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:1.ssb bulla vs ssj3 pan with kaioken
3.current gohan vs 17
- You mean a battle between two babies or you thinking about their grown-up versions? Either way Pan loses badly, SSJ3 itself drains a lot plus Kaioken would make her body explode.

- Caulifla seems to be stronger than Cabba, I would bet in her, she can also turns into SSJ2 a we don't know if Cabba can reach that level yet.

- Hit's Time Skip makes the work for him, I can't see Freeza figuring how to avoid that technique.

- Hard one, mainly because I don't know if 17 was full power against SSJB Goku and this same Goku could beat Gohan pretty easily if he wanted to ( adding Kaioken was just overkill), I could bet on 17 but It could go either way, depends on how stronger is full power Gohan now.
I meant the grown up version and ok

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote: I'm pretty sure rage trunks wins because after vegito defuse he was going competing with enraged merged zamasu and after seeing ep 101 kale really isn't that strong
Zamasu was getting weakened by his mutations, also Trunks was getting powered by genki shaneningans, by himself Trunks is weaker than Black, much less Merged Zamasu. Unless you think Trunks is on par with Vegetto, I don't see how this could be an argument. And I see nothing in episode 101 that would somehow make Kale weaker than him.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Shlugo wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: I'm pretty sure rage trunks wins because after vegito defuse he was going competing with enraged merged zamasu and after seeing ep 101 kale really isn't that strong
Zamasu was getting weakened by his mutations, also Trunks was getting powered by genki shaneningans, by himself Trunks is weaker than Black, much less Merged Zamasu. Unless you think Trunks is on par with Vegetto, I don't see how this could be an argument. And I see nothing in episode 101 that would somehow make Kale weaker than him.
Merged zamasu got out of vegito blue final kamehameha like he took no damage and kale isn't even blue level literally episode 101 proved it

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Chickenchaser wrote:Cabba (Base/SSJ) VS Maggetta/Botamo/Frost (Champa Saga) who could beat him?
Cabba loses to all of them in base, and can maybe beat Frost in Super Saiyan and beat Magetta if he insults him.

1.) Good Buu
2.) Fat Buu
3.) Kid Buu
4.) Uub
5.) Super Buu
6.) Buuhan
7.) Majuub(GT)
- Caulifla mops the floor with them alone. Buu arc super saiyans are no match for her.

- Trunks was legit on the same level as full power SSBlue. Trunks wins.

- Trunks did better against SS2 Goku than caulifla, trunks wins again.

- Meh, both are terrible

- SS3 Goku seems much more powerful than Super Vegetto so I'd go with him.

- Clears with ease if this is future zamasu. Present Zamasu might lose to buuhan.
ZombieVito wrote:
New fights:

Current Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Roshi vs Freeza [Final Form; 10% FP; Namek arc].
Current 18 vs 17 [Android arc].
Slim Boo vs Super Boo.
Kale [Berserker] vs SSG Goku.
SSB Vegetto [No time limit] vs Beerus.
Freeza death beams them all.

#18 should have improved enough in 14 years to beat #17 in android arc.

Super buu is (IMO) Kid buu + fat buu therefore he wins.

God goku wins unless he is "holding back"

Beerus Hakais him, seals him in a sword, nullfiies his energy etc. and wins.
Hellspawn28 wrote:SSj2 Caulifa vs. Buuhan

Rules:

- No candy beam
- No outside help
- No absorbing

Who wins? If it's too one sided, let SSj2 Caulifa fight against Super Buu or Kid Buu instead.
Buuhan would definitely beat SS1 Caulifa, but against SS2? I don't know. She would beat Super Buu though.

Berserker1921 wrote:1. Ssj Blue Vegito (no kaioken, flying, and instant transmission, 30 mins) vs Toppo, Frieza, Hit, and Black?

2. Ssj god Broly (mini movie version) vs fused Zamasu (no immortality)?

3. Vegito (cell games) vs Fat Buu (buu saga)?

4. Super Buu vs Black (before ssj rose and getting the boost)?
1. Vegetto one shots Toppo, two shots Freeza, 3 shots black and Hit.

2. What?

3. Vegetto

4. Black curbstomps the hell out of buuhan.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shlugo wrote:
Merged zamasu got out of vegito blue final kamehameha like he took no damage and kale isn't even blue level literally episode 101 proved it

Episode 101 proved nothing. It just showed Kale with Caulifla fighting the Pride Troopers. Whether she can defeat all of them on her own is not even tackled. That was just a touching little scene with the two women fighting as a team and the moment she turned on Broly mode again it was all over anyway.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Cetra wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shlugo wrote:

Episode 101 proved nothing. It just showed Kale with Caulifla fighting the Pride Troopers. Whether she can defeat all of them on her own is not even tackled. That was just a touching little scene with the two women fighting as a team and the moment she turned on Broly mode again it was all over anyway.
You mean the pride jobbers right?

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 pm

SSB Vegito vs Sidra

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:15 am

SaiyanGod117 wrote:SSB Vegito vs Sidra
Vegito blue was said to might be stronger than beerus

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Dabra VS Vegeta / Goku (Boo Saga, all super saiyan's transformations)

mcdjbeatz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by mcdjbeatz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Chickenchaser wrote:Dabra VS Vegeta / Goku (Boo Saga, all super saiyan's transformations)
Chapter: 452 (DBZ 258), P1.1-4
Goku: “Gohan, it’s your turn next, but have you trained properly?”
Vegeta: “Unfortunately, it seems he got carried away in peace and didn’t do any significant training. Our powers are higher than his now…Though I suppose there’s no telling what would happen if he snapped and went into a frenzy… ”
Kaioshin: “S-so that’s why these 3 have such composure...In a pinch, they can put forth tremendous power, like Son Goku displayed momentarily…”

Chapter: 455 (DBZ 261), P10.5-6
Context: as Gohan fights Dabra
Vegeta: “Damn it…this is pissing me off! Alright, I’ll finish this!”
Goku: “Don’t, Vegeta! Let [Gohan] do it. It ain’t like he’s completely losing.”

Vegeta was getting frustrated with Gohan not being able to put Dabra down and was willing to step in to finish him off, while this could be Vegeta being his impatient self I believe that Vegeta could have taken out Dabra. Vegeta stated that both his and Goku's power was higher than Gohan's, Gohan wasn't doing too badly against Dabra which is supported by Goku's line that Gohan isn't "completely losing" which leads me to believe that,
SSJ Goku or Vegeta fight evenly with Dabra, fight could go either way
SSJ Goku and Vegeta win with fair difficultly
SSJ 2 Goku or Vegeta win with minimal difficultly and even easier together
SSJ 3 Goku oneshots

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:12 am

Chickenchaser wrote:Dabra VS Vegeta / Goku (Boo Saga, all super saiyan's transformations)
Super Saiyan 3 Goku one shots

Super saiyan 2 Goku solos easily, vegeta wins with mid difficulty

Super Saiyan 1 Goku and vegeta lose
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:46 am

Dabura loses to both Goku and Vegeta in just SSJ1. I just don't think Dabura is equal to Full Perfect Cell. He's more likely to be equal to the Perfect Cell Goku and Gohan (initially) fought. Specially considering how a rusty SSJ Gohan was able to fight him.

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:53 am

Vegeta was confident that he could defeat Dabra, and Goku agreed with him, despite not even knowing that Vegeta achived SS2. They win easily as SS1 and just one shot him in higher forms.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 am

Oolong vs Pura
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:24 am

DBZ Macky wrote:SSG Goku (DBS Anime) runs the gauntlet:
1. SS3 Goku (GT)
2. SS4 Goku (GT)
3. Syn Shenron
4. Ultra Full Power SS4 Goku (GT)
5. Omega Shenron
6. SS4 Gogeta (GT)
SSJG Goku stomps all due almost accidentally destroying the universe with merely a few shock-waves. Omega could only dream of doing that, and I doubt SSJ4 Gogeta is any more than a few times stronger than Omega.
AvatarReiko wrote:- SSJ Kale & Caulifa vs SSJ Goku and SSJ Gohan(Boo saga)
- SSJRage Trunks vs Berserk Kale

Normal Zamasu(No immortality) runs the Boo gauntlet.
1.) Good Boo
2.) Fat Boo
3.) Kid Boo
4.) Oob
5.) Super Boo
6.) Boohan
7.) Majoob(GT)
Considering Anime Zamasu is around Current SSJ2 Goku’s level and Goku’s base is above SSJ3 Gotenks, then Zamasu stomps everyone besides maybe Majoob. Manga Zamasu could maybe pass Kid Boo but definitely stops at Super Boo.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:04 pm

SSJ2 Gotenks (Buu Arc) vs SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc)