The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Helios518 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:10 pm

dragon boss z wrote:A retcon is still a retcon. And Frieza charged up his special planet destroying attack to destroy planet Vegeta anywyas. It was easy for him but it's not like he just shot out a casual ki blast like kid Buu was about to do to Earth.

Well, it's kind of too bad that the DBS anime gives a reanimated scene of 1st form Freeza casually blowing Planet Vegeta. So as far as the DBS Anime continuity is concerned, Toriyama intended 1st form Freeza to be a casual planet buster because Toriyama had that special in mind when by the time of Freeza arc, but even with the retcon of the special, the anime still put the scene of Freeza destroying Planet Vegeta.

On what exactly? That Beerus' planet is in the universe? In the beginning of the BoG movie it spans to his planet showing it is in the cosmos.
You said there's higher gravity on Beerus' planet, did you not?
It was also more recently stated that King Kai made his own planet.
I'm talking about the planets residing in the mortal universe.

I agree with you here, but technically Frieza only said saiyans can't survive in a vacuum. Nothing else was stated about what they needed to survive as far as I know.
A planet with no atmosphere is just a big rock in the vacuum of space.
Ok I agree with you here. So we agree since Cell is stated solar system level he has the power to destroy the sun plus a little extra?
Yeah, I agree.
I agree at first I thought this was the case, but I also thought god level would be untouchable for pretty much everyone. But now we have any person who trains a bit putting up a fight against SSG.
I could say something similar about GT. Just because a lot of people are stronger than GT Base Goku (Solar System level) doesn't mean they're not solar system level themselves. Same case with god tiers, just because a lot of people are god level doesn't negate that god tiers are capable of mass destruction of the universe within the span of a battle.
I really doubt 17 is stronger than Super 17 from GT
DBS 17 is in an odd level. We know he's strong enough that SSJ3 is too weak but weak enough that SSJB was suppressed when he fought him, and this was during the time where Goku was SSJB-trigger-happy. So honestly rn I think the only safe thing to say is that he's above SSJ3.
I doubt most people in the ToP are stronger than Omega Shenron.
Most people in the ToP aren't god tier. The only for sure god tiers are Goku, Hit, Vegeta, Toppo, Dyspo, Geran, Kafla, & Freeza.

They aren't thinking about people like us, most fans are casual and the show is technically targeted to kids. They know and have pretty much gotten away with everything when it comes to power inconsistencies.
Of course, they're not thinking about battle forums and the show is targeted for kids, but that doesn't mean we can't treat it what happens in it seriously because it's isn't one of the wacky series like Arale, Pop Eye, Looney Tunes, etc.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Helios518 wrote: Well, it's kind of too bad that the DBS anime gives a reanimated scene of 1st form Freeza casually blowing Planet Vegeta. So as far as the DBS Anime continuity is concerned, Toriyama intended 1st form Freeza to be a casual planet buster because Toriyama had that special in mind when by the time of Freeza arc, but even with the retcon of the special, the anime still put the scene of Freeza destroying Planet Vegeta.
The Super anime is a continuation of DB Kai, not the manga. There is plenty of evidence of this like the mentioning of the Ginyu frog filler, Mr. Satan's filler disciples, and the most prominent one, the inclusion of Gregory. I'm not saying they way Frieza blew up planet Vegeta is not "canon" I'm saying that's how he did it in the anime and it doesn't necessarily mean that's how Toriyama pictured it. I don't think there is anything wrong with the scene, as it is an attack made for destroying planets that was charged up and it burrowed to the center of the planet to blow it up from the inside out.
You said there's higher gravity on Beerus' planet, did you not?
I said it had gravity that seemed comparable to Earth, even though it is clearly much smaller.
I'm talking about the planets residing in the mortal universe.
if they can make there own planets and have that ability I don't see why they wouldn't make them for the mortals. And I'm pretty sure star/planet are really close or interchangable in japanese or something because supposedly there was confusion with the star translation in the One Punch Man guide book.

A planet with no atmosphere is just a big rock in the vacuum of space.
True, but I thought you said the atmosphere would massively change, not disappear all together. I mean the atmoshpere of Namek probably should of disappeared when this happened.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
DBS 17 is in an odd level. We know he's strong enough that SSJ3 is too weak but weak enough that SSJB was suppressed when he fought him, and this was during the time where Goku was SSJB-trigger-happy. So honestly rn I think the only safe thing to say is that he's above SSJ3.
Current ssj3 or Z ssj3? Because I don't think 17 could beat current ssj3.
Most people in the ToP aren't god tier. The only for sure god tiers are Goku, Hit, Vegeta, Toppo, Dyspo, Geran, Kafla, & Freeza.
I would argue Dyspo doesn't of god level power, only speed. He seemed of Frieza even in his final form. But I agree with the rest and I think all of those characters you could mention could beat Omega Shenron. I think Omega Shenron would be around SSG level making him lose to pretty much everyone you said, except maybe Dyspo.

Supposedly ssj4 is supposed to be equal to ssj Vegito, and I think ssj Vegito was right under SSG Goku, especially since we see how the U6 saiyan fusion was compared to god mode.

So it would go

ssj Vegito<=>ssj4 Goku/Vegeta<SSG Goku<=>Omega Shenron<SSB Goku/Vegeta/G Frieza/Hit<<GoD/Jiren

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:14 pm

dragon boss z wrote:Current ssj3 or Z ssj3? Because I don't think 17 could beat current ssj3.
I meant current but you can argue that he just "above SSJ" current level
I would argue Dyspo doesn't of god level power, only speed. He seemed of Frieza even in his final form.
I wouldn't put much thought in that scene. Dyspo is the same character that could hurt SSJG Goku & Hit. So maybe it could be that Dyspo is terrified of Freeza's malice, sadism, and that he could go Golden (IIRC Golden form has mortal ki so it's possible Dyspo sensed that).

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm

GT team vs the Tournament of Power.

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Uub (Post Buu fusion)
4. Gohan
5. Trunks
6. Pan
7. Ledgic
8. Paikuhan (Is given 24 hours and is probably stronger than he was in DBZ)
9. Goten
10. Adult Baby (The crazy choice. Baby comes back for 24 hours and he can't take over people's bodies including Vegeta)

Rules are the same as they are in the anime. Goku & Vegeta and Goten & Trunks can fuse with the fusion dance.

How far do they go?
Berserker1921 wrote:Dbz Vs Comics

1. Vegeta vs Batman (Vegeta has no powers and batman can't use his toys)?

2. Pre-Crisis Flash vs UI Goku? (Flash only has to lay one punch on him and he wins, can he do it?)

3. Pre-Crisis Superman vs Jiren? (Knock out only)

4. Zeno runs the God gauntlet (where does he stop at?)
-Odinforce Odin?
-Fully Fed Galactus?
-Spectre with no restrictions?
-Thanos with IG? (Can use it in the Db multiverse)
-Mxlyplizk?
-Living Tribunal?
-Beyonder?
-Lucifer/Michael?
1. Batman can easily find a way to knock out Vegeta.

2. I would imagine Flash could win since he was able to blitz The Specter to before.

3. I feel like it could go either way. Someone like Validus was strong enough to take on Pre-Crisis Superman. I think it would be a pretty good fight, but I feel like Pre-Crisis Superman would probably win due to having better speed feats.

4. Galactus could erase Zeno with the UN. So he stops at #2.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:15 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:GT team vs the Tournament of Power.

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Uub (Post Buu fusion)
4. Gohan
5. Trunks
6. Pan
7. Ledgic
9. Goten
10. Adult Baby (The crazy choice. Baby comes back for 24 hours and he can't take over people's bodies including Vegeta)

Rules are the same as they are in the anime. Goku & Vegeta and Goten & Trunks can fuse with the fusion dance.

How far do they go?
They easily beat U9, U10, and U2.
I haven't seen enough from U3 or U4 to say who wins.
I think they would lose to U6 in a tough fight. SSJ4 Gogeta probably can't beat ssj2 Kefla and Hit at the same time, especially with his time limit being so short. The rest are fodder to Kefla and Hit.
U7 wins comfortably because of UI Goku, SSB Vegeta, and Golden Frieza.
Jiren solos, without him though it would be a great fight that could go either way.

Myzt0gun

Post by Myzt0gun » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Who would win??
1.) Bergamo (No Absorption) vs Android 18
2.) Bergamo (w/ Absorption) vs Ribrianne
3.) Lavender vs Maji Kayo
4.) Basil vs Master Roshi
5.) Jiren vs Kefla (Ssj2), Hit and Magetta
6.) Dyspo vs Frieza (Golden)
7.) Bergamo (No Absorption) vs Master Roshi, Tien and Krillin
8.) Goku (Base) vs Android 18
9.) Obuni vs Ribrianne
10.) Rozie vs Kakunsa vs Bergamo vs Maji Kayo vs Kahseral vs Narirama

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 am

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Uub (Post Buu fusion)
4. Gohan
5. Trunks
6. Pan
7. Ledgic
9. Goten

How far do they go?
It's a good team, probably better than the current one.
Still, I don't think they stand a chance against Toppo, Hit and Jiren. The latter would probably solo the team with ease, and there's no UI to save Goku's butt this time.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:45 am

Myzt0gun wrote:Who would win??
9.) Obuni vs Ribrianne
1) 18's power level is a mess thanks to Toei, so... pass.
2) Bergamo wins.
3) Lavender's poison wouldn't work on Maji Kayo, and the U9 fighter without his only weapon is nothing. So, Maji Kayo wins.
4) Roshi would probably manage to seal him with the Mafuuba.
5) Jiren stomps.
6) Dyspo didn't even want to fight Final form Freeza, so the outcome's obvious.
7) Solar flare + Mafuuba, and bye bye Bergamo. Toei animation logic. :lol: :lol:
8) Pass.
9) Obuni, as Ultimate Gohan struggles against him while Ribrianne in her strongest form lost to 18.
10) What? :shock:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:Still, I don't think they stand a chance against Toppo, Hit and Jiren. The latter would probably solo the team with ease, and there's no UI to save Goku's butt this time.
Why you think that? Goku (GT) could pretty much use the Genkidama as his Super counterpart did and that could be the trigger to unlock UI too.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Noah wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:Still, I don't think they stand a chance against Toppo, Hit and Jiren. The latter would probably solo the team with ease, and there's no UI to save Goku's butt this time.
Why you think that? Goku (GT) could pretty much use the Genkidama as his Super counterpart did and that could be the trigger to unlock UI too.
Goku in Gt wasn't trained by Whis, so he has no idea what UI is or at least a basic understanding of it. So he wouldn't learn it and even if he did, he wouldn't be as strong as his Super counterpart was. He'd still lose to Jiren.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 pm

This is just a general VS to get an idea of this person, a Doctor Who Villain, would rank in DB.

Sutekh the Destroy - The Enemy of All That Lives.

"Evil? Your evil is my good. I'm Sutekh the Destroyer. Where I tread, I leave nothing but dust and darkness. I find that good." - Sutekh
Sutekh is the last of the Osirian race and is possibly the most powerful foe the Doctor has ever faced, wielding such immense mental power. Sutekh was "head of security" for the Osirian Court but sought to usurp power from his brother Horus. Sutekh declared a time war against Horus, which resulted a trail of havoc across half the galaxy and the destruction of the Osirian home world.  During this time Sutehk began to fear that one day a lifeform/s might  evolve enough to challenge his hegemony, and so planned to destroy all life in the universe. Eventually 740 Osirans led by Horus were able to overcome the destroyer and place him in eternal imprisonment on earth with the power source of his prison  being placed on mars. In the year 1911, the archaeologist Professor Marcus Scarman excavated the inner chamber of the pyramid beneath which Sutekh was imprisoned, discovering Sutekh and thereby accidentally allowing him a chance of escape. Sutekh controlled Scarman's corpse, using it and Osiran service robots to construct a rocket in an English priory aimed at the Eye of Horus on Mars. The Fourth Doctor and Sarah were able to destroy the rocket, but the Doctor fell under the psychic control of Sutekh's will as a result. He was made to take Scarman and the robots to Mars in the Doctor's TARDIS. Despite the Doctor's attempt to stop them after surviving an attempt on his life by one of Sutekh's robots, Scarman destroyed the Eye and freed Sutekh. Hurrying back to Earth, the Doctor defeated Sutekh by delaying his trip in a time corridor to the priory by moving the corridor's threshold to the far future, thus effectively ageing him to death. The Doctor said he lived about seven thousand years.  However only the body of Sutekh was defeated, his consciousness would live on to further plague the galaxy.

"You pit your puny will against mine? Kneel! In my presence, you are an ant, a termite. Abase yourself, you grovelling insect." - Sutekh
Even imprisoned, immobilized and his powers limited, Sutekh was a force to be reckoned with. With seal broken, his mental abilities allowed him to easily dominate others, making them puppets to his will. He also appeared to be able to telepathically read other beings, even those established to have psychic defences. Even the Doctor, a Time Lord, was defenceless in the presence of Sutekh. He could also reanimate corpses to act as his servants and contain the explosive force of gelignite from miles away (the gelignite being in England and Sutekh in Egypt), although this was difficult and could be easily disrupted by a simple distraction. He could focus his power through his servants, enabling them to burn people to death with a touch, and was able to destroy the Eye of Horus on Mars from Earth when a servant was within a few meters of it. His greatest feat in this state was breaking through a TARDIS's defence shield, something an old god known as the Black Guardian could not do. This will become relevant in a moment.

With his power unbound Sutekh's original feats placed him as at least a multi-solar system destroyer as he destroyed multiple TARDIS's and star systems, in fact his power was so great the Doctor believed that the Time Lords would be unable to stop him. However a resent comic run called "War of the Gods" paints Sutekh as a far more powerful being then first believed.

Firstly Sutekh faces a being know as The Destroyer, a demon also known as the Devourer of Worlds. He has been confirmed to have destroyed many planets in his time. Sutekh effortlessly disables him, carries him through space and uses him to plug the portal he and other elder beings used to escape their limbo. He also destroys the planet The Destroyer was going to destroy with a gesture.

He them effortlessly destroys The Nocturne, an elder god made of music.
"The only song that is eternal is silence. What pains me the most about music is it sounds so...alive. It mimics the incessant writhing of the foundations of matter. All those patterns and repeated motifs and variations. The endless, pointless spiral of possibility. I want the shifting, microcosmic squirm of the quantum stuff that you are made of to stop. To be inert. I want possibility itself to be impotent powder. No more songs. Be still now. As ash. As dust." - Sutekh

Most impressive of all he single headedly defeats and kills a number of old gods including one of the Gods of Ragnarok. The Gods of Ragnarok, for reference, are three beings who caused and survived the destruction of Old Time which wiped out that universe's version of the Daleks and the Time Lords, in fact they are speculated to have created and destroyed multiple universes. These same beings had previously beged Sutekh to help them escape the imprisonment. Sutekh viewed them as amateurs. (sorry only the panels of the fights beginning have been scanned)

"It is within my power to choose the manner of your death. I can, if I choose, keep you alive for centuries, wracked by the most excruciating pain. Since your interference has condemned me forever to remain a prisoner in the Eye of Horus, it would be a fitting end. You would make an amusing diversion." - Sutekh
And that's no counting all his other powers which include Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality warping, Enhanced Senses (can sense events happening on Earth from his prison), Regeneration (Low-Godly), Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Mind Control, Pain Manipulation (induced excruciating pain on the Doctor), Astral Projection (projected an image of an animal skull into the Tardis), Fire Manipulation, Teleportation, Earth Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (can fire bolts of energy), Time Manipulation, Necromancy, Possession (possessed his son Anubis in the Titan comics), Technopathy (could harm an Osiran AI), Attack Reflection, Power Granting, Healing (able to heal his soldier from a shotgun blast), Telekinesis, Levitation/Flight.

Speed feat wise he's travelled across half a galaxy under his own power in a brief period of time. He's also survived in space stood next to a star with no protection so environmental factors don't bother him much. He's only ever been bested by a combination of time travel, cleaver thinking and planning and his own arrogance. His intellect matched his power and while paranoid and prideful, he was also patient.

So were would we place him?
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:So were would we place him?
Below Yardrat Goku for sure.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:30 pm

9.) Obuni vs Ribrianne
1. Could go either way.
2. Could go either way.
3. Maji Kayo
4. Basil unless Roshi seals him
5. Jiren
6. Frieza
7. Bergamo unless he is sealed or hit by a destructo disc
8. Goku
9. Obuni
10. Maji Kayo

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:44 am

Saonel vs. Obuni
Katopesla vs Rebrianne
Murichim vs. Niggirishi

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:09 am

The_Destroyer wrote:Saonel vs. Obuni
Katopesla vs Rebrianne
Murichim vs. Niggirishi
- Saonel did far better than Obuni against Ultimate Gohan. He wins.
- I'll answer to this one next week.
- Pass.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:44 am

DBS vs DBGT
1. Goku (ToP) vs Goku (Shadow.D) (equal power and no UI)?
2. Vegeta (ToP) vs Vegeta (equal power)?
3. 17 vs Super. 17?
4. SsjBlue Vegito vs Ssj4 Gogeta (equal power, infinite time, and no kaioken)?

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:DBS vs DBGT
3. 17 vs Super. 17?
1,2,4: I'm pretty sure this all ends with the DBS counterpart winning because they have the edge of training with Whis.

3. From what we've seen of both, Super 17 should beat DBS 17 most of the times.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Helios518 wrote:
3. 17 vs Super. 17?
1,2,4: I'm pretty sure this all ends with the DBS counterpart winning because they have the edge of training with Whis.

3. From what we've seen of both, Super 17 should beat DBS 17 most of the times.
I agree with this.

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:40 am

I think people should hold on to the jiren vs comments. The dude has not shown anywhere near his full power, even against UI goku (as UI goku vs Kefla was stronger, and he is yet to get much stronger before fighting jiren). Whis even stated that jiren may have surpassed the level of god of destruction, meaning he would be above all of them. So we need to wait to see if he infact surpasses all gods, or is just in their general league.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 am

Noah wrote:New match:

- Baby Vegetto Black (Baby Vegeta + Goku Black Potara Fusion) vs. current KKx20 + SSJB Goku
Baby vegetto black destroys.

The merging ingredients are much stronger than kefla (Black >>> SSG > Kale >>>>> Caulifla)
They also should have good compatibility since both have saiyan bodies.

Hellspawn28 wrote:Potara fusion between Dai Kaioshin and Shin vs. Kid Buu

If Shin and Dai Kaioshin did fuse against Kid Buu, could they win?
Shin is so incompetent that he weakens dai kaioshin. TBH I now have doubts about him being on the level of base saiyans from Namek
Noah wrote:Strongest Z character current 18 can beat?
Kamiccolo before going in ROSAT

She didn't get any noticeable boost, if any at all.
AvatarReiko wrote:GT Uub vs Base Kale & Caulifa
Base versions of Kale nor caulifla are in the same realm as fat buu, so GT Uub who was stronger than super buu possibly above buff buu, definitely takes this one.
Roronoa-pt wrote:Hypotetical Super Vegetto ( current Goku & current Vegeta ) vs SSJ2 Kefla
Pride Troopers ( everyone excluding Jiren ) vs Piccolo, Gohan, #17, #18 & Freeza
Super vegetto stomps. The lower forms of fusions are always closer to their maximum possible power

i.e., base gotenks is much stronger than base Goku (BoG) despite SS3 Goku (BoG) being stronger than SS3 Gotenks
Berserker1921 wrote:Dbz Vs Comics

1. Vegeta vs Batman (Vegeta has no powers and batman can't use his toys)?

2. Pre-Crisis Flash vs UI Goku? (Flash only has to lay one punch on him and he wins, can he do it?)

3. Pre-Crisis Superman vs Jiren? (Knock out only)

4. Zeno runs the God gauntlet (where does he stop at?)
-Odinforce Odin?
-Fully Fed Galactus?
-Spectre with no restrictions?
-Thanos with IG? (Can use it in the Db multiverse)
-Mxlyplizk?
-Living Tribunal?
-Beyonder?
-Lucifer/Michael?

Batman uses pressure points to knockout vegeta

Flash probably by time travel

Jiren

Zeno erases Odin and Galactus easily. Spectre is little weird to place, but I still think Zeno can erase him.

Thanos erases Zeno with ease.

Mxy vs Zeno doesn't happen, they become friends.

LT and others defeat Zeno without much difficulty
ahill1 wrote:Dr. Gero vs Kibito
Dr Gero. Kibito nor kaioshin impressed me ever

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Uub (Post Buu fusion)
4. Gohan
5. Trunks
6. Pan
7. Ledgic
9. Goten

How far do they go?
Universe 2:

Ribanne and Jimiz are stronger than anyone except Goku, Vegeta and maybe uub.
Goku and vegeta clean house, unless the U2 members use the black-hole cage of love

Universe 3:

Mostly weaklings. Maji Kayo is the only powerhouse. Eventually, team GT can overwhelm him after dealing with other weaklings. It will take a team effort though, and uub will play a big part in it.

Universe 4:

We will see next episode.

Universe 6: Hit solos

Universe 7: Freeza solos

Universe 9: Trio-de-dangers is a big problem. If bergamo chooses to use energy absorption then he might be a big issue. Otherwise, after a massive team effort, they are defeated.

Universe 10: Obuni is a problem. With difficulty, team GT wins

Universe 11: Jiren solos, Toppo solos

9.) Obuni vs Ribrianne
Bergamo wins. He was atleast as strong as base Goku, and stronger than basil

Bergamo wins easily

MajiKayo is basically a stronger, smarter buu. He wins.

Roshi seals otherwise basil stomps.

Unless U6 team works in unison, they are doomed. Even if they do work well effectively, there is a decent chance that Jiren still wins. The only hope is to have hit lock him in a time cage like last time, push him near the edge and then have kefla thrown towards Jiren by Magetta, and release a full power blast to push him off the stage.

Freeza tears him in half

Bergamo unless roshi seals him.

Goku

Obuni

Maji Kayo is easily the strongest.
The_Destroyer wrote:Saonel vs. Obuni
Katopesla vs Rebrianne
Murichim vs. Niggirishi
Saonel did better against Gohan IMO and he's a namekian.

Brianne stomps.

Murichim IMO. Getting destroyed by Freeza is better than getting destroyed by base cabba.
3. 17 vs Super. 17?
3. Super 17. I don't think Super's 17 is that impressive. Sure, he's stronger than before but goku was just spamming blue.

4. Vegetto easily, better trained.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza