The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Beyond
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Beyond » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:33 am

DBZ Macky wrote:Current Goku vs The Flash.
Please don't turn this into a war.
Goku loses to the most haxed version of the flash just like he would lose to archie super sonic. They're too fast and with that speed comes power and other hax.

Mattdos

Post by Mattdos » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm

King Chappa vs. Hercule?
Nam vs. Hercule?
Lastly, Man-Wolf vs. Hercule?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Beyond wrote:
DBZ Macky wrote:Current Goku vs The Flash.
Please don't turn this into a war.
Goku loses to the most haxed version of the flash just like he would lose to archie super sonic. They're too fast and with that speed comes power and other hax.
Even Base Sonic can outspeed Goku.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Mattdos wrote:King Chappa vs. Hercule?
Nam vs. Hercule?
Namu and especially King Chappa far exceed normal human limits and would mop the floor with Mr. Satan in seconds. Man-Wolf is probably fairly close to Mr. Satan's own level, though I'd wager that Man-Wolf's unique attributes might give him a slight edge in a fight.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Mattdos

Post by Mattdos » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Base Broly runs the Frieza gauntlet
Broly vs. 1st Form
Broly vs. 2nd form
Broly vs. 3rd form
Broly vs. Final Form
Broly vs. 100% Final Form
Broly vs. Mecha Frieza

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Nam vs. Hercule?
King Chappa and Nam stomp Hercule, with only Man-Wolf gaving a fight, but still winning.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Nam vs. Hercule?
King Chappa is faster, stronger, more durable and is flat out a better fighter: Hercule gets a stomach ache

Nam is stronger, faster, more durable and sexier: Hercule gets a cramp

Wolf man is stronger, faster, and more durable: Hercule decides to let him win too look good.

New battles!

Fifth form Coola V Fifth form Freeza

Perfect Cell, Semi Perfect Cell, Imperfect Cell, Future Imperfect Cell, and Mira Ultra Fusion V Beerus

Ceeza(Freeza Cell Potara fusion) V SSJ Gogeta

SS3 Gokule V SSJ Vegetto

Gokan (Goku Gohan potara fusion) V Vegetto (can transform up to SS3)

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Mattdos wrote:Base Broly runs the Frieza gauntlet
Can we assume that this is Broli from the tenth movie? If so, he's probably a notch above Goku and Vegeta and he easily tears through all of Freeza's suppression forms with minimal effort. At 100%, Freeza probably has a small power advantage, but Broli could possibly outlast him, due to his rather terrible stamina. However, Broli comes up short against the improved power of Mecha Freeza.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Can we assume that this is Broli from the tenth movie? If so, he's probably a notch above Goku and Vegeta and he easily tears through all of Freeza's suppression forms with minimal effort. At 100%, Freeza probably has a small power advantage, but Broli could possibly outlast him, due to his rather terrible stamina. However, Broli comes up short against the improved power of Mecha Freeza.
Judging by his performance against Gohan I seriously doubt Broly is above Goku.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Gog wrote:New battles!
- Given that Freeza seems to be the favorite of his family, I'd wager that he's stronger than Coola in their true forms, though Coola seemed to be the more competent fighter over all. While it could potentially go either way, I'd say that Freeza's strength advantage would put the odds slightly in his favor.
- Video games, no clue.
- Given the power difference between Cell and Freeza, along with the difference in biology, I doubt that they'd get that big of a boost. they definitely wouldn't be enough to hold a candle to a Goku/Vegeta fusion.
- Odds are that fusing with Mr. Satan would actually weaken Goku, and given Mr. Satan's inability to control Ki, I highly doubt that the hypothetical Gotan would be able to go Super Saiyan 3. Even if he could, he'd pale in comparison to Vegetto's might.
- Like the Freeza/Cell example above, the power gap between Goku and Gohan is pretty big, and the difference in the way they access their power (Goku needs transformations to access 99.75% of his power, Gohan doesn't) probably means that he wouldn't get the full 50/100/400 fold boosts from transforming. While Kuhan would get a mega powerful base form, he wouldn't be able to compete with Vegetto once he went Super Saiyan. As the Elder Kaioshin once said
Two of the top 3 masters in both the living world and afterlife have merged, after all. What’s more, two rivals have joined together. That’s definitely strongest.
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Judging by his performance against Gohan I seriously doubt Broly is above Goku.
It's been a while since I've seen that movie so I'll take your word for it.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Here's some random ones:

Mr Satan vs Bacterian
Ultimate Gohan vs SSJ Vegeta
Chaozu vs Kid Goku (21st tourney)
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:04 pm

SS4 Broly V Vegetto!

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Gog wrote:SS4 Broly V Vegetto!
Ignoring the fact that it'd basically be impossible for Broli to achieve Super Saiyan 4 by normal means, it's possible that the potential releasing nature of Super Saiyan 4 would allow Broli to contend with Vegetto... in his base form. If Vegetto is allowed to go Super Saiyan, he terminates Broli with ease.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:22 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Gog wrote:SS4 Broly V Vegetto!
Ignoring the fact that it'd basically be impossible for Broli to achieve Super Saiyan 4 by normal means, it's possible that the potential releasing nature of Super Saiyan 4 would allow Broli to contend with Vegetto... in his base form. If Vegetto is allowed to go Super Saiyan, he terminates Broli with ease.
What about SS5 Broly? How does he fare against Vegetto?

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:33 pm

SSJ Vegito (Buu Saga) vs GT Gohan, GT SSJ3 Goku (Adult Body), and GT Vegeta (No SSJ4)
Vegito is using all of his abilities to the fullest extent and trying to take out the team as quick as possible.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 pm

floofychan333 wrote:Here's some random ones:

Mr Satan vs Bacterian
I think Bacterian defeats Mr Satan.
Gohan would finger flick Vegeta.
Chaiotzu stomps Goku.
Broly vs. 1st Form
Broly vs. 2nd form
Broly vs. 3rd form
Broly vs. Final Form
Broly vs. 100% Final Form
Broly vs. Mecha Frieza
For Movie 10 Broly, I'd say he defeats Final Form Frieza in his 70%. 100% and up I'll give it to Frieza.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 pm

floofychan333 wrote:Here's some random ones:

Mr Satan vs Bacterian
- I'm willing to bet that Bacterian would be strong enough to beat Mr. Satan even without his stench.
- Preeeeettty sure Ultimate Gohan is a heck of a lot stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta-, let alone his regular Super Saiyan form. Unless you're referring to Vegeta from Super, in which case, pass.
- Chiaotzu is more than strong enough to beat Goku black and blue without his special abilities.
Gog wrote:What about SS5 Broly? How does he fare against Vegetto?
I'm going to say Vegetto wins, since he can't exactly lose to something that doesn't exist.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:05 am

Toyotaro vs Post-2012 Kubo

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 am

New battles!

Cell(perfect) V Bojack

Buu(Super) V Buunemba(Janemba Kid Buu fusion)

Frost(first form) V Finial form Freeza

Babidi V Saiyan Saga Goku(no kaio ken)

Uub V Buu

Broly V everyone

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 am

Gog wrote:New battles!

Cell(perfect) V Bojack

Buu(Super) V Buunemba(Janemba Kid Buu fusion)

Frost(first form) V Finial form Freeza

Babidi V Saiyan Saga Goku(no kaio ken)

Uub V Buu

Broly V everyone
- If it's regular Perfect Cell, the two of them are about even in raw strength, though Cell's probably the more capable fighter and he ha a myriad of special abilities to abuse that Bojack just doesn't. It'll be a hard fight, but the odds are definitely in Cell's favor. If it's Super Perfect Cell, then he doesn't need any unique talents to win, he can just punch Bojack in the face and make his head explode.
- Janemba is stated to be stronger than Hirudegarn, who beat Ultimate Gohan and SS3 Gotenks, so he probably doesn't even need to be absorbed by Pure Boo to win.
- Super, pass.
- Bobbidi is physically a pushover, and Goku has no evil in his heart for the warlock to take advantage of. Unless if he tries warping Goku into outer space, Goku's gonna beat him to a pulp.
- I would ask "which Boo?" but it doesn't really matter. Oob can only access his dormant power in short bursts of emotion (kinda like Gohan) and the only way to kill a Majin Boo is to totally eradicate them with a ridiculously overpowered Ki blast. Eventually Oob would tire or just get absorbed/turned into candy and eaten, and that'll be that.
- Define everybody.