The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RehBeh
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by RehBeh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 am

Gog wrote:Neko Majin V Perfect Cell.
Neko Majin is a gag character. The fight would be like Arale VS. Vegeta.
GT wasn't that bad
DBZ Macky wrote:
RehBeh wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote: He is, its just that no one holds him in high esteem, even in-universe.
He must feel awful. Being a God and no one respects him. Just sad.
And Zamasu thought he had it bad. Fuckin' edgy Kaios thinking about "Justice" and shit just because they got strong by chance.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:47 am

Kid Buu V (Pre Crisis) Superman

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:11 am

Noah wrote:New match:

- False Super Saiyan Goku (permanent) vs. Final Form Freeza (50% to 80% full power)
Freeza reverts back to his third form and one-shots. Giant lord slug isn't more powerful than Nail-piccolo, and it was stated he would stomp "super saiyan" Goku.
AvatarReiko wrote:BOG Beers vs SSJB KK Goku, SSJB Vegeta & SSR Trunks
SSJ2 Trunks vs 4th Form Frieza(ROF)
SSJR Trunks vs Golden Frieza
SSJ Cabba vs Perfect Cell
SSJ Trunks & SSJ Vegeta(Post-ROSAT) vs Semi-Perfect Cell Note: First Trip
Is beerus restricted to the power he used against Goku? If so, he blows up the planet. If not, then he drops them all with one shot each.
Or he could simply remove them.

Trunks if this is post training trunks. If this is pre training trunks, he defeats the "seen" power of freeza, but falls to 100% freeza.

They are about even, but his stamina will render him too weak too soon. Trunks wins.

Cabba reverts back in base and one-shots.

Didn't vegeta already defeat him?

ZombieVito wrote:
New fights:

Base Goku [Normal base] vs Future Trunks. Episode 49 of Super, no transformations or Kaioken.
Lavender vs Dabura. No magic, spit or poison.
U6 Kaioshin vs Shin. No magic or special abilities.
Bardock [DB-] vs Appule.
Future Zamasu vs Super Boo. No immortality, magic or special abilities.
Base goku was beyond base future trunks.

Lavender was hanging with base gohan who was stronger than buu. He is also older than Basil (M vegeta+), which most likely means he is stronger. Lavender wins.

How are we supposed to know?

No way to tell

Future Zamasu stomps.
Gog wrote:Kid Buu V (Pre Crisis) Superman
Pre crisis superman sneezes and kid buu gets turned to atoms.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:37 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Base Goku [Normal base] vs Future Trunks. Episode 49 of Super, no transformations or Kaioken.
Bardock [DB-] vs Appule.

Base Goku wins easily.

Lavender. He was able to take hits from base Gohan before he poisoned him, something that is way beyond Dabura.

Can't tell.

Bardock, probably.

Zamasu was able to fight SSJ 2 Goku on near equal terms. Base Goku is much stronger than SSJ 3 Gotenks who almost killed Boo, and SSJ 2 is 100 times that. Future Zamasu is even stronger than his current counterpart. This basically like putting Radizt against Captain Ginyu. Zamasu wipes the floor with Super Boo with just a fraction of his power.

New match:

SSB Vegetto (no fusion time limit) vs Beerus.

Vegetto can use Kaio Ken if needed.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:26 am

apex_pretador wrote:

- False Super Saiyan Goku (permanent) vs. Final Form Freeza (50% to 80% full power)
Freeza reverts back to his third form and one-shots. Giant lord slug isn't more powerful than Nail-piccolo, and it was stated he would stomp "super saiyan" Goku
When?
Shlugo wrote:Zamasu was able to fight SSJ 2 Goku on near equal terms. Base Goku is much stronger than SSJ 3 Gotenks who almost killed Boo, and SSJ 2 is 100 times that. Future Zamasu is even stronger than his current counterpart. This basically like putting Radizt against Captain Ginyu. Zamasu wipes the floor with Super Boo with just a fraction of his power.
Oh yea, like Zamasu would be impressed that a mortal was responsible for dealing with Majin Boo if the latter was a fodder to him, seems legit.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:47 am

Noah wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:

Freeza reverts back to his third form and one-shots. Giant lord slug isn't more powerful than Nail-piccolo, and it was stated he would stomp "super saiyan" Goku
When?

When he grew big, king kaio said that he could be stronger than freeza (first or second form?) and even a super saiyan.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:31 am

dragonball0900 wrote:
Roronoa-pt wrote: 3. Kibito should win with low difficulty.
Well, Kibito was below Base Gohan, and a much stronger Base Goku was stated to be on par with Yakon, to the point where Gohan said that they can only defeat him if he and Goku fight together. I'd really say Yakon would win this one.

Right. What if:

Yamcha (Mecha Frieza Arc) vs Zarbon

Android 16 vs Super Android 13

Android 14 vs Android 15

50% FPSSJ Goku (Cell Games) vs SSJ Future Trunks (Cell Games)

Buu Arc Piccolo vs 70% FPSSJ Goku (Cell Games)
My bad, somehow I thought Yakon was Pui Pui. I agree, Yakon should be able to win against Kibito.

Zarbon turns to his Monster Form and still loses against Yamcha.
Pass
Pass
They should be equal, can go either way.
Same as above.

50% Beerus should be able to win after an outstanding battle.
SSJ2 Trunks was easily stomped by a base Black who wasn't stronger than SSJ2 Goku by that point. Final Form Frieza wins.
SSJ2 Ultra Rage Trunks should be able to win without much difficulty.
Cabba should be stronger but not strong enough to win this easily. Can go either way since Cell is more experienced and has some great techniques.
I give this fight to the father and the son.

ZombieVito wrote: New fights:

Bardock [DB-] vs Appule.
Base Goku wins without much trouble.
Lavender was able to keep up with a Gohan who should be much stronger than the Gohan who fought Dabura. Lavender wins.
No way to tell.
Pass.
Future Zamasu, who I believe is bellow SSJB level, destroys Buu easily.

New fights:

One armed Piccolo ( Post Rosat Cell saga ) vs #17 & #18
Piccolo Daimao vs Dabura ( equal power levels )
Lavender vs Basil ( no poison or drugs )

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:01 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
Noah wrote:
apex_pretador wrote: Freeza reverts back to his third form and one-shots. Giant lord slug isn't more powerful than Nail-piccolo, and it was stated he would stomp "super saiyan" Goku
When?

When he grew big, king kaio said that he could be stronger than freeza (first or second form?) and even a super saiyan.
What if as soon as they had went inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, both Goku and Gohan were personally trained by the Angels, Vados and Whis for a full-time trip in the Room of Spirit and Time? With the father and son coming out even stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Goku was against Golden Frieza in just their base forms as Saiyan Beyond Gods?

1) Goku and Teen Gohan (Saiyan Beyond Gods) vs. Beerus (Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods).

2) Goku and Teen Gohan (Chou Super Saiyans) vs. Golden Frieza (Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F).

3) Goku and Teen Gohan (Super Saiyan Gods) vs. Hit (Versus Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta).

4) Goku and Teen Gohan (Super Saiyan Blues) vs. Copy-Vegeta (Versus Gotenks).

5) Goku and Teen Gohan (Super Saiyan 4s) vs. Goku Black (Just as he stole the other Goku's body).

[spoiler]Shadow Walker Gohan
Neo Perfect Cell
Savior of the Saiyan Legend
Blazing Battle
Long-awaited Serious Duel
Family Ties
Shattering the Limit[/spoiler]
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm

apex_pretador wrote:When he grew big, king kaio said that he could be stronger than freeza (first or second form?) and even a super saiyan.
And what makes you think Giant Slug is weaker than Piccolo (sync with Nail) and when King Kai mentioned he could be stronger than Freeza he was just refering to one of its forms and not Freeza as a whole?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Noah wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:When he grew big, king kaio said that he could be stronger than freeza (first or second form?) and even a super saiyan.
And what makes you think Giant Slug is weaker than Piccolo (sync with Nail) and when King Kai mentioned he could be stronger than Freeza he was just refering to one of its forms and not Freeza as a whole?
Because this movie happens after turles movie, in which Piccolo was alive and had 19,000 power level. At max, piccolo reached 30,000. Remember what Goku did with weakened piccolo's ki and kaioken x100? He took slug out with ease. So, goku (much below 3 million) took him out easily, while under massive strain of kaioken.

Kai can't be referring to freeza's final form because no one had ever seen it.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:06 pm

pacz360 wrote:Ssj rage trunks Vs toppo
Trunks.

It's very difficult to tell...
- Battle Of Gods? You mean the movie? If so, Beerus gets slaughtered unless he destroys them or the planet. Movie Beerus was only 40% stronger than SsjG Goku, who is trash compared to even SsjB KKx10 Goku from the Champa arc. No wonder Beerus's power was retconned in Super.
- I'm going to ignore the fact that Ssj2 Trunks actually landed hits on SsjR Black and Future Zamasu, something that even now I can't explain. Frieza slaughters.
- Ssj Rage Trunks one-shots. Literally.
- :lol: :lol: :lol:
- No clue.
ZombieVito wrote: New fights:

Bardock [DB-] vs Appule.
- Goku.
- I don't think Lavenda's weaker than Ssj Gohan (Buu saga), who was even with Dabura. He wins.
- How are we supposed to know? :shock:
- No clue.
- Future Zamasu was strong enough to take on SsjB Goku and Vegeta and hurt them. Super Buu gets stomped.
Noah wrote:
Oh yea, like Zamasu would be impressed that a mortal was responsible for dealing with Majin Boo if the latter was a fodder to him, seems legit.
This never happens in the anime, sorry.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:46 pm

apex_pretador wrote:Because this movie happens after turles movie, in which Piccolo was alive and had 19,000 power level. At max, piccolo reached 30,000. Remember what Goku did with weakened piccolo's ki and kaioken x100? He took slug out with ease. So, goku (much below 3 million) took him out easily, while under massive strain of kaioken.

Pardon, but Kaioken times hundred? Anyway we're talking In-Universe, so chronological stuff don't work with the movies, what we clearly know is that M4 implies that Goku and the gang somehow defeated Freeza and came back to Earth, so how why would King Kai have mentioned Freeza to Goku if they hadn't met yet?
Zamasu55 wrote:This never happens in the anime, sorry.
Exactly, what happens in the anime is Future Trunks becoming stronger than Vegetto by training a few years alone and later running from Black. He was on par with SSJ2 Goku, so yea Zamasu being also stronger than a Super Saiyan God makes sense :P
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Noah wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:Because this movie happens after turles movie, in which Piccolo was alive and had 19,000 power level. At max, piccolo reached 30,000. Remember what Goku did with weakened piccolo's ki and kaioken x100? He took slug out with ease. So, goku (much below 3 million) took him out easily, while under massive strain of kaioken.

Pardon, but Kaioken times hundred? Anyway we're talking In-Universe, so chronological stuff don't work with the movies, what we clearly know is that M4 implies that Goku and the gang somehow defeated Freeza and came back to Earth, so how why would King Kai have mentioned Freeza to Goku if they hadn't met yet?
Zamasu55 wrote:This never happens in the anime, sorry.
Exactly, what happens in the anime is Future Trunks becoming stronger than Vegetto by training a few years alone and later running from Black. He was on par with SSJ2 Goku, so yea Zamasu being also stronger than a Super Saiyan God makes sense :P
Sorry, but Trunks never became stronger than Vegito. At least watch the episode, Vegito weakened Zamasu who had also lost speed by becoming huge.

And Future Zamasu is 17 years older than Present Zamasu.
Whether you like it or not, Future Zamasu is indeed stronger than SsjG Goku as he's able to hurt SsjB Goku and Vegeta, this is pretty clear.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:20 pm

LSS3 Broly V SSJ Vegetto!

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Roronoa-pt wrote: My bad, somehow I thought Yakon was Pui Pui. I agree, Yakon should be able to win against Kibito.

Zarbon turns to his Monster Form and still loses against Yamcha.
Pass
Pass
They should be equal, can go either way.
Same as above.
Oh, so that was the reason. I also agree that Yakon would win against Kibito. I also agree with you on Yamcha winning against Zarbon, as well as Cell Games Trunks vs 50% Goku being an equal fight. But I'm not sure about your last answer since Buu Arc Piccolo was stated to be way below Kaioshin, who was below SSJ Gohan, who was probably around the same league as Cell Games Goku, there are 2 gaps between Cell Games Goku and Piccolo, and I don't know if 70% would be able to lose against a fighter that is way way weaker than his 100%.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:Sorry, but Trunks never became stronger than Vegito. At least watch the episode, Vegito weakened Zamasu who had also lost speed by becoming huge.

And Future Zamasu is 17 years older than Present Zamasu.
Whether you like it or not, Future Zamasu is indeed stronger than SsjG Goku as he's able to hurt SsjB Goku and Vegeta, this is pretty clear.

I see that you skipped some text interpretation classes. I wasn't talking about Genki Hope Sword whatever Trunks vs. Merged Zamasu or Future Zamasu, but the Trunks that had a sparring match with SSJ2 Goku who fought Present Zamasu later. Because by your logic if Present Zamasu is stronger than a SSJG-tier then Future Trunks at the beginning of the arc is too, even though doesn't make any sense.

But since you brought another topic: Vegetto didn't weakened Merged Zamasu, don't know why people insist in that. Zamasu doesn't show signs of being exhausted or worn out, what is impressive about this scene is Trunks again managing to keeping up with an enemy that should be way above his power and about Future Zamasu I can buy he being a God-tier after 17 years in the future, he wished for immortality and assisted Black in their task to eliminate the Gods/Mortals in other universes, so it's natural for him to improve after so many battles.
Last edited by Noah on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Gog wrote:LSS3 Broly V SSJ Vegetto!
Ignoring the nonsense from Dragon Ball Heroes and the other video games and given my opinion that the Legendary form is more-or-less Broli's unique variation of Grade 3 and serves as a stand-in for Super Saiyan 2, a SS3 Broly wouldn't be much stronger than SS3 Goku. Super Vegetto has to try really hard not to kill Broli in one punch.
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Gog wrote:LSS3 Broly V SSJ Vegetto!
Ignoring the nonsense from Dragon Ball Heroes and the other video games, Movie 10 Broly maxes out at around the same strength as Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta and Goku in his Legendary form, which I personally see as a variation of Super Saiyan Grade 3 unique to Broli and that it serves as a stand-in for Super Saiyan 2. Given this, his Super Saiyan 3 form would be more-or-less on the same level as SS3 Goku and Pure Boo, maybe a little stronger for good measure. Super Vegetto would have to try to not instantly kill Broly in one blow.
Huh, what happens if you include the nonsense from Dragon Ball Heroes and the video games?

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:55 pm

Gog wrote:Huh, what happens if you include the nonsense from Dragon Ball Heroes and the video games?
I get a migraine.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:19 am

Hirudigarn V Buuhan