The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:17 am

AvatarReiko wrote:SSJ2 Cabba vs SSJ2 Trunks
4th Form Frieza vs SSJG Goku(TOP)
Caulifa & Kale vs Piccolo & Gohan
If we go by Manga, trunks will win due to being stronger than SS3 Goku who is stronger than cabba
If we go by anime, then trunks has no feats to compare, but I feel like he will win.

A tired SSJ2 Cabba forced Frieza to go golden
Forced? We don't know. Freeza might not be able to no-sell Cabba without going golden. Perhaps he doesn't want to struggle, or perhaps he doesn't want to waste time.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:04 am

AvatarReiko wrote:A tired SSJ2 Cabba forced Frieza to go golden.
Not really, Frieza later says he shouldn't waste stamina with scrubs like Cabba, meaning that he could defeat him without Golden.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Noah wrote:
AvatarReiko wrote:A tired SSJ2 Cabba forced Frieza to go golden.
Not really, Frieza later says he shouldn't waste stamina with scrubs like Cabba, meaning that he could defeat him without Golden.
I he is saying he shouldn't\'t yet still did, that suggest that he had to.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:54 pm

AvatarReiko wrote: SSJ2 Cabba vs SSJ2 Trunks
4th Form Frieza vs SSJG Goku(TOP)
Caulifa & Kale vs Piccolo & Gohan
ssj2 Trunks
SSG Goku
Caulifla and Kale
dragon boss z wrote:ssj2 Cabba vs final form Frieza
There is no way to tell
SS2 cabba is stronger than base Vegeta but so is Freeza.
Freeza goes buff and kills cabba
A tired SSJ2 Cabba forced Frieza to go golden.
Frieza went Golden to tank Cabba's strongest move and one shot him, he didn't do it because he needed it to win. Frieza said "as I thought wasting my energy on trash, is a waste after all." So he either mean he went golden so he wouldn't need to waste energy fighting Cabba, or him going Golden wasted energy. I'm not 100% sure.

Also if you think a tired ssj2 Cabba is above final form Frieza, why did you make a match of 4th form Frieza vs SSG goku? SSG Goku would one shot ssj2 Cabba.
precita wrote:Guys, Kid Trunks kicked Fat Buu about 10 yards back in the Buu saga because it was a "cheap shot" and Buu had no idea he was there.
Exactly. People seem to forget that things have "mass". A middle age man of average build is going to get knocked of his feet if something/someone hits him with enough force.

the thing is Mona saw Vegeta and was talking directly to I'm in the middle of a tournament of survival. It's her fault she got hit like that. It's not like Vegeta hit her from behind without her knowing he was there.

Puaru
Banned

Post by Puaru » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:48 pm

So the way Goku in his ultra instinct mode was described by Whis as having "overcome his own upper limit", I thought this sounded very similar to what has been said about Saitama in the One Punch Man series. So with that in mind:

Ultra Instinct Goku VS Saitama

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Puaru wrote: Ultra Instinct Goku VS Saitama
If we go by the nature of Saitama he wins by default against anyone, that's the gag..
If we go by feats base even Goku right now should win without issues..
Of course there's always gonna be some issues with feats and their interpretation so take it with a grain of salt..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Hit the assassin vs Goku Black with scythe

Hit the assassin vs Toppo, Vegeta

Jiren the grey vs Thanos the mad titan
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:03 pm

-Piccolo (TOP) vs Caulifla ss1
    -Dyspo vs #17
      -Krillin (TOP) vs Dr gero
      Mostly active on discord.

Polyphase Avatron
      Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Monna vs. Bojack
      Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Helios518
      OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Monna vs. Bojack
      Monna destroyed SSJ Cabba (who's base form is easily in the Boo Arc levels). Monna wouldn't even need to transform to 10/10 Bojack.
      apex_pretador wrote:Hit the assassin vs Goku Black with scythe

Hit the assassin vs Toppo, Vegeta

Jiren the grey vs Thanos the mad titan

1) Hit 8-9/10 wins if he's allowed his killing techniques as Goku Black doesn't have any defense to it.

2) This is a weird one. I'm not sure Vegeta and Toppo could figure out Hit's time-skip like Geran did but the time-skip seems to work best in 1v1s. Toppo & Vegeta 6/10 takes this unless Hit just decides to one-shot both of them asap.

3) Geran 10/10 wins. Thanos w/o the gauntlet is in the galaxy to multi-galaxy range at best and his speed is too slow while Geran was stopping universal punches with a finger and easily blitzes Dyspo. Thanos can use telepathy to kill Geran but Thanos (in-character) doesn't open up with that and would die before realizing that he needs to use telepathy.
      Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

apex_pretador
      I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:37 pm

SS Cabba is atleast Basil level and Monna stomped him. Basil >>>>>> Bojack
      Helios518 wrote: 2) This is a weird one. I'm not sure Vegeta and Toppo could figure out Hit's time-skip like Geran did but the time-skip seems to work best in 1v1s. Toppo & Vegeta 6/10 takes this unless Hit just decides to one-shot both of them asap.
      Don't you think that if hit uses the multi-dimensional heart-stopping punch on one of them, he could turn this into heavily his favour?
      Respect Piccolo
      Respect Tao Pai Pai
      Respect Freeza

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Helios518 wrote:
      Monna destroyed SSJ Cabba (who's base form is easily in the Boo Arc levels). Monna wouldn't even need to transform to 10/10 Bojack.
      Don't think base U6 saiyans are Buu tier just because Goku and Vegeta are. In the next ep preview it looks like a tired base Goku is matching ssj2 Caulifla. Not to mention final form Frieza easily blocked Cabba's attacks with one hand and final form Frieza is around base Goku/Vegeta level, at least when he isn't' fully powered up.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:44 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
      SS Cabba is atleast Basil level and Monna stomped him. Basil >>>>>> Bojack
      How is Basil>>>>>Bojack? Majin Buu (who now is less than 50% of the original fat Buu in power) didn't even see him as a threat, and only with the steroids was Basil able to fight Majin Buu seriously. both current Majin Buu and roid Baisl are buu saga ssj2 tier in power. So with the roids, yes Basil is above Bojack, but without them Basil is at best Buu saga ssj tier, so no he isn't that far above Bojack, if at all.

apex_pretador
      I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:51 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
      apex_pretador wrote: SS Cabba is atleast Basil level and Monna stomped him. Basil >>>>>> Bojack
      How is Basil>>>>>Bojack? Majin Buu (who now is less than 50% of the original fat Buu in power) didn't even see him as a threat, and only with the steroids was Basil able to fight Majin Buu seriously. both current Majin Buu and roid Baisl are buu saga ssj2 tier in power. So with the roids, yes Basil is above Bojack, but without them Basil is at best Buu saga ssj tier, so no he isn't that far above Bojack, if at all.
      Bojack is cell arc SS tier at best. He could only keep up with SS Gohan in green form, and was hurt by a punch from Goku.

Fat buu isn't SS2 tier. He did far better than vegeta against kid buu. He is not the same as post split fat buu who fought that grey version.
      He is probably a bit weaker than he was in buu arc, but non-roided basil (full power) and buu (much more enraged) fight was similar to M vegeta vs buu fight.
      Majin vegeta would tear Bojack apart.

Even without roids, Basil should be atleast SS2 Gohan level, who two-shotted Bojack without trying.

If you think Basil is only cell tier, then watch buu vs dabura, shin and Gohan again. He manhandled all three before he even powered up enough to even make goku and vegeta feel worried. And even combined, those three couldn't put half of a fight that basil did.
      Respect Piccolo
      Respect Tao Pai Pai
      Respect Freeza

Helios518
      OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:55 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
      Helios518 wrote: 2) This is a weird one. I'm not sure Vegeta and Toppo could figure out Hit's time-skip like Geran did but the time-skip seems to work best in 1v1s. Toppo & Vegeta 6/10 takes this unless Hit just decides to one-shot both of them asap.
      Don't you think that if hit uses the multi-dimensional heart-stopping punch on one of them, he could turn this into heavily his favour?
      That's what I was referencing when I said "unless Hit just decides to one-shot both of them asap". If Hit is going for the kill, then he'll most likely win as he would open up with that attack but if he's fighting like how he was in TOP, then the results are what I said in my previous post.
      dragon boss z wrote:
      Helios518 wrote:
      Don't think base U6 saiyans are Boo tier just because Goku and Vegeta are. In the next ep preview it looks like a tired base Goku is matching ssj2 Caulifla. Not to mention final form Freeza easily blocked Cabba's attacks with one hand and final form Freeza is around base Goku/Vegeta level, at least when he isn't' fully powered up.
      Hmm, maybe, let's see if next episode clears up anything.
      Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:08 pm

apex_pretador wrote: Fat buu isn't SS2 tier. He did far better than vegeta against kid buu.
      Because of his regen. He still might of been a bit above ssj2 Vegeta, not to mention there is no concrete statement saying ssj2 Vegeta kept his majin power, which he needed to be equal to ssj2 Goku.
      He is not the same as post split fat buu who fought that grey version.
      evidence?
      He is probably a bit weaker than he was in buu arc, but non-roided basil (full power) and buu (much more enraged) fight was similar to M vegeta vs buu fight.
      Majin vegeta would tear Bojack apart.
      Yes
      Even without roids, Basil should be atleast SS2 Gohan level, who two-shotted Bojack without trying.
      Where are you getting this from? It was confirmed right in the manga that ssj2 Goku and ssj2 majin Vegeta weren't that far ahead of ssj2 Gohan from the Cell games. Without roids Gohan had to image a fight between Krillin and Basil to decide the winner. Anybody can kick Buu around if he isn't serious. Even bullets can go right through him. Nothing normal Basil did even puts him above Namek Frieza level, though I do think he probably is. I think he is around ssj tier from the cell games.
      If you think Basil is only cell tier, then watch buu vs dabura, shin and Gohan again. He manhandled all three before he even powered up enough to even make goku and vegeta feel worried. And even combined, those three couldn't put half of a fight that basil did.
      That was when Buu was still evil and didn't care about killing Dabura. And it was a stronger version of Buu. If Buu was serious against Basil it would of been an absolute stomp.

apex_pretador
      I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 pm

dragon boss z wrote:

evidence?
      Kid buu >> Skinny buu

Post split fat buu got stomped worse against skinny buu than against kid buu.
      Therefore, mr buu > post split fat buu

Where are you getting this from? It was confirmed right in the manga that ssj2 Goku and ssj2 majin Vegeta weren't that far ahead of ssj2 Gohan from the Cell games. Without roids Gohan had to image a fight between Krillin and Basil to decide the winner. Anybody can kick Buu around if he isn't serious. Even bullets can go right through him. Nothing normal Basil did even puts him above Namek Frieza level, though I do think he probably is. I think he is around ssj tier from the cell games.
      Except you are most likely mis-remembering.
      When Basil was powering up, one of the stones hit mr satan and injured him, making mr buu rage in anger, turning his face red and steam coming out of his head.
      Then Basil performed atleast as good as Majin vegeta, and this was all before he got that drug.

That was when Buu was still evil and didn't care about killing Dabura. And it was a stronger version of Buu. If Buu was serious against Basil it would of been an absolute stomp.
      Buu was even weaker than M vegeta when he stomped Dabura and others. Only when he powered up further while killing Dabura, did vegeta realize that he is strong enough to be a threat to him and goku,
      Respect Piccolo
      Respect Tao Pai Pai
      Respect Freeza

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 pm

apex_pretador wrote: Kid buu >> Skinny buu

But kid Buu was playing with Fat Buu, just like Vegeta. Using your logic base Vegeta>post split fat Buu. He lasted longer against kid Buu than fat Buu lasted against skinny Buu. Skinny buu won so quick because of the candy beam in the first place, and his goal was to absorb Buu. Kid Buu just likes to torture and destroy. He was having fun.

Except you are most likely mis-remembering.
      When Basil was powering up, one of the stones hit mr satan and injured him, making mr buu rage in anger, turning his face red and steam coming out of his head.
      Then Basil performed atleast as good as Majin vegeta, and this was all before he got that drug.
      pretty sure you are missremembering. I don't see how you think this is even close to what Majin Vegeta did.

[spoiler]Image
      Image[/spoiler]

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 am

apex_pretador wrote: Kid buu >> Skinny buu

To be honest Grey Buu was fighting seriously and one can argue Kid was fucking around.
      I think it's better to compare Mr Buu vs Pure Buu with Vegeta vs Pure Buu... Even before regen came in Mr was holding his own much better than Vegeta, and Pure wasn't toying with him, he actually made a point do doge his blast when he was about to fight Satan.
      dragon boss z wrote:pretty sure you are missremembering. I don't see how you think this is even close to what Majin Vegeta did.
      I think Apex is refering to when Buu got serious, where he wrecked Vegeta only by powering up.
      Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:37 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: I think Apex is refering to when Buu got serious, where he wrecked Vegeta only by powering up.
      That wasn't just powering up though. It was a powerful AOE attack, similar to Vegeta's self destruct attack. It also happens to be Buu's ultimate in FighterZ.