The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Noah wrote:What If both Goku and Vegeta had Super Saiyan God at the same time and decided to fusion dance against Beerus? Would SSJG Gogeta be enough to defeat him?
Movie Beerus they slaughter him. Dbs Beerus?? I don't know. I mean it is implied they surpassed him as ssj blue Vegito. They put up a good battle and lose. Beerus is impressed and spares earth. Than Whis invites both of them to train with him.

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 pm

What if Toriyama had continued the manga with the current stories in super without a 20 year break in the franchise?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Krillin1994 wrote:What if Toriyama had continued the manga with the current stories in super without a 20 year break in the franchise?
Well he would be tired haha. But we would have lots of interesting new characters. Possibly be on an arc where we're fighting the devil of the multiverse or goku passing the torch to uub?
But in honesty we would have arcs like we do now.

BOG, RoF, U6, Black Saga, maybe Mira+ Towa time breakers arc, multiverse tournament, return of black, Frieza is God of Destruction arc and etc

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:26 am

What if all the universes was one massive universe? Would things be much different in DB?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Ok this based around what did happen and the false leak.

What if U9 had accepted Frieza's offer or U4 had come up with a deeper plot to steal him for their side.

1) Would this give them a better shot at winning?
2) Which universe would be a better option for Frieza to join.
3) While we are not to far in yet, how would this action affect U7's chances of winning?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Noah wrote:What If both Goku and Vegeta had Super Saiyan God at the same time and decided to fusion dance against Beerus? Would SSJG Gogeta be enough to defeat him?
Movie Beerus they slaughter him. Dbs Beerus?? I don't know. I mean it is implied they surpassed him as ssj blue Vegito. They put up a good battle and lose. Beerus is impressed and spares earth. Than Whis invites both of them to train with him.
DBS implies Vegito Blue hasn't surpassed Beerus so in DBS they lose. In BOG that kill Beerus.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:54 am

In the movie yes, as Goku alone was close to Beerus's 100%. The anime.....probably not. With Beerus being far more powerful then SSG Goku and Goku only now really coming close to that level, its unlikely they could beat Beerus as SSG Gogeta. They could however give him one hell of a fight.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 am

Berserker1921 wrote:What if all the universes was one massive universe? Would things be much different in DB?
Considering how unbelievably massive the Universe already is to the point where guys like Dabra, and Babbibi never once in their long existence encountered guys like Freeza who once ruled the galaxy. I would say that in this Super Massive Universe nothing would really be different for the story of Dragon Ball on a whole. Of course what would be radically different here would be the God Hierarchy, The Gods of Destruction, the Kaioshin, and all of the Angels would all be in one Universe.

For this one Super Massive Universe there would arise two different outcomes to it, either there is only one God of Destruction, his Angel and a Kaioshin, or instead the Super Massive Universe would be split into more easier to manage quadrants with each one being governed by there respective God of Destruction, Angel, and Kaioshin.

What if?

Toppo, Freeza, and Vegeta are the last ones left standing in the Tournament of Power?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Gog wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:What if all the universes was one massive universe? Would things be much different in DB?
Considering how unbelievably massive the Universe already is to the point where guys like Dabra, and Babbibi never once in their long existence encountered guys like Freeza who once ruled the galaxy. I would say that in this Super Massive Universe nothing would really be different for the story of Dragon Ball on a whole. Of course what would be radically different here would be the God Hierarchy, The Gods of Destruction, the Kaioshin, and all of the Angels would all be in one Universe.

For this one Super Massive Universe there would arise two different outcomes to it, either there is only one God of Destruction, his Angel and a Kaioshin, or instead the Super Massive Universe would be split into more easier to manage quadrants with each one being governed by there respective God of Destruction, Angel, and Kaioshin.

What if?

Toppo, Freeza, and Vegeta are the last ones left standing in the Tournament of Power?
Vegeta throws them both out and goes on to main event Wrestlemania.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 pm

What if Goku and Gohan successfully fused into Gokhan against Super Buu?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Goku and Gohan successfully fused into Gokhan against Super Buu?
They best superbuu rather easily. Vegeta doesn't come back to redeem himself. But I also suspect they're hour would go quickly and gohan would get absorbed.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Goku and Gohan successfully fused into Gokhan against Super Buu?
They best superbuu rather easily. Vegeta doesn't come back to redeem himself. But I also suspect they're hour would go quickly and gohan would get absorbed.
Okay. Also, What If...
Kid Buu never reincarnated into Uub, and in the End of Z, Goku fought Pan at the 28th World Tournament, and flew off to train her?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:05 pm

The Goku+Gohan fusion would have gone inside of Buu just like Vegito did and end up defusing inside of Buu. Meanwhile Vegeta shows up to fight Super Buu while Goku and Gohan are inside of his body. Gohan would probably not rip out of Fat Buu inside of his body and they end up finding away to escape out of Super Buu's body. After they escape, Goku is shock to see Vegeta and Gohan end ups killing Super Buu. They use the Dragon Balls to wish back everyone and Goku hopes that Buu will return back as a good guy.

There would be no Fat Buu and Goku would find away to fight Uub at the end of the Manga. Super would be the same expect for that they would need someone else for the Zen Exhibition Match. Maybe just have Goku, Gohan and Piccolo be in the Zeno Exhibition Match instead.

In the GT timeline, things would be a bit different since Mr. Satan would fallen under Baby's control and Uub would have died against Baby Vegeta. Since Uub never fused with Fat Buu, he would never be inside of Baby Vegeta. Goku would never have enough time to gather power from Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Pan to become a Full Power
Super Saiyan 4. Either Goku dies from Bebi and the events of GT ends. Or Goku finds enough to gather more power and the rest of GT would be the same.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:15 pm

What if the Zenos did Potara Fusion?
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:09 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:What if the Zenos did Potara Fusion?
I don't think it would work, did they have ears? they're equal individuals and we don't know much about their power, just that they're capable of erasing stuff, so even if it works I think it would change nothing.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Noah wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:What if the Zenos did Potara Fusion?
I don't think it would work, did they have ears? they're equal individuals and we don't know much about their power, just that they're capable of erasing stuff, so even if it works I think it would change nothing.
I think those weird Frankenstein bolts are their ears :lol:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:34 am

What if Kale and Caulifla fused during the tournament?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Kale and Caulifla fused during the tournament?
We would get Berserk SSB Kale-ifla. Lol

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Kale and Caulifla fused during the tournament?
We would get Berserk SSB Kale-ifla. Lol
1) With the Fusion Dance or Potara Earrings? The former would allow Jiren to actually try, while the latter method would be able to beat him after a furious fight.

2) What if you had died in the real world and was sent to be reincarnated as either Future Goku, Future Vegeta, or Future Gohan? Appearing at Age 766, in the very opening of the Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks Special, right when Future Goku had succumbed. So essentially if you had picked Future Goku, following the death of the hero, you would wake up in his restored body and enjoy a moderate Zenkai. However, if you had picked Future Vegeta, you would wake up as the Prince upon him saying Kakarot. Before for the last option, if you had picked Future Gohan, you would wake up as the first son of Goku following he had made it too late to be with his father.

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:16 pm

What-If (DBS Manga) F. Trunks can't heal + Merged Zamasu Killed Vegeta?