What if someone fused with a pregnant woman?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

What if someone fused with a pregnant woman?

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:40 pm

What would occur in such a scenario? Also, let's say Super's 1 hour time limit for Potara doesn't exist, then what would happen?

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: What if someone fused with a pregnant woman?

Post by Angelus » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Then that fused person will carry that same baby. The baby won't fuse with the other person because the baby didn't have an earring on. If pregnant Videl and unpregnant Bulma fused, then the baby would still be the regular Pan.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:45 pm

I dread to think....

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Depends, is the person fusing with the pregnant women, a pregnant women .

If it is a pregnant women fusing with a pregnant women, then the babies become twins.

If not then the new fused being would just carry the same baby

But what is posted above me, is defiantly a possibility

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Angelus wrote:Then that fused person will carry that same baby. The baby won't fuse with the other person because the baby didn't have an earring on. If pregnant Videl and unpregnant Bulma fused, then the baby would still be the regular Pan.
Gog wrote:Depends, is the person fusing with the pregnant women, a pregnant women .

If it is a pregnant women fusing with a pregnant women, then the babies become twins.

What if the other fusee was a man?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:I dread to think....
Oh, my Kami! It's like if the Duel Spirit of The Chazz's Ojama Yellow Card possessed a freaking hand!

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:03 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Angelus wrote:Then that fused person will carry that same baby. The baby won't fuse with the other person because the baby didn't have an earring on. If pregnant Videl and unpregnant Bulma fused, then the baby would still be the regular Pan.
Gog wrote:Depends, is the person fusing with the pregnant women, a pregnant women .

What if the other fusee was a man?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Just think of the possibilities

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:59 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote: What if the other fusee was a man?
Then you get a pregnant hermaphrodite

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:34 am

Angelus wrote:
When Rou Kaishin fused with that witch he remained male. If there's a power/dominance gap then the fusion should be male.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:44 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Angelus wrote:
When Rou Kaishin fused with that witch he remained male. If there's a power/dominance gap then the fusion should be male.
Is he even a male though? Sure he's portrayed as more masculine than feminine, with a male actor and whatnot, but biologically speaking Kaioshins are asexual.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:28 am

They end up like Maelys the Monstrous.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:17 am

I wonder what would happen if a fused being gets another fused being pregnant. When defusing, would both girls be pregnant of the same child or would they diverge during the 9 months of pregnancy?
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Let's take two women fusion,with one being pregnant..
The fused being carries the baby.

I would rather not think about male female fusion that too a pregnant female, it's creepy as it is
Last edited by Ki Breaker on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

nitwit

Post by nitwit » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Pregnant woman fusing with another Pregnant woman, eh. :eh:

I could take a crack at it!

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: When Rou Kaishin fused with that witch he remained male. If there's a power/dominance gap then the fusion should be male.
Is he even a male though? Sure he's portrayed as more masculine than feminine, with a male actor and whatnot, but biologically speaking Kaioshins are asexual.
Since when are Kaioshins asexual? East Kaio is clearly female whereas North, South, and West Kaio are male. I'm sure they have genders because the only known agender species, Namekians, are all male in appearance and tendencies.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 am

floofychan333 wrote:
nickzambuto wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: When Rou Kaishin fused with that witch he remained male. If there's a power/dominance gap then the fusion should be male.
Since when are Kaioshins asexual? East Kaio is clearly female whereas North, South, and West Kaio are male. I'm sure they have genders because the only known agender species, Namekians, are all male in appearance and tendencies.
I mean, they're both from fruit on a tree. Just because they possess typical masculine/feminine features doesn't mean they're actually biologically male or female. I doubt Kaioshin has a penis.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 pm

What if a Namekian fused with a pregnant human woman, and then Ginyu switched bodies with the resulting fusion, and then the fusion wore off?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Black Hawk
Regular

Post by Black Hawk » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm cracking up at the possible reactions Toriyama-sensei might give to being asked this in an interview. I imagine he'd laugh bemusedly and remark something to the effect of his fanbase being very strange and then trying on-the-spot to make a set of rules and a short explanation on how it would (or wouldn't) work.
"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."

I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack