Can Puar shape-shift into any woman that Yamcha likes?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Can Puar shape-shift into any woman that Yamcha likes?

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:30 pm

floofychan333 wrote:
Gog wrote:Yes for a minute, or two, barley enough time for anything
There's no limitation on how much time Puar can shapeshift for. That only applies to Oolong because he didn't graduate from shapeshifting academy.
I had a brain fart, and mixed the two up. But Puar, will mess up, and turn into some monster from beyond the grave

lord turbo
Beyond Newbie

Post by lord turbo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:19 pm

You know, by default shape-shifters are genderless/asexual. They can be one or the other so it doesn't really matter in the end. If Puar is okay with it then him and Yamcha can have all the sexual relations they want, don't really see any problem with it. Yamcha is doing the deed to a human woman, not a talking cat.

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 am

lord turbo wrote:You know, by default shape-shifters are genderless/asexual. They can be one or the other so it doesn't really matter in the end. If Puar is okay with it then him and Yamcha can have all the sexual relations they want, don't really see any problem with it. Yamcha is doing the deed to a human woman, not a talking cat.
I wouldn't say they're asexual just from that, at least in Dragon World's context. Oolong's default sex is male; Pu'er transforms into inanimate objects. With a shapeshifting school existing, it stands to reason anyone talented enough can accomplish the same without altering their normal body. In other words, they're apparently not born as a shapeshifting species.