Your Favorite Kamehameha Moment

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Your Favorite Kamehameha Moment

Post by TheMathemagician » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:28 pm

1) Goku's Warp Kamehameha
2) Goku's SSBKK God Kamehameha on Bergamo
3) Goku's Kaioken x4 Kamehameha on Vegeta
4) Goku's Kaioken x20 Kamehameha on Frieza
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 am

Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nickzambuto » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:The one that Mr. Popo ate
That's a good one.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:17 am

Goku's warp Kamehameha against Cell which also made it's comeback in the recent episode of Dragon Ball Super against Toppo! The Father-Son Kamehameha comes a close second though because it's quite cathartic to see a dead, but alive father mentally aiding his son to victory. That was something that brought tears to my eyes when I was younger. That>>>>>>>>>>>>Every Father-Son relationship on this planet

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Family Kamehameha vs Broly, the music for the scene elevated it even more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdS6yKSRWYo&app=desktop

SingleFringe&Sparks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by SingleFringe&Sparks » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 am

>The point-blank Kamehameha Super Buu used in combination with the Galactic Donuts on Gohan. Just seemed like genius combination.

>I also really like the one time SS4 Goku did a Kamehameha by merging 2 ki Balls together into one large one. Its a very unique charge up and only done once, which is my personal favorite.
Zephyr wrote:The fandom's collective fetishizing of "moments" is also ridiculous to me. No, not everyone needs a fucking "shine" moment. If that's all you want, then all you want is fanservice, rather than an actual coherent story. And of course those aren't mutually exclusive; you could have a coherent story with "shine" moments! But if a story is perfectly coherent (and I'm really not seeing any compelling arguments that this one is anything but, despite constantly recurring, really poorly reasoned, attempts to argue otherwise), and you're bemoaning the lack of "shine" moments as a reason for the story's poor quality, then you're letting your thirst for "shine" moments obfuscate your ability to detect basic storytelling when it's right in front of you.

mawilex
Beyond Newbie

Post by mawilex » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Tenshinhan's Kamehameha against Jackie Chun. That moment totally blew my mind for some reason. I wasn't expecting someone other than Jackie/Roshi, Goku, Krilin or Yamcha to use that technique, especially not someone from the Crane School.

Cell's Kamehameha against Piccolo is another similar moment that I really liked. And of course, Goku's Instant Kamehameha vs. Cell.

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:19 am

Goku's Kaioken x20 Kamehameha on Frieza or Cell/Gohan' s Kamehameha struggle. Can't decide. Both are awesome.