Do you think Krillin is significantly stronger now? Tournament of Power

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Do you think Krillin is significantly stronger now? Tournament of Power

Post by Captain Strawberry » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:34 pm

We know Krillin kept sparring with Goku (who's base is significantly after BOG) sometime before the Tournament of Power.

So in Dragon Ball, I'd say it's quite normal to become vastly stronger if you have a good sparring partner. Though I'm not sure if this would be something TOEI would factor in.

Thoughts?
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Re: Do you think Krillin is significantly stronger now? Tournament of Power

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:45 pm

I wouldn't say Krillin became drastically stronger. But I'd say that Krillin at least manages to improve somewhat good. Although we don't know when the moment will come, but we'll soon know weather or not Krillin gets a power up or not.

RedRibbonSoldier#42
Regular

Post by RedRibbonSoldier#42 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 pm

At this point, Kuririn could one-shot Perfect Cell and still be worthless against the main antagonists. However, for the sake of an interesting fight he will be facing weaker fighters from the other universes. So it does not matter how much stronger he gets, his opponents will be scaled to whatever he's at.(out-of-universe). His fights will play out the same and look similar whether he is Freeza tier or Boo tier.

And, of course, Tenshinhan will be scaled to just below him by definition. :lol:

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:52 am

No. Him regaining his fighting spirit. Maybe he's back to what he was in the Cell saga. Remember he spent 11 years not training.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:39 am

RedRibbonSoldier#42 wrote:At this point, Kuririn could one-shot Perfect Cell and still be worthless against the main antagonists. However, for the sake of an interesting fight he will be facing weaker fighters from the other universes. So it does not matter how much stronger he gets, his opponents will be scaled to whatever he's at.(out-of-universe). His fights will play out the same and look similar whether he is Freeza tier or Boo tier.

And, of course, Tenshinhan will be scaled to just below him by definition. :lol:
Krillin could one shot SSJ3 Vegetto from the Boo arc and still be roflstomped by anyone on Goku & Vegeta's level.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Animelover5487
Beyond Newbie

Post by Animelover5487 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:03 pm

He fought on par with Basil. He's got much stronger.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:43 pm

In the beginning he was saying that he abandoned fighting like Yamcha, but, now he is fighting Basil a ssj2 level warrior. We will know very soon in the next episode.