Fangames

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

keyz05
Beyond Newbie

Fangames

Post by keyz05 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:37 pm

I'm looking for any good fangames for the DragonBall franchise that I want to play. Does anyone know any by any chance?

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Re: Fangames

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Here is an Top 3 on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HnMokdx-Os

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Well, it's not technically a fan game but there's mugen. It's a 2D fighting engine. Download that, learn how to install a decent screen pack and throw in some pre made Dragon Ball characters and you're golden. The Z2 characters are particularly good.

If you do go through with this, I recommend version 1.1b. Beta or not, it's pretty stable. You'll also need a screenpack compatible with that version.

In all honesty, I'm rather surprised there hasn't been any fan games made in the style of Legacy of Goku. Maybe there is and I don't know about it?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon May 01, 2017 9:51 am

You may wish to check out the "Video Games" and/or "Fan-Created Works" sections of the forum. This is the "In-Universe" section, which is for discussions about material within the series itself.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::