If Gohan had not stopped training, would he have won against the threats after Cell?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

If Gohan had not stopped training, would he have won against the threats after Cell?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed May 10, 2017 6:47 am

If the son of Goku had trained with Piccolo following the Cell Games, achieved Super Saiyan 3 a few years before his father, and then mastered the first three Super Saiyan forms, would the threat of the Galaxy Soldiers a few months after Cell's defeat, the revival of Broly only a few days before the 25th Tenkaichi Budokai, Babidi's Forces halting the World Tournament, Janemba taking over the Afterlife, Hirudegarn threatening the end of the Universe, Beerus going all quirky, and Frieza's revenge have been dealt with easier than in the two timelines?

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: If Gohan had not stopped training, would he have won against the threats after Cell?

Post by dragon boss z » Wed May 10, 2017 9:10 pm

He would deal with everything up until Beerus. He probably wouldn't be able to beat Golden Frieza without SSG either.

sintzu
Banned

Re: If Gohan had not stopped training, would he have won against the threats after Cell?

Post by sintzu » Wed May 10, 2017 10:02 pm

dragon boss z wrote:He would deal with everything up until Beerus. He probably wouldn't be able to beat Golden Frieza without SSG either.
I don't think he would've delt with Janemba because he wasn't dead. I agree with the rest though.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Wed May 10, 2017 11:17 pm

sintzu wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:He would deal with everything up until Beerus. He probably wouldn't be able to beat Golden Frieza without SSG either.
I don't think he would've delt with Janemba because he wasn't dead. I agree with the rest though.
Maybe Goku could of used instant transmission to get him there.