Ultimate Fusions

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Ultimate Fusions

Post by Generico Garbagio » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:37 pm

So I guess we could wonder about any fusion, really, seeing as it's probably very easy to put on earrings. (I never tried, but still.)

I wonder what would happen if Goku fused with Chi-Chi? Would it be a boy or a girl? Would the resulting "Gochi" spend time training with Goten while reciting multiplication tables?

What are the fusions you would be most curious about? Is there something somewhere that says you can't fuse with nearly anything? What if someone fused with Oolong or Puar and then morphed into their old self? What if Gotenks did that?

If you did read it please tell me how.

cheddarsword
Regular

Re: Ultimate Fusions

Post by cheddarsword » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm

Female and Male fusion has only happened once to my knowledge though technically, it wasn't a fusion. Full Power Mira has Towa absorbed into him. I know they're not canon, (far from it actually) but still. Mira didn't seem to change genders though aside from looking like and being called male, I'm not sure gender even applies as he's a... biodroid? Cyborg? However, thanks to absorbing her and the Time Egg, his form did change.

If the genders wouldn't be mixed (hermaphrodite), then I suppose that the resulting gender would be the same as of whoever the fusion resembles more.

For instance, if Goku were female, then that would make Vegeto male, and Gogeta female. At least, by my logic it would.

I'm more interested in cross species fusions. For instance, Frieza X Piccolo.

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:22 pm

cheddarsword wrote:Female and Male fusion has only happened once to my knowledge though technically, it wasn't a fusion. Full Power Mira has Towa absorbed into him. I know they're not canon, (far from it actually) but still. Mira didn't seem to change genders though aside from looking like and being called male, I'm not sure gender even applies as he's a... biodroid? Cyborg? However, thanks to absorbing her and the Time Egg, his form did change.

If the genders wouldn't be mixed (hermaphrodite), then I suppose that the resulting gender would be the same as of whoever the fusion resembles more.

For instance, if Goku were female, then that would make Vegeto male, and Gogeta female. At least, by my logic it would.

I'm more interested in cross species fusions. For instance, Frieza X Piccolo.
What would happen then if someone put a Potara on Buu in his sleep and the other on the Minotaurus?

I wonder if there is a range for Potara, too. Like if you are miles away from the person who wears the second Potara.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:36 pm

When Rou Kaioshin fused with the witch he remained male
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DrakenballP
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrakenballP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:When Rou Kaioshin fused with the witch he remained male
Isn't it based on what ear the potara is put on?
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku.

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Wasn't the end result of 17 and 18 a sexless android? I wouldn't dare call it androgynous... That's psychology.

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Desassina wrote:Wasn't the end result of 17 and 18 a sexless android? I wouldn't dare call it androgynous... That's psychology.
I don't think that ever happened? But if it did I'm sure the internet would be full of options for what they would become...

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:32 pm

There are pics floating around. He/she looks a bit like Super 17 with 18's hair. I think that they called it android 35.

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Desassina wrote:There are pics floating around. He/she looks a bit like Super 17 with 18's hair. I think that they called it android 35.
Oh I see, found it! It's a Dragon Ball Heroes thing, apparently. The design looks pretty fairly good. I bet Krillin would be very sad though.