Lunch vs Yurin - what if Tien's ladies fought?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Lunch vs Yurin - what if Tien's ladies fought?

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:43 am

Who do you think would win?

Yurin has magic ability and mind control, but hasn't displayed any exceptional fighting ability.

Lunch's split personality could deflect mind-control and her bad mode has fighting capability, but her good mode could be easily pushed over (but maybe she can switch between them).

It appears fairly even to me.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

OLKv3
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Lunch vs Yurin - what if Tien's ladies fought?

Post by OLKv3 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:56 am

Wouldn't be a fight. Lunch would sneeze and just shoot her in the head. She's not bullet resistant and seems fairly weak. GG

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Actually are we sure she's not bullet resistant? If she was trained by the Crane School, shouldn't she have a level of resistance? Krillin survived being shot by Launch pre-Roshi training.
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:31 am

Isn't Yurin the monk in Final Fantasy VII ?
Akyon wrote:Actually are we sure she's not bullet resistant? If she was trained by the Crane School, shouldn't she have a level of resistance? Krillin survived being shot by Launch pre-Roshi training.
By that logic, Arale is the strongest character.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:03 am

Soppa Saia People wrote:Isn't Yurin the monk in Final Fantasy VII ?
Akyon wrote:Actually are we sure she's not bullet resistant? If she was trained by the Crane School, shouldn't she have a level of resistance? Krillin survived being shot by Launch pre-Roshi training.
Well, hey. We know if she fought anyone she'd come out on top. :P
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Post by DragonBallLove » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:02 am

Then again, Lunch only targets to the ground / feet. Her using guns were made in the gag period of the manga / first series, whimsical shootings and the like.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:07 am

Soppa Saia People wrote:Isn't Yurin the monk in Final Fantasy VII ?
The only characters in Final Fantasy VII that can be called "Monks" are Tifa and her master Zangan.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Lunch wins in her bad form, but Yurin wins in Lunch's good form.
Also, I literally had no idea who Yurin was until just 5 minutes ago. I haven't gotten that far in Super and she looks so much like Chi-Chi that I assumed DBZAOTA's avatar was just modern Chi-Chi rather than a new character.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:55 pm

No guns Yurin wins. She is a trained martial artist and in black magic.