¿Has Super Saiyan 4 the same power than normal Oozaru or Golden Oozaru?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

München X Cisf

¿Has Super Saiyan 4 the same power than normal Oozaru or Golden Oozaru?

Post by München X Cisf » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:50 pm

GT DVD BOX
En este estado, Son Goku dispone de una fuerza increíble, comparable a la que obtiene en el estado de ohzaru (mono gigante).

In this form, Son Goku has an incredible strength, comparable to that he obtained in the ohzaru form (giant monkey).
Last edited by München X Cisf on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Re: ¿Has Super Saiyan 4 the same power than normal Oozaru or Golden Oozaru?

Post by Revolution » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:52 pm

I think it’s implied that the Oozaru mentioned is the golden one, but obviously the super Saiyan 4 form is the same but under control, at least that’s my understanding
Frieza?! .. You fool!!!!!

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:27 pm

München X Cisf wrote:Image

GT DVD BOX
En este estado, Son Goku dispone de una fuerza increíble, comparable a la que obtiene en el estado de ohzaru (mono gigante).

In this form, Son Goku has an incredible strength, comparable to that he obtained in the ohzaru form (giant monkey).
I've noted this before:

[spoiler]It is implied to be once around or above 10,000x Ssj3 Goku, and once implied to be 10x Ssj3.

Oozaru Baby > Super Saiyan 4 Goku:

5: Oozaru Baby
Super Baby transformed into this form after being bathed with 1,000 times the normal amount of Bruits Waves!! As the strongest of warriors, who blends together Tsufru science and Saiya power, his power surpasses even Super Goku 4!! Looking at his golden fur, it seems this ought to be considered a warrior evolved from Super Saiyan!!
[ ] Even after becoming an Oozaru, his costume and hair-style are still the same as his Strongest Form 2!!

Yet the power difference isn't shown to be astronomical. Ssj4 Goku in the baby arc is near his power.

Great Ape multiplier is 10x Base (Or the form you add Oozaru on. In the saiyan saga, it was always on base forms):

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/guides/battle ... jpg?3623c5

________
Forgot to place this

Oozaru Transformation [Giant Monkey Transformation]
First Appearance: Chapter 21
Category: ability
People: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Vegeta
Special Characteristics: The unique ability of the fighting race Saiya-jin. By basking in the light of the full moon, they transform into giant monkeys. During this time, their battle power raises to ten times what it is as a human. When they absorb through their eyes special light rays called Bruits Waves, which are only generated when sunlight is reflected by the moon, their tails react and they transform. However, this only happens when the Bruits Waves exceed 17 million zeno, and the only Bruits Waves that exceed that measurement are during the full moon. Consequently, Saiya-jin can only become Oozaru during the full moon. (Daizenshuu 2, p.49/Daizenshuu 4, p.43)
Anime: In “Sleeping Princess in Devil Castle”, Goku sees the full moon and transforms (Daizenshuu 6, p. 24). In the movies, Gohan transforms into an Oozaru through Turles’ Power Ball (Daizenshuu 6, p. 6). In the TV series, during his training with Piccolo, Gohan saw a fake full moon projected by a Saiya-jin space pod and transformed.

________

so that's 10,000x increase. Note that Final Form Baby was fodder trash against Ssj4 Goku, yet despite Oozaru Baby is stronger than Ssj4 Goku, the difference in power was nowhere to be that much far, in fact it was shown to be "Normal" in terms of increase.

However it is implied in the Dragon Ball GT DVD Box to be 10x Ssj3, in which it states that he has power as strong as Golden Oozaru in Ssj4, which is hinted by his kamehameha x10:

http://pm1.narvii.com/6528/834013eaa1f6 ... 5ee_hq.jpg

However it was implied you get a boost in power when transforming to Ssj4, hence leaving the one with GT perfect files more reliable.

Other than those, there isn't any source to go by. Ssj4 Goku's increase is unknown[/spoiler]
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:59 pm

GT DVD BOX

The Great Ape form is weaker than all of the Super Saiyan forms, but Golden Great Ape is far beyond Super Saiyan and it's powered-up variations (such as the Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 forms), while Super Saiyan 4 is capable of rivaling and even surpassing the forms of Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:

GT DVD BOX

The Great Ape form is weaker than all of the Super Saiyan forms, but Golden Great Ape is far beyond Super Saiyan and it's powered-up variations (such as the Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 forms), while Super Saiyan 4 is capable of rivaling and even surpassing the forms of Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue.
I'm not gonna argue over your opinion, but just tell me. Why do you believe Ssj4 Beats SsjB? Just wanna know.
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Super Saiyan 4 is capable of rivaling and even surpassing the forms of Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue.
I hope this doesn't turn into a Ssj4 vs SsjB thread

München X Cisf

Post by München X Cisf » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 pm

I've noted this before:

[spoiler]It is implied to be once around or above 10,000x Ssj3 Goku, and once implied to be 10x Ssj3.

Super Baby transformed into this form after being bathed with 1,000 times the normal amount of Bruits Waves!! As the strongest of warriors, who blends together Tsufru science and Saiya power, his power surpasses even Super Goku 4!! Looking at his golden fur, it seems this ought to be considered a warrior evolved from Super Saiyan!!
[ ] Even after becoming an Oozaru, his costume and hair-style are still the same as his Strongest Form 2!!

Yet the power difference isn't shown to be astronomical. Ssj4 Goku in the baby arc is near his power.

Great Ape multiplier is 10x Base (Or the form you add Oozaru on. In the saiyan saga, it was always on base forms):

________
Forgot to place this

Special Characteristics: The unique ability of the fighting race Saiya-jin. By basking in the light of the full moon, they transform into giant monkeys. During this time, their battle power raises to ten times what it is as a human. When they absorb through their eyes special light rays called Bruits Waves, which are only generated when sunlight is reflected by the moon, their tails react and they transform. However, this only happens when the Bruits Waves exceed 17 million zeno, and the only Bruits Waves that exceed that measurement are during the full moon. Consequently, Saiya-jin can only become Oozaru during the full moon. (Daizenshuu 2, p.49/Daizenshuu 4, p.43)
Anime: In “Sleeping Princess in Devil Castle”, Goku sees the full moon and transforms (Daizenshuu 6, p. 24). In the movies, Gohan transforms into an Oozaru through Turles’ Power Ball (Daizenshuu 6, p. 6). In the TV series, during his training with Piccolo, Gohan saw a fake full moon projected by a Saiya-jin space pod and transformed.

________

so that's 10,000x increase. Note that Final Form Baby was fodder trash against Ssj4 Goku, yet despite Oozaru Baby is stronger than Ssj4 Goku, the difference in power was nowhere to be that much far, in fact it was shown to be "Normal" in terms of increase.

However it is implied in the Dragon Ball GT DVD Box to be 10x Ssj3, in which it states that he has power as strong as Golden Oozaru in Ssj4, which is hinted by his kamehameha x10:

However it was implied you get a boost in power when transforming to Ssj4, hence leaving the one with GT perfect files more reliable.

Other than those, there isn't any source to go by. Ssj4 Goku's increase is unknown[/spoiler][/quote]

I've my doubts about "Golden Oozaru Vegeta Baby > SSJ4 Goku"... I've readed in the Italian version of GT perfect files that GO Vegeta Baby was on par with SSJ4 Goku. I don't know what translation of GTPF is better...

(ITA)
La cui forza è pari a quella di Super Goku 4
His strength is on par with Super Goku
GO Vegeta Baby = SSJ4 Goku.

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/wp-ss-2 ... 58657.html
Last edited by München X Cisf on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:10 pm

DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:

GT DVD BOX

[/b]
I'm not gonna argue over your opinion, but just tell me. Why do you believe Ssj4 Beats SsjB? Just wanna know.
The Super Saiyan 4 form, when compared to the Super Saiyan Blue form in terms of usefulness, would give more advantages to it's user and is much more manageable than Super Saiyan Blue, especially of taking in consideration with the version of Super Saiyan Blue from the Dragon Ball Super Manga. But as I have really nothing to stand my ground on, I will take my leave.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:44 am

This has been a contradictory. Some media places Oozaru Baby equal to Ssj4, while other sources place him above Ssj4. There are multiple contradictions going on around the Italian translation. In GT, there was a power gap between Goku and Oozaru Baby, in terms of superiority, that leads us to know baby is stronger. Even without guides we would come down to this conclusion no matter what.

Ssj4 Goku might have equalled him after taking energy from Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Pan, but defeated him with a Kamehameha, other than that there would be know way. The supports over baby Oozaru being above Ssj4 Goku is more clear and clarifies it enough to debunk the other misconceptions
München X Cisf wrote:I've noted this before:

[spoiler]
It is implied to be once around or above 10,000x Ssj3 Goku, and once implied to be 10x Ssj3.

________
Forgot to place this

________

Other than those, there isn't any source to go by. Ssj4 Goku's increase is unknown[/spoiler]

I've my doubts about "Golden Oozaru Vegeta Baby > SSJ4 Goku"... I've readed in the Italian version of GT perfect files that GO Vegeta Baby was on par with SSJ4 Goku. I don't know what translation of GTPF is better...
La cui forza è pari a quella di Super Goku 4
His strength is on par with Super Goku
GO Vegeta Baby = SSJ4 Goku.

(ITA)

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/wp-ss-2 ... 58657.html