Could you see DBS Trunks putting up a good fight against Hit?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Could you see DBS Trunks putting up a good fight against Hit?

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Using Anime versions for both

Lets say that end of Goku Black arc DBS Trunks fought against current Hit. Could you see trunks managing to put up a pretty good fight against Hit? Based on what we see from his battle intelligence, how he's fared off against opponents etc.

Taking into account two types of battles

1. Without knowledge of his time skip abilities

2. With knowledge of his time skip abilities

This isn't necessarily a battle of who wins, but if you could see Trunks putting up a hell of a fight, or if you think he'd be destroyed like SSB Vegeta(U6-U7 Tournament.)

sintzu
Banned

Re: Could you see DBS Trunks putting up a good fight against Hit?

Post by sintzu » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:46 pm

In the manga he couldn't. Trunks is a smart fighter and he seems to do well under pressure so he probably wouldn't get one shotted but he wouldn't do good either simply because he's not strong enough.

In the anime, anyone could beat anyone if the writers wanted them to.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:17 am

Hitto would destroy him both times easily. Trunks is not Goku, therefore he wouldn't be able to understand how time skip works before he gets koed, now, if he knows how it works, it would be useless again since Hitto developed a most advanced version of Tokitobashi that would give Hitto the final edge to destroy him. Plus, Hitto is constantly getting stronger as stated by Goku and that would render any effort made by Trunks useless.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 am

This question suits the all-purpose-versus thread.

I think Trunks has a chance if Hit isn't allowed to kill. While he isn't as clever as Goku in a fight, he is more pragmatic. The moment he is aware of how Hit attacks he will think about a way to beat him quickly. I wonder if Hit would be down. If I were to bet, Hit would be the victorious one, his moves are very sharp.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:37 pm

I don't think Trunks has much of a chance because compared to Hit, I don't think Trunks has much experience in fighting in comparison.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

The Monkey King
Advanced Regular

Post by The Monkey King » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:47 pm

He would Mary Sue ass pull his way to victory by using his own version of time skip that's better than Hit's. GG

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:50 am

If Hit's allowed to kill then Trunks gets two-shotted; plot-powers or not.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:17 am

We ask that you use "The All-Purpose 'Versus' Thread" for these types of one-off strength discussions/questions.
The Monkey King wrote:He would Mary Sue ass pull his way to victory by using his own version of time skip that's better than Hit's. GG
This is a prime example of a post we would consider not worth making and should be avoided in the future here on Kanzenshuu's forum. Users that find themselves making or considering these types of responses should review the community guidelines.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::