Hakai and Superman

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Hakai and Superman

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:21 pm

dario03 wrote:
uncutpokemon wrote:Look if you guys are trying to figure out a way for a Z fighter to beat Superman, just pick Majin Buu. His attacks are all magic, so Superman is screwed.
Depending on the writer that would only work if he landed a magic attack, regular attacks by magic powered beings don't always work. Captain Marvel/Shaazam has beat Superman since he is about as powerful as Superman and powered by magic but even with that I'm pretty sure Superman has a winning record against him.
Although one could argue that said record is due to biased writing.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

dario03
Advanced Regular

Re: Hakai and Superman

Post by dario03 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
dario03 wrote:
uncutpokemon wrote:Look if you guys are trying to figure out a way for a Z fighter to beat Superman, just pick Majin Buu. His attacks are all magic, so Superman is screwed.
Depending on the writer that would only work if he landed a magic attack, regular attacks by magic powered beings don't always work. Captain Marvel/Shaazam has beat Superman since he is about as powerful as Superman and powered by magic but even with that I'm pretty sure Superman has a winning record against him.
Although one could argue that said record is due to biased writing.
You could easily make that argument for many fictional fights.