"Even Zeno sama will be blown away". A foreshadowing we all missed?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

"Even Zeno sama will be blown away". A foreshadowing we all missed?

Post by DSB » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Remember the last line of "Limit Break X Survivor"?? It says this.

Now recall the deleted clip of 109. The Spirit Bomb tussle was enough for GP to step up, cover himself and the Omni kings in a barrier and say "This is bad".

All the theories i heard about this part, most saying Zeno is not invincible, they miss one damn thing. This specific line. When the whole damn opening video and song is shaping up to have foreshadowed something, why is this line forgotten?

Now, some might say that line means Zeno will be blown away by the ToP's action. I say no. If you remember, the song and video do show the ToP. But they never mention or even mean it in the song.

So what is going on? Its almost clear that Zeno's arent Invincible. But what is GP's plan? Is protecting Zeno's an obvious ruse in front of everyone else and even the Zeno's? What is his endgame? Surely saving his Angel Children cant lead to this much planning and surely wont involve destroying Mortals and entire Universe's.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: "Even Zeno sama will be blown away". A foreshadowing we all missed?

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:51 pm

There is not always deeper meaning and hidden mystery waiting for some aspiring sleuth.

The underlying meaning of the word being used here (presumably the おっ魂消る ottamageru verb being changed into オッタマゲ ottamage) isn't a literal force of wind or explosion or anything; it's simply to be surprised or flabbergasted... or, more colloquially, to be "blown away".

Which... well... we see this on a constant basis!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Zeno has already been blown away. Have you heard the amount of times he's screamed and yelled, "Oooooooh" and "Aaaaaah", since this tournament has started?

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:15 pm

VegettoEX wrote:There is not always deeper meaning and hidden mystery waiting for some aspiring sleuth.

The underlying meaning of the word being used here (presumably おっ魂消る ottamageru being changed into オッタマゲ ottamage) isn't a literal force of wind or explosion or anything; it's simply to be surprised or flabbergasted... or, more colloquially, to be "blown away".

Which... well... we see this on a constant basis!
But something is off. Lets be honest. That scene of GP guarding them doesnt seem normal.

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Perhaps them being hit by something would piss them off, and that would end badly for everyone?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:20 am

Zephyr wrote:Perhaps them being hit by something would piss them off, and that would end badly for everyone?
That was my thought.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:34 am

Zephyr wrote:Perhaps them being hit by something would piss them off, and that would end badly for everyone?
That's what I think too. Zeno is like a little kid. He would probably cry and throw a tantrum if he got hit by someone.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:46 am

I don't think GP was protecting them...He was protecting himself like Vados did when Beerus landed an energy against Champa...

Future Zen'o survived an 12 universes explosion...Why wouldn't him survive against a single genki dama?
Remember that Kaioshin said in episode 67..."No matter who it is, Zen-oh cannot be defeated".
If he said this, at that moment even any hakaishin, angel or daishinkan could defeat him...If something can defeat him, we sure didn't see yet. So, only if appears someone in tournament far stronger than Daishinkan, this guy COULD be a treat to Zeno.

And he can blow up even GP if he wants...Remember that scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kV7X7fHleo
Vados Sama!