Out of all the female characters, Chi-Chi is the only real martial artist?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Out of all the female characters, Chi-Chi is the only real martial artist?

Post by KBABZ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:36 am

kn83 wrote:Mr. Satan is peak-human level with a PL of 5, while ChiChi according to the Daizenshuu had a PL of around 106, which means she can use ki to some extent. She would one-shot Mr. Satan easily.
I don't take Power Levels as an indicator that you know how to manipulate Ki. Videl is stronger than him but had to be taught how to do it by Gohan, while Goku was at 10 when the series started and he didn't know about it until Roshi used the Kamehameha. As another comparison, Goten could fire ki blasts and go Super Saiyan and didn't know how to fly!

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:47 am

KBABZ wrote:
kn83 wrote:Mr. Satan is peak-human level with a PL of 5, while ChiChi according to the Daizenshuu had a PL of around 106, which means she can use ki to some extent. She would one-shot Mr. Satan easily.
I don't take Power Levels as an indicator that you know how to manipulate Ki. Videl is stronger than him but had to be taught how to do it by Gohan, while Goku was at 10 when the series started and he didn't know about it until Roshi used the Kamehameha. As another comparison, Goten could fire ki blasts and go Super Saiyan and didn't know how to fly!
I agree....

The point is that Chichi is much stronger than regular humans like Satan or even Videl. She would ko Satan with one hit.... And she would kick Videl's ass easily too
Vados Sama!

AloversGaming
Beyond Newbie

Post by AloversGaming » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 am

kn83 wrote:
floofychan333 wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Spopovich I'll give you since he got his neck broken and literally pulled it back into place.

But Mr. Satan?? No freakin' way. Anyone from the 23rd WT would trash Mr. Satan.
I don't think Mr Satan's that weak. In his early days in the tournament he would've had to work through the other fighters to get to where he is now. Chi-Chi shouldn't be lumped in with superhumans, an actual god, and a couple OP aliens in terms of strength. Plus, I don't see why Mr Satan couldn't have defeated Cyborg Tao. I mean, Mr Satan's an idiot, but he has to at least be sort of strong.
Smilodon wrote:
Chi Chi was able to sparring with kid Goku....She trained with his father (who can easily destroy Satan and Videl).
What can Mr Satan do?
I don't recall any instance in which Chi-Chi sparred with Goku. Also, there's no way Chi-Chi could ever have sparred with Bardock.
Mr. Satan is peak-human level with a PL of 5, while ChiChi according to the Daizenshuu had a PL of around 106, which means she can use ki to some extent. She would one-shot Mr. Satan easily.
There's no way Satan shares the same battle power as a farmer. Satan became champion sometime before the Cell Games. He had to have beaten some decent fighters to win the tournament.

flashback0180
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by flashback0180 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Hmmm... on earth? Then you forgot Yurin is a martial artist

lancerman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by lancerman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:44 am

AloversGaming wrote:
kn83 wrote:
floofychan333 wrote:
I don't think Mr Satan's that weak. In his early days in the tournament he would've had to work through the other fighters to get to where he is now. Chi-Chi shouldn't be lumped in with superhumans, an actual god, and a couple OP aliens in terms of strength. Plus, I don't see why Mr Satan couldn't have defeated Cyborg Tao. I mean, Mr Satan's an idiot, but he has to at least be sort of strong.

I don't recall any instance in which Chi-Chi sparred with Goku. Also, there's no way Chi-Chi could ever have sparred with Bardock.
Mr. Satan is peak-human level with a PL of 5, while ChiChi according to the Daizenshuu had a PL of around 106, which means she can use ki to some extent. She would one-shot Mr. Satan easily.
There's no way Satan shares the same battle power as a farmer. Satan became champion sometime before the Cell Games. He had to have beaten some decent fighters to win the tournament.
Mr. Satan survived a hit from Perfect Cell. Chi Chi got ringed out by 23rd tournament Goku punching the air from several feet away from her.

Also it's not like Goku took their one fight seriously at all. I'd still put Roshi above Chi Chi.

Mr. Satan was a champion. It's very likely he's still at Chappa levels. I'm not sure Chi Chi is above that.

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:31 pm

lancerman wrote:
AloversGaming wrote:
kn83 wrote:
Mr. Satan survived a hit from Perfect Cell. Chi Chi got ringed out by 23rd tournament Goku punching the air from several feet away from her.

Also it's not like Goku took their one fight seriously at all. I'd still put Roshi above Chi Chi.

Mr. Satan was a champion. It's very likely he's still at Chappa levels. I'm not sure Chi Chi is above that.
The guys Mr. Satan fought were probably no where near as impressive as the ones we saw at the 21st-3rd Budokai, I mean in the manga he has no superhuman feats and the only combat related thing he did was beat up two regular featless thugs. Even then, they got up right after, and doing it tired him out. And anytime he gets hit by Cell or Boo just come across as gag scenes anyway.

Meanwhile Chi Chi had the strength to throw her blade with enough force to decapitate dinosaurs as a child, had the leg strength to casually jump 100 feet straight up in the air and was impressive enough in her brief match with Goku to the point where Roshi praised her. Doesn’t even seem like a contest to me.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:44 pm

If Chi-Chi were a saiyan (and never retired for fighting), her potential would surpass even Gohan's due how emotional she is lol. She would completely femdom Goku in his everyday life lmao.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:08 pm

kn83 wrote:She would completely femdom Goku in his everyday life lmao.
You say that like she doesn't do so already.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:36 am

Yeah, I'd say so, based on the OP's post. We don't know how long Yurin has trained for.