The Origine of Saiyans and their creation !?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

The Origine of Saiyans and their creation !?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:55 pm

I have a little theory, so I'm going to give you an idea about the origin of the Saiyans and how they were born.

It has always been said Manga + Anime + Interview that the Saiyans are a species made for fighting/combat and that they have abnormal faculties. For me, this race couldn't be conceived naturally. I can't see the kaioshins say that "Hey guys let's go create a race that will be potentially dangerous for us and the Universe in the long run".

The words of Kaioshin and Kibito without mentioning the Old Kaio seems to me explicit enough to tell me that this race is not normal/natural.

So if the Saiyans are not a natural breed where do they come from?

This is where a TV series and movies that we can more or less appreciate the planets of the apes can helps us in this movie here intelligent monkeys are going rogue and revolt against mankind and we see them took the place of the humanity.

The demise of mankind is made by it's ownself, is selflishness created a superior race that wiped or almost wiped out mankind.

Also and mind you that IRL our dear Toriyama sensei is an otaku/geek at heart when you look at Goku it's Sun Wukong x Superman, The whole Android saga is an hommage at Terminator but I surmise also Back To The Future. Also we've got reference for Bibidi, Babidi & Buu being the magic formula use in Cinderella.

So here's how I see the thing a race of people I'm going to name Y (Hahaha you were expecting X or Z don't you ? hehe well you lost) lived in relative peace when an unknown event (War between them, War with another alien people, War with an entity demoniac {Makaioshin or Makaio} or something else) happens this people being advanced enough decides to experiment on an animal species that should look like our Oozaru but much smaller and use it as a weapon for facing the unknown threat.

:Here two possible choices are offered:

First the experiment is a complete success because the threat is defeated but there is revolt of the experience after
Second the experience is a failure because it loses control and experience kills the threat as much as its masters.

In both case mind you the original civilisation who created the Saiyan are toast anyway !

Still, the Civilization that created the Saiyans perished with their knowledge and the planet is now under the control of the Saiyans who finally evolves at their own pace and later arrived at an advanced civilization.

Of course the Saiyans also know at some point in their history changes.

Shenron tells us (In BoG) that there was 2 Saiyan faction a beneficial and an evil one. And you had the whole plot of Yamoshi reccently developped

(The Saiyan land on planet Tsuful in Age 550)
According to the dictionary we are told this:
-Around Age 550: The original Saïyens on board a mysterious spacecraft fail on the planet Plant
-Around Age -238: A Saiyan legend reports the advent of the Super Saiyans. A bloodthirsty and destructive beings terrorizing the universe.

For my part I see the thing like this in 5 points:

1- The people of the Saiyans have been advancing technologically and socially in every point to be able to create a spaceship (see Image above) but one day you know how a Super Saiyans appears ? Here we can imagine that the loss of a loved one can be the origin of the emergence of the First Super Saiyan and devastates everything in path (as told by the legend) but if we take into account Yamoshi then despite being a Saiyan, he alongside his five comrades attempted to wipe out the evil of the Saiyan race. As a Super Saiyan, Yamoshi is a fierce fighter, even for a Saiyan, which led to the legend of the Super Saiyan being destructive and violent.

2- We can assume that at some point the power of the Super Saiyan was desired and a war occure to obtain such power, the victor of this war is no one the planet Sadara is destroyed.

3- The remaining survivor of the Saiyan race flee the destruction of their homeworld in a spaceship. The Saiyans are put into stasis until the spaceship land of a suitable planet.

4- Then the vessels into space for a long time until arriving after about less 788 years of drifting (my postulate of time) wakes up naked, then comes out of the ship which has landed on planet plant, Tsuful welcome them.

5- At some point between the moment of their arrival and Frieza's destruction of planet plant the Super Saiyan God is unleach for one reason and another.

The rest is of course history, so your thought on this takes ? And what about yours ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Re: The Origine of Saiyans and their creation !?

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:58 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Where is that image from?

My personal theory I once had, was that there was a galactic war, where earthlings had created a lot of the species like Saiyans, but lost the war and were stripped of their technological advancements and the species they created were relocated to other planets with the details becoming lost to time.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:49 am

dbgtFO wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Where is that image from?
It was taken from the 2008 Hatchiyack movie
AnimeNation101
I think this theory might interest you :mrgreen:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Ricardolindo

Post by Ricardolindo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:55 am

The GT Perfect Files theorized that the Saiyans were originally Great Apes that developed intelligence and took on a humanoid form. This makes sense when we think of the differences between the Universe 7 Saiyans and the Universe 6 Saiyans. The Universe 6 Saiyans don't have tails, anymore, because they reached a higher state of evolution.