What Degree Of Strength Was Jiren Using Prior To His Full Power Against UIO/MUI Goku?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

What Degree Of Strength Was Jiren Using Prior To His Full Power Against UIO/MUI Goku?

Post by theherodjl » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:50 am

Looking at the ToP fight again, Jiren was almost completely in-control until UI Goku began to finally match him in their second bout so it begs the question: how much strength was Jiren using prior to the final bout? He'd easily defeat all the small fry in the ToP with 10%(or less) of his power, but as for Hit & SSJB Goku(Kaio-ken x20, first time), what percent would he have needed against them? Maybe 20-30%? How about Goku's initial UIO form? Maybe 50% for that? And then SSJBE Vegeta, Kaio-ken x20 SSJB Goku, and Android 17's combined assault? Maybe 75% or so?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What Degree Of Strength Was Jiren Using Prior To His Full Power Against UIO/MUI Goku?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:51 pm

This is one of those questions that can't really be answered without further information.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: What Degree Of Strength Was Jiren Using Prior To His Full Power Against UIO/MUI Goku?

Post by theherodjl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:This is one of those questions that can't really be answered without further information.
Well that hasn't stopped fans from discussing unanswered DB questions online since 1996. Just give it a stab, you can always be wrong some other time when the series does get around to it.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: