If A Hypothetical "UI" Goku Black Was Apart Of Team U10 In The TOP!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

If A Hypothetical "UI" Goku Black Was Apart Of Team U10 In The TOP!

Post by Nokra » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 pm

:shock: Just imagine how OP and broken he would be with the ability to use his scythe to create an infinite number of UI Goku Black clones plus his broken zenkai boosts too! Black and Team U10 would've absolutely dominated the TOP with almost no difficulty even with strong fighters like UI Goku, SSBE Vegeta, Jiren, GOD Toppo, Kefla, Anilaza, etc in the arena as well. I'd say U10's victory would've been all but guaranteed.

P.s. I'm not even going to include a hypothetical immortal Zamasu because it would just be COMPLETELY unfair at that point lol

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Re: If A Hypothetical "UI" Goku Black Was Apart Of Team U10 In The TOP!

Post by zarmack » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:19 pm

UI Omen Goku Black would pretty much solo the ToP

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:31 pm

zarmack wrote:UI Omen Goku Black would pretty much solo the ToP
Exactly. And with immortal Zamasu fighting alongside him they'd be unstoppable. They wouldn't even need the rest of their team since it would basically be a team of Goku Blacks lol

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Eh, I dunno. UI hasn't been a massive multiplier for anyone except Goku so far, and he needed to push the form a few individual times before he mastered its power & technique. Black has a series of advantages that put him beyond the level of an ordinary opponent, but that doesn't necessarily translate to having achieved any degree of UI then that means he'd handily take on Hakaishin-tier opponents. He did need time to go from SSJ2-tier to SSJB-tier, and if he ran into Jiren first then I could see him getting eliminated if Jiren either decided to go all out or surpass his limits.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:09 pm

theherodjl wrote:Eh, I dunno. UI hasn't been a massive multiplier for anyone except Goku so far, and he needed to push the form a few individual times before he mastered its power & technique. Black has a series of advantages that put him beyond the level of an ordinary opponent, but that doesn't necessarily translate to having achieved any degree of UI then that means he'd handily take on Hakaishin-tier opponents. He did need time to go from SSJ2-tier to SSJB-tier, and if he ran into Jiren first then I could see him getting eliminated if Jiren either decided to go all out or surpass his limits.
Goku Black is literally just Zamasu in Gokus body so I'm pretty certain the UI boost would either be the same or even greater considering how much stronger Black already was and could become. Also, I think through his broken zenkais Black could catch up to Jiren and eventually surpass him especially with UI. This is even if Jiren broke his limits like he did against Goku which didn't save him from still losing. Since Black is basically just a stronger version of Goku, if he could defeat Jiren at his strongest then Black definitely could as well especially if he has his clones with him. Jiren would get absolutely stomped and tossed out.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:26 pm

He would most likely solo the entire ToP, people forget that Goku Black's zenkai boosts give him massive boosts which combined with UI in the offchance he gets hit he can turn the tide immediately through his reactive power

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Zamasu - type immortality wouldn't really be such a big deal in the ToP, as killing is banned anyway and they can still be ringed out.

This belongs in the what if thread, BTW.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Gokû Black was imo such an entertaining villain in the anime I'd probably have enjoyed the ToP more if he was on the team. The way he hams it up in rosé form; yeah that'd have been fun to watch, imo.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Zamasu - type immortality wouldn't really be such a big deal in the ToP, as killing is banned anyway and they can still be ringed out.

I don't think tossing Zamasu out would be that easy since he's immortal even if they aren't allowed to kill. Conventional attacks would be ineffective so they would have to try using other less conventional techniques like the mafuba which would be their best chance but not a guarantee. Also keep in mind that Zamasu and Black would most likely stick together and we already know how deadly they are as a duo based on their fights they had with Goku, Vegeta and Trunks. They would also be fighting with eight other members of U10 and would probably formulate a strategy that could best take advantage of Black's insane zenkai boosts and Zamasu's immortality. No matter which way you look at it, they would be a deadly force and one of,if not the strongest in the TOP. I'd wager they would even be able to win the whole tournament, although I'm sure U7 would still win because PLOT.

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Chuquita wrote:Gokû Black was imo such an entertaining villain in the anime I'd probably have enjoyed the ToP more if he was on the team. The way he hams it up in rosé form; yeah that'd have been fun to watch, imo.
I completely agree! Zamasu/Goku Black is my favorite villain in all of Dragon Ball. It would have been cool to have them and Trunks in the TOP imo.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:48 pm

The only real threat to UI Goku Black would be Vegito or Gogeta Blue (assuming they were aware that fusion was allowed at the start).

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:00 pm

Nokra wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Zamasu - type immortality wouldn't really be such a big deal in the ToP, as killing is banned anyway and they can still be ringed out.

I don't think tossing Zamasu out would be that easy since he's immortal even if they aren't allowed to kill. Conventional attacks would be ineffective so they would have to try using other less conventional techniques like the mafuba which would be their best chance but not a guarantee. Also keep in mind that Zamasu and Black would most likely stick together and we already know how deadly they are as a duo based on their fights they had with Goku, Vegeta and Trunks. They would also be fighting with eight other members of U10 and would probably formulate a strategy that could best take advantage of Black's insane zenkai boosts and Zamasu's immortality. No matter which way you look at it, they would be a deadly force and one of,if not the strongest in the TOP. I'd wager they would even be able to win the whole tournament, although I'm sure U7 would still win because PLOT.
Being immortal doesn't stop him from being knocked or thrown around. Jiren could easily send him off the edge with a punch.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Chuquita wrote:Gokû Black was imo such an entertaining villain in the anime I'd probably have enjoyed the ToP more if he was on the team. The way he hams it up in rosé form; yeah that'd have been fun to watch, imo.
It would be interesting to see Black and Freeza fight each other. Two of the best villains in the franchise, both extremely powerful and having a deeply rooted hate for Goku, going at it.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:59 am

Do you know what would be even more powerful? An hypothetical "UI" Fused Zamasu:

Fused Zamasu had all of Black's strengths: Incredible power, excellent swordsmanship, unlimited potential and broken Zenkais. Just think about that time when Fused Zamasu damaged himself with the divine Light of Justice, and got a huge power boost that put him very close to SSB Vegito's level.

But Fused Zamasu was also immortal. This means that his regeneration skills were nigh-perfect. Just consider the fact that a fully-charged Final Kamehameha from SSB Vegito did absolutely nothing to Fused Zamasu, such was the power of his immortality, such was the stamina that his divine everlasting body had. And he would never get tired because of his endless stamina.

Only an attack powerful enough to completely shatter the balance between his mortal body and immortal soul managed to defeat him. An attack which resulted in the destruction of his body. But since killing is forbidden in the Tournament, such an attack would be nigh-impossible to perform because everyone would be scared of killing him.

Another advantage that Fused Zamasu had, and that Black lacked, where AoE attacks. With 80 fighters lumped into the same small arena, Fused Zamasu would have truly shined, because he possessed several AoE techniques such as the Blades of Judgement, the Lightning of Absolution, and the Holy Wrath, that damaged huge areas with massive explosions. Even without trying, Fused Zamasu could have probably eliminated the vast majority of fighters in 5 seconds. Or maybe 4 seconds? I don't know, how much does it take to fire Holy Wrath?

Perhaps UI Fused Zamasu would lose to UI Vegito/Gogeta or UI Kefla. But his great advantage, lies in the time limit. Vegito lasted about 5 minutes just by being in Super Saiyan Blue, how long would his fusion last in Ultra Instinct? 2 minutes? But Fused Zamasu wouldn't have this problem, since he was the fusion between two fully-fledged Supreme Kais, and so he, as a God, would never defuse. He was truly eternal.

But even without Ultra Instinct and his power boost which he got from damaging himself with the divine Light of Justice, Fused Zamasu was so powerful that SSB Goku literally had to BREAK HIS ARMS to push back the mastodontic Holy Wrath which had the power to destroy an entire planet.

If this had happened. everyone in that Tournament would have been fucked:
Just imagine how OP and broken he would be with the ability to use his scythe to create an infinite number of UI Goku Black clones
You know, I've been thinking about this, and I came to the conclusion that that was just a single use only ability. Why? Because Fused Zamasu never used it, even though he retained all of Black's techniques. There must have been a reason why he never used that ability, even though he would have won if he had, because it was just so broken.