Gogeta and Vegito... Are they capable of gaining Zenkais?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Gogeta and Vegito... Are they capable of gaining Zenkais?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Would the Fusion Dance Warrior and the Potara Fusion Warrior have been able to receive a Zenkai? Such as what if Son Goku and the complete jerk known as Vegeta had been able to go to the Earth much faster than in canon. As a result of Mr. King Yemma and Mr. Elder Supreme Kai having went out of their way to have pulled some strings and being able to have allowed Son Goku to be revived and Vegeta have been granted permission to leave the Otherworld and go back to the realm of the living for a single day to help make amends for the mess he had so shamelessly started back when he was still the complete and utter dick known as Majin Vegeta.

But this sudden change had caused the likes of Super Buu (Mr. Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed) to have caught and absorbed the epitome of disappointment known as Ultimate Son Gohan much sooner than when the mass-murderer would have done in the true timeline of the events of Dragon Ball Z. Which would have forced Son Goku to ask Vegeta to put on a Potara Earring in order to form into Vegito.

Especially after Super Buu (Mr. Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed) also caught Tien Shinhan, Android 17, and even the Cell Juniors and was now integrating Mystic Son Gohan and the nine, or so, other powerful warriors into himself. In order to actually give Vegito of all people an absolutely incredible challenge this time around, which unlike ever before Vegito would have to face-off against an Ultimate Buu who would be even stronger than a Super Saiyan 4 version of Son Goku and Vegeta from the Cell Games Saga.

Would the confrontation up above have had Vegito being forced to use the Solar Flare to get healed by Dende? Or what if Full Power Super Saiyan Gogeta (Angel) had been forced to deal with an even further mutation of Super Janemba after a rather very badass Full Power Super Saiyan Gogeta (Angel) having handed Super Janemba his ass in an alternate telling of the events of the Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn movie had caused Super Janemba to become the so much more insane and strong Evil Demon Janemba? With the possibility of the Fusion Dance Warrior to have to get healed by using his own Instant Transmission technique to go to the location of Dende before continuing fighting with a very, very, very, very, very sadistic Evil Demon Janemba in the warped-version of Hell?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Gogeta and Vegito... Are they capable of gaining Zenkais?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:40 pm

If a fused character is significantly injured it generally causes them to defuse. So you would have to injure them badly enough to trigger a zenkai, but not badly enough to defuse them, and also heal them before the fusion wore off. It seems very unlikely to me.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Gogeta and Vegito... Are they capable of gaining Zenkais?

Post by theherodjl » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:47 pm

I'm not sure about Gogeta but so as long as Vegetto has his earrings on & still has time, Vegetto ought to be able to receive a Zenkai.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: