Stupidest action by a character?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KameRule
Beyond Newbie

Re: Stupidest action by a character?

Post by KameRule » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Cell not finishing off Mr. Satan when he had the chance.
Master, the batteries inside your Wii Remote are nearly depleted.

Master, there is a 98% chance that the floor is beneath you.

Tectorman
Regular

Post by Tectorman » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Three from Battle of Gods:

1) Gohan deflecting a bullet into his pregnant wife.

2) Gohan deflecting a bullet into the God of Destruction's forehead.

3) Yamcha and Oolong describing their strategy to defeat Beerus in Paper-Rock-Scissors IN FRONT OF Beerus.
Guys, you had ONE JOB :D !
Twilight: My library?! My library!! Do you have any idea how many books I had in there?!
Lord Tirek: How many, little princess?
Twilight: Over NINE THOUSAND!!!

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:00 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:Uub flying off with a stranger.
lmfaoooo
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:59 am

In no order:

Vegeta letting cell transform

Vegeta letting frieza transform

Goku not killing frieza when he could

Frieza trying to kill goku while in pieces

Frieza not blowing up earth immediately when he was mecha

Gohan not killing PC

SPC not destroying earth

Vegeta letting gero activate #17 & #18

#17 trying to face cell rather than run away

Goku not going all out vs fat buu & 1-shot him

Gotenks not going all out vs super buu and telling piccolo that he can't win

Trunks not going USS to shut vegeta up when he wanted cell to complete

Cell Jrs not killing humans & goku

Tien wasting his life in an attack which couldn't harm nappa
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:56 am

Tien didn't know it couldn't harm Nappa.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:04 am

But if any of the stupidest actions is not taken, everyone dies:

Vegeta letting cell transform
If he didn't do that, no SS2 , and maybe vegeta remains evil. When babidi comes, dabura will kill all , and if somehow buu is awakened, then everyone dies.
Vegeta letting Freeza transform
If he hadn't done that, piccolo may not have fused with nail, and thus he remains a weakling like humans , and when freeza decides to transform, he kills everyone and blows up the planet.
Goku not killing Freeza when he could
Tough one. Maybe trunks never knows where goku will arrive. Maybe this one has no consequences.
Freeza trying to kill goku while in pieces
If he hadn't done that, he could have survived better, and he'd have arrived earth sooner and killed everyone. Also, he'd have not been weakened by becoming mecha.
Freeza not blowing up earth immediately when he was mecha
No explanation needed.
Gohan not killing PC
Vegeta never turns good. #18 is never released, krillin is a loner, Majin vegeta never gets free of babidi, buu kills everyone.
SPC not destroying earth
No explanation needed.
Vegeta letting gero activate #17 & #18
If he hadn't done that, cell would've likely killed everyone.
#17 trying to face cell rather than run away
If he had run away, no one would have reached SS2 or even FPSS level. So, buu kills everyone.
Goku not going all out vs fat buu & 1-shot him
Goku stays dead and so does vegetaFreeza trains and comes on earth to fight gohan , gotenks and piccolo. Easily kills them in his 1st form and blows up earth. He is then either killed by beerus, or he reclaims his empire.
Gotenks not going all out vs super buu and telling piccolo that he can't win
Same as what happened outside, happens inside HTC, but goten , trunks & piccolo either absorbed or killed much before gohan's arrival. Gohan kills super buu, piccolo stays dead, no SSG due to no fat buu and freeza kills everyone.
Trunks not going USS to shut vegeta up when he wanted cell to complete
No one reaches SS2. Dabura / buu kill all.
Cell Jrs not killing humans & goku
Only gohan is alive on earth unless he goes to namek with a wish by dende and requests everyone there to bring back everyone to life. No SS3 , no fusion and fat buu will ultimately kill everyone.
Tenshinhan wasting his life in an attack which couldn't harm nappa
He will be killed anyways, he's as useful as a human can be (except krillin)
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:34 pm

I know nobody said this:

When Bardock decided to take matters into his own hands and try to change his planet's fate by trying to fight Freeza. That alien gave him the ability to see the future. He knew Freeza was very strong, and he did try to talk to his people but they never listened.

If I were him I would have high-tailed it out of there. Hell, after surviving that blast by Dodoria on that other planet I wouldn't have gone back to planet Vegeta. He could have easily saved himself.

Don't get me wrong, Bardock is actually one of my all time favorite characters, that just wasn't the smartest move to get himself killed.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

ilkay01

Post by ilkay01 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Gohan stopping his training is without a doubt the dumbest thing ever.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Nappa killing Piccolo. Defeated the purpose of the Saiyans coming to Earth in the first place (though, the Dragon Balls were already used when Goku was wished back to life, so they'd have to wait ANOTHER year to use them).
Garlic Jr. opening a portal to the Dead Zone a SECOND TIME. You'd think after the first time he'd think "I'm not reopening the one thing that can conveniently be used to defeat me EVER again." As the only villain to succeed in wishing for immortality, its wasted on a fool.
Last edited by ShadowBardock89 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:43 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Nappa killing Piccolo. Defeated the purpose of the Saiyans coming to Earth in the first place (though, the Dragon Balls were already used when Goku was wished back to life, so they'd have to wait ANOTHER year to use them).
Garlic Jr. opening a portal to the Dead Zone a SECOND TIME. You'd think after the first time he'd think "I'm not reopening the one thing that can conveniently be used to defeat me EVER again." As the only villain to succeed in wishing for immortality, its wasted on a fool.
Vegeta told Nappa to kill Piccolo. That one's on him.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Okay, how about Raditz not attacking Piccolo as he was charging the Makankosappo after thrashing Goku? He should have turned his attention to Piccolo, especially since he was attacked with it before and knew that if he was hit by it, he'd be dead.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Dotogam
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Dotogam » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:17 am

In my opinion, Freeza going to earth immediately after earning his golden form. Has he learned anything from Namek?
How I relax, crawling into bed with my laptop and browsing Kanzenshuu.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:16 pm

omaro34 wrote:I know nobody said this:

When Bardock decided to take matters into his own hands and try to change his planet's fate by trying to fight Freeza. That alien gave him the ability to see the future. He knew Freeza was very strong, and he did try to talk to his people but they never listened.

If I were him I would have high-tailed it out of there. Hell, after surviving that blast by Dodoria on that other planet I wouldn't have gone back to planet Vegeta. He could have easily saved himself.

Don't get me wrong, Bardock is actually one of my all time favorite characters, that just wasn't the smartest move to get himself killed.

I think Bardock wanted Frieza dead, it's either hide out from frieza in space, or led a revolt to free his race from frieza and use this best chance to kill the bastard.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

mikeypricedice

Post by mikeypricedice » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:55 am

If you think Dragon Ball chapters 1-195, some stupid acts were certainly worse than DBZ if you think about it:
Goku trying to attack Kami at the Lookout; Muten Roshi blowing up the moon; and-my number 1- Commander Red getting and stealing the Dragon Balls to grow taller, causing his own death and also killing General Black's sanity.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 am

mikeypricedice wrote:If you think Dragon Ball chapters 1-195, some stupid acts were certainly worse than DBZ if you think about it:
Goku trying to attack Kami at the Lookout; Muten Roshi blowing up the moon; and-my number 1- Commander Red getting and stealing the Dragon Balls to grow taller, causing his own death and also killing General Black's sanity.
What's so stupid about those? The Commander Red one I can get, but the rest?
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Draconic wrote:
mikeypricedice wrote:If you think Dragon Ball chapters 1-195, some stupid acts were certainly worse than DBZ if you think about it:
Goku didn't even think when he attacked Kami. If he had used his brain he would have asked Kami why he looked like Piccolo Daimao, instead of assuming he was looking at Piccolo Daimao despite knowing that Kami was coming out.

And Roshi also didn't even think about possible consequences when he destroyed the moon. Which is stupid. If that had happened in real life, millions would die from the effects of suddenly not existing a moon and the way things work in our planet would be changed forever.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:14 pm

rereboy wrote:
Draconic wrote:
Goku didn't even think when he attacked Kami. If he had used his brain he would have asked Kami why he looked like Piccolo Daimao, instead of assuming he was looking at Piccolo Daimao despite knowing that Kami was coming out.

And Roshi also didn't even think about possible consequences when he destroyed the moon. Which is stupid. If that had happened in real life, millions would die from the effects of suddenly not existing a moon and the way things work in our planet would be changed forever.
If you think about it, how would Roshi know that destroying the moon was even something that was possible and would work? The only way is if he somehow had heard that it had been done before (maybe it had and Kami had fixed it previously like he did later) and Roshi heard of the legend of it happening, and knew nothing bad would happen to the Earth.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

mikeypricedice

Post by mikeypricedice » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:16 pm

I realized the real No. 1 stupid act, which was done by many characters: not telling Goku about his Oozaru-tail ordeal. Also, Roshi didn't have to blow up the moon, he could've chopped Goku's tail; but it's not all his fault, for EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE DRAGON BALL GANG (minus Krillin) COULD'VE TOLD HIM!

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:24 pm

mikeypricedice wrote:I realized the real No. 1 stupid act, which was done by many characters: not telling Goku about his Oozaru-tail ordeal. Also, Roshi didn't have to blow up the moon, he could've chopped Goku's tail; but it's not all his fault, for EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE DRAGON BALL GANG (minus Krillin) COULD'VE TOLD HIM!
Because telling a kid that he was responsible for his family's death is totally a good idea, amirite?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

dragonballer
Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballer » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Tectorman wrote:Three from Battle of Gods:

1) Gohan deflecting a bullet into his pregnant wife.

2) Gohan deflecting a bullet into the God of Destruction's forehead.

3) Yamcha and Oolong describing their strategy to defeat Beerus in Paper-Rock-Scissors IN FRONT OF Beerus.
Guys, you had ONE JOB :D !
dammit,gohan. roshi and your awesome past self catches bullets,don't you deflected bullets are dangerous :?:

i am surprised that nobody mentioned this: goku wanted to fuse with satan.