Episode #0059 (07 January 2007)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:51 pm

chibi_goten wrote:Guitar Hero II, is awesome besides Free Bird. :roll:

Anyways, here's Mike & Meri and this is Julian.

(Never seen Julian before, and only seen Mike/Meri because desirecampell linked it some time ago).
I remember seeing a bunch of videos of Mike and Meri on Temple O Trunks. I've never seen Julian though.

I guess, for now, we can assume that by day, he is Julian. But by night...he is Sanji! :D

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:00 pm

Oh man I don't even get that (Sanji) that is. I guess it's been a while since I last heard. I'm downloading it now then going to head up to bed to listen to it. Guess I can judge it by if I stay awake or not XP, nah just joking I'll pause it if I'm going to sleep.

I hope it's as good as people say it is though, and I'm guessing Sanji is a new nick name Julian has picked up right?

Ohh dear.....

(Ugh I think that's what he says/said.... don't remember).
- Scott

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:34 am

chibi_goten wrote:
MajinVejitaXV wrote: That picture screams for some Photoshopin'.
Why?
Because it's fun? :P

-Corey

Gogeta101

Post by Gogeta101 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:00 pm

Edit: Pointless post.. :oops:
Last edited by Gogeta101 on Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am neither Goku nor Vegeta!!
Jump! Friend Code:[b]3479 7919 1171[/b]

DBZ MAN
Regular

Post by DBZ MAN » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:21 pm

....Oh dear I think this guy is about to get hammered. >_>
http://dbz-man.deviantart.com/

Kirbopher
Regular

Post by Kirbopher » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:27 pm

I remember Meri flipped when I found that one photo chibi_goten linked to on a Google search of all things XD;

theoriginalbilis
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by theoriginalbilis » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:40 am

Great podcast episode~!

Now I have everything I need to know in order to import games like Battle Stadium D.O.N, and the Jump DS games.

I do have a question, though. I'n not sure if it's 100% legal, but is it possible to remove tabs on the "FC Twin" console to play Japanese games since it's based on the NES/SNES hardware, or does it even have the tabs?

Thanks in advance, and again, one of the best podcast episodes yet! I like it when you talk about DB-related stuff I can relate to, like games, manga, and anime, not weird stuff like AMV making or site programming. Waaay over my head...

Later.

- Bilis
Nothing matters (in a cosmic sense.) Have a good time.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:11 am

theoriginalbilis wrote:Thanks in advance, and again, one of the best podcast episodes yet! I like it when you talk about DB-related stuff I can relate to, like games, manga, and anime, not weird stuff like AMV making or site programming. Waaay over my head...
We strive to switch back and forth among a wide variety of things in order to satisfy everyone. Glad there's been some things you've been able to connect with and enjoy!

As for the FC Twin console, I don't know anything about it. I would imagine there just aren't any tabs... if someone else is making the console, I doubt they've very concerned with region-coding and protecting international copyrights on things like music and properties in foreign games :P.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:39 am

I'm sorry Mike, but your Sega stacking ass just got pwned :lol: :

OMG LOL.

Mystery Person X
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mystery Person X » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:41 am

What's that plugged into the 32X?

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:17 am

That, is astoundingly impressive. :mrgreen:

Heh, two "Sonic & Knuckles" cartridges.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nathantheguitarist » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:21 am

Mystery Person X wrote:What's that plugged into the 32X?
Yeah, what's that thing plugged into the 32x, and also, what's the thing below the game genie? :lol:
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

Mystery Person X
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mystery Person X » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:32 am

My Google Fu reveals the answer to my own question: It's the Power Base Converter, a device that lets you play Master System games on the Mega Drive.

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:38 am

nathantheguitarist wrote:
Mystery Person X wrote:What's that plugged into the 32X?
Yeah, what's that thing plugged into the 32x, and also, what's the thing below the game genie? :lol:
It appears to be a Sega Genesis cleaner, which probably is inserted when there is too much dust in the cartridge slot and the game won't read.

It's not mine by the way, I found it on a certain website. Soon enough, I'll make my own damn pile.

the_abberration
Regular

Post by the_abberration » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:15 pm

There is an adaptor out there that lets you play SFC games on an SNES. It's called "Super Adaptor". You plug it into your SNES and then plug the game on top (like the sonic game for Genesis).

It's been awhile, so you might have to look on Ebay.
1 Corinthians 13: When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. Except the anime. Never the anime.

"Look. I'm not allowed to hold you, but I'm sworn to protect you"-Sergeant Hatred

The Lineup: Danger Mouse