Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Duo
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Duo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 pm

I feel like Buu is going to try to drag this out a bit more to test some of his own abilities, but this could also be the end of the fight. Hard to say.

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:33 am

Doctor. wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:You act like Buu can't hold back enough to just knock them out...

Anyway, if this is really the end of the fight, then Buu's knowledge on fusion proved pointless. Yeah, they were allowed to fuse again with the new dance variation, but literally nothing else changed (so far). So it was a pretty useless narrative concept. Could cut it out entirely and just merge the first fusion with this part of the battle and the story would be unaffected.
Didn't they de-fuse at will, too? That's what I interpreted with this page.
That was already done in the JSAT Special. I'm guessing multiverse doesn't include that?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:50 am

Noah wrote:
Doctor. wrote:I like Gotenks though. Much better than seeing Bra, to be honest.

The only reason I keep reading Multiverse is Boo though.
Well, I despise both... But Bra is at least somewhat interesting, the only reason I keep reading Multiverse is because I still waiting for some major shit to happen, but this might take a little longer...
I really want Goku to beat Bra in a fight and humble her. Also Salagir needs to let Gogeta humble Vegito.
Last edited by miguelnuva1 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:10 pm

SURPRISE PLOT TWIST!! Grand Kai's hand can actually TALK! Who'd a thought it?!?

Alright, but really, what's going on here? I THINK the last panel is implying that the two are in cahoots, but the translation seems too stilted for me to know for sure.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:15 pm

I'm pleased he didn't outright murder them. Been a crazy amount of that going on so far already.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:05 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:I really want Goku to beat Branin a fight and humble her. Also Salagir needs to let Gogeta humble Vegito.
Sorry for sounding ignorant but who the f*** is Branin?
Fionordequester wrote:SURPRISE PLOT TWIST!! Grand Kai's hand can actually TALK! Who'd a thought it?!?
Alright, but really, what's going on here? I THINK the last panel is implying that the two are in cahoots, but the translation seems too stilted for me to know for sure.
That's nice! Just like I wanted, no more games with kids just finish these fools already... But can someone explain how the almighty Zen Boo, the Majin Boo who have absorbed everyone can be easily controlled by that fat Kaioshin?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Noah wrote:That's nice! Just like I wanted, no more games with kids just finish these fools already... But can someone explain how the almighty Zen Boo, the Majin Boo who have absorbed everyone can be easily controlled by that fat Kaioshin?
Did he actually absorb everyone in the afterlife too?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Noah wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:I really want Goku to beat Branin a fight and humble her. Also Salagir needs to let Gogeta humble Vegito.
Sorry for sounding ignorant but who the f*** is Branin?
Fionordequester wrote:SURPRISE PLOT TWIST!! Grand Kai's hand can actually TALK! Who'd a thought it?!?

[
I forgot a space on my Phone last night. It's Bra.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:04 am

Kaioshins think something is wrong too.
Last edited by coola on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:34 am

So Buu had everyone at his mercy and then he pretended to be weak to... ?

ParkerAL
Regular

Post by ParkerAL » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:15 am

Maybe he thinks it's funny? Zen Buu is the kind of character who would do bizarre stuff simply because it amuses him. He has so much power and time to spare, he has to get creative in order to have fun.
Favorite Movies: Alien, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, The Thing, Evil Dead, The Land Before Time
Favorite Shows: Cardcaptor Sakura, Doctor Who, Wallace and Gromit, Wakfu, Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball
Augenis wrote:The power level view into the series has trained a significant portion of the fan base into real life stereotypical members of the Freeza empire, where each and every individual is reduced to a floating number above their heads and any sudden changes to said number are met with shock and confusion.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:31 am

ParkerAL wrote:Maybe he thinks it's funny? Zen Buu is the kind of character who would do bizarre stuff simply because it amuses him. He has so much power and time to spare, he has to get creative in order to have fun.
he's DBM's best character
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Vegeta "Oh well, more food for me", nice to see Goten and Trunks getting trolled for their arrogance :D
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Goku looks like Naruto in that one
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Calling that Bra was the one who made the bet with Goten and Trunks. Also how can that chair U16 Bra is sitting in not break with those...what three ton clothes on?

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 pm

U18 Vegeta and Piccolo look so pissed off like they don't like eating in public or something.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Marco Polo wrote:U18 Vegeta and Piccolo look so pissed off like they don't like eating in public or something.
Isn't that their default look though? lol

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Hey uh, guys? Guys? You ok? You uh...aren't really looking so good...

Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:22 pm

...I'm already imagining a fanfic, where Beerus threatens to destroy everyone unless they can procure the Super Saiyan God, but then Yugi challenges him to play children's card game against him :lol:

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Oh my god, Karin! The best manga character ever created for me. At least one Katsura-reference and actually even my most favourite manga-character of all time. This is the best thing Multiverse has ever done and the best comment I will ever post about it. They even added Junta.

And what the hell?! Kaolla Suu - except they probably meant Amalla and did probably not care for the cheeks! And Yugi!
Last edited by Cetra on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"