Animetal CDs

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Animetal CDs

Post by nathantheguitarist » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:46 pm

Can someone point me to what CD's of their's have their versions of Head-Chala and Makafushigi Adventure on them?

I've tried looking, but I mostly come across Japanese sites, and I know nothing of the language.
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

Ash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ash » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:53 am

Animetal Marathon 7 has a nice 10 minute Shounen Jump medley (JUMP in the Fire) which features both CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA and Makafushigi Adventure.

No other DB songs appear in other Marathon albums. Don't know about the other albums (Best, Complete etc.).

I didn't like 7 that much though, 5 is my favorite =3
[i]"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth"[/i] - The Lamp of God, Ellery Queen

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:12 pm

Are they hard to find?

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nathantheguitarist » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:14 pm

As far as I've seen, no. They're just expensive as all hell.

LINK
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

Ash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ash » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:26 am

It seems the album "Decade of Bravehearts" released last year has both a full version of CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA and a bonus DVD, which has a videoclip of their version of Cat's Eye and Makafushigi Adventure.

I ordered that CD yesterday, as it has some more full versions of songs I like ^^ (Kimi o nosete, Touch, Pegasus Fantasy).
[i]"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth"[/i] - The Lamp of God, Ellery Queen

Timo
Regular

Post by Timo » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:36 am

Full versions of Cha-La and Pegasus Fantasy?! :shock:
I WANT them!!1746