Episode #0063 (04 February 2007)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:18 pm

sailorspazz wrote:Don't fall for the hype about this so-called ultimate edition of the podcast! They're just going to re-release it again in a couple years in uber widescreen ultra high definition. And if they don't, we'll petition them to do it!
And when they do that, the Julian puppet will be replaced with a CGI model and Meri will shoot first causing an uproar in the fandom for years to come.

-Corey

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:47 pm

MajinVejitaXV wrote:
sailorspazz wrote:Don't fall for the hype about this so-called ultimate edition of the podcast! They're just going to re-release it again in a couple years in uber widescreen ultra high definition. And if they don't, we'll petition them to do it!
And when they do that, the Julian puppet will be replaced with a CGI model and Meri will shoot first causing an uproar in the fandom for years to come.
Don't forget that Mike will have a scar on his face and his eyebrows digitally removed when he takes off his helmet :roll:.

Anyways, I also liked how you guys talked about how manga to anime transfers aren't all that umm... the same. I never really knew that and just figured stuff like Sailor Moon and YYH were some weird exceptions. Shows how much anime I've been watching lately :?...
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:46 pm

*refering to the news updates*

I knew HGD was delayed.... That sucks. As for the Super Dragon Ball Z offer, I'm probably going to buy it, even though I don't have a Japanese PS2. For that price...what could go wrong? Thanks for the heads up! :wink:

MisterFlashdude
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisterFlashdude » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:46 am

The line of just how faithfully Dragonball's manga was translated to anime...

I just have to further point out the irony of the Dragonball Animanga... :D Redundancy makes the world go 'huh?'.