Endings of all movies?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sapphirez

Endings of all movies?

Post by Sapphirez » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:51 am

Hi to all,
I've read the rules about the sharing music thing.. but since it said it's not prohibited to share, so I was wondering if I could request some of musics here.. Don't worry, I won't be asking too much..

Honestly, I've watched dragon ball since I was a kid, and collected all the video tapes of all movies... and I really like the ending songs sung by Hironobu Kageyama. And now I'm searching for all the ending songs from all the 13 movies. For now I've just got 2, which are Marugoto and Kimi wa Hero. and now I really wish to get the remain 11 songs..

I dunno where to get it, and I cannot buy online since I don't have credit card or whatever it calls... I just wish to get them online like mp3s and i hope they are in full length.

Sorry if this message is bothering you but I really like all the ending songs. T__T

(sorry if my grammar is poor.. I've tried my best to give the best.. ^_^;; )

strawberry

Post by strawberry » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:23 am

You don't neccessarily need a credit card to buy from online stores. I didn't own one until this year and still got my cds. ^^ Many stores accept paypal or cash.

Where are you from and what other payment methods are you able to use?

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:33 am

If you don't have a credit card, I'd recomend Playasia.com. They take Paypal. I don't realy know what songs are on what CD, I have a few but Iam not going to go through them. You can check the DaizenshuuEX Database though...

Playasia.com's DragonBall CD Selection:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-71-9v- ... 43-9v.html

DaizenshuuEX Music Database:
http://www.daizex.com/multimedia/music/hit_cds.shtml

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:20 pm

If you don't have a credit card I'd advise you to use PayPal (if you can). You need to be 18 years of age or older, If I'm correct.

If you're talking about pirating, you don't need help with that. It's easy.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:17 pm

JAPPO wrote:If you're talking about pirating, you don't need help with that. It's easy.
Why are you even on this forum? Are you just some kiddie troll? You're going to be banned just like your little bootleg friend, and while that's probably giving you the exact attention you want and desire because your parents hate you and you have no friends... meh, so be it. I'm just so fucking sick of reading all of these pointless comments you're always making.
Sapphirez wrote:And now I'm searching for all the ending songs from all the 13 movies.
Anyway, the recent 2-disc "LEGEND OF DRAGONWORLD" set has all of the movie ending themes on it, so that's definitely what you should be looking to pick up. Here are a few links:

Play-Asia: Available for $29.90
Amazon Japan: Available for ¥3,150

You can't just magically find every single last thing you want for free falling into your hands ever so gracefully, so you're going to have to order things online if you really want them that badly! :)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:54 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
JAPPO wrote:If you're talking about pirating, you don't need help with that. It's easy.
Why are you even on this forum? Are you just some kiddie troll? You're going to be banned just like your little bootleg friend, and while that's probably giving you the exact attention you want and desire because your parents hate you and you have no friends... meh, so be it. I'm just so fucking sick of reading all of these pointless comments you're always making.
Sapphirez wrote:And now I'm searching for all the ending songs from all the 13 movies.
Anyway, the recent 2-disc "LEGEND OF DRAGONWORLD" set has all of the movie ending themes on it, so that's definitely what you should be looking to pick up. Here are a few links:

Amazon Japan: Available for ¥3,150

You can't just magically find every single last thing you want for free falling into your hands ever so gracefully, so you're going to have to order things online if you really want them that badly! :)
Damn! I didn't even see Legend of Dragonworld on Play Asia. Thanks Mike. :wink:

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:02 pm

Ummmmm, guys, it's great that you're trying to offer this guy tips and stuff, but last I checked, you actually *need* a credit card to sign up for a Paypal account. Perhaps I'm wrong and it's changed, someone feel free to correct me if I am.

Sapphirez, what I suggest is to pay with money order. Most online stores accept them and they're what I used before I was able to get a credit card. Ya it takes a little longer and your bank will charge you a small fee for it, but at least it's insured(unlike stuffing cash in an envelope), and it's better than not getting your desired product at all right?
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:09 pm

I tend to use my debit card on online order, since it's a Visa as well.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:19 pm

Also, don't be turned off by the price. Its a 2-CD set, so its pretty much worth it.

Undercooked Sausage
Beyond Newbie

Post by Undercooked Sausage » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:26 am

VegettoEX wrote:
that's probably giving you the exact attention you want and desire because your parents hate you and you have no friends... meh, so be it.
Wow.

Jappo's comment in this thread wasn't even bad. It's true, piracy is easy. I could be swimming in Dragonball bootlegs within minutes. Don't really see the problem here. Granted, Jappo makes some obnoxious posts here and there but Jesus Christ, man.

EDIT: Oh, I'm totally not "hey, let's rebel against the admin!" here, but really, what kind of example of the rules are you setting when you slander a member outright? I know I'm alone here because pretty much everyone hates Jappo but...eh.

Anyway, if what I recall, you do need some sort of credit/debit card to use Paypal. I'd always just use my Mom's until I got my own a few years back.

strawberry

Post by strawberry » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:32 am

Paypal worked fine for me without a credit card.
I just have to transfer money from my bank account to my paypal account by money transfer (is that the right word? In German it's "Überweisung").

YesAsia $ 29,75 (Yet another shop)

Depending on where he/she lives there might be comic stores that will import the cd if he/she asks for it.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:21 am

Undercooked Sausage wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:
that's probably giving you the exact attention you want and desire because your parents hate you and you have no friends... meh, so be it.
Wow.

Jappo's comment in this thread wasn't even bad. It's true, piracy is easy. I could be swimming in Dragonball bootlegs within minutes. Don't really see the problem here. Granted, Jappo makes some obnoxious posts here and there but Jesus Christ, man.

EDIT: Oh, I'm totally not "hey, let's rebel against the admin!" here, but really, what kind of example of the rules are you setting when you slander a member outright? I know I'm alone here because pretty much everyone hates Jappo but...eh.
Sure, we have to look all nice and pretty to the outside world...

But this is my forum, and I'm not gonna let a bunch of punk kids run around thinking they're king and it's their playground. We don't stand for that kind of bullshit here, and I'm perfectly fine with people hating me when I take a stand of it. I'm not naive and realize there are plenty of other sites and forums out there people can join.

Don't like it? Leave and post elsewhere. *shrugs* That's my philosophy. I'd rather there be a smaller group of non-idiots than a larger group of... well... those people :).

"Look at me! Look at me! Bootleg, bootleg, bootleg! It's cool! I'll help! Here's a bunch of screenshots from my bootlegs! Whee!" BULLSHIT.

This thread's note was just one more comment in the increasing muddy pond of asinine comments in the style of the above, and I'm not gonna let them keep sliding. There comes a point where VegettoEX stops being nice, and starts getting real. *smacks self for awful reference* Even irrelevant of that, to put it simply, trolls do not deserve one ounce of mutual respect. If you have any additional comments, please feel free to take them up with me personally.

----------------

In terms of the subject at hand, like I mentioned before, you can't just expect things to magically fall into your lap. You're going to have to put forth the effort. If you're young, get the money together and give it to your parents in the form of cash, then have them order it online for you. At least you've taken the initiative, there.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:33 am

You don't need a credicard to use PaylPal.
Jord doesn't have a avatar because the combination of Jord and a equally cool avatar would cause the universe to implode.