Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butouden OST

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegito

Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butouden OST

Post by Vegito » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:29 pm

It must to be "Not for Sale" item, like the Chou Gokuu Den: Kakusei Hen OST (No, not that with the purple color. The one with the orange). I spend a lot of time to find some info about Shin Butouden soundtrack CD, and nothing of course...

Question to Mike:
Hmm... don't you maybe confusing with Saisei Hen CD? there is six arranged tracks of Shin Butouden soundtrack.

Once you said someone already sent you the image cover. Can you please show it? (Or please update the music database, couse it's getting abandoned)

"I always knew it existed" are you a magician or something? :roll:
Last edited by Vegito on Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:25 pm

The only thing I even remotely understand trying to read this is that you're being rude to me about not updating the "Music Database" in a while.

Can someone parse for me?
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Vegito

Post by Vegito » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:36 pm

Hell not!! I'm sorry if you getting wrong with my message, won't trying to be rude. I just like the Music Database and haven't seen any updates last time.

Can we continue now? :oops:

Hmm... yeah, I have a bad bad english. I try to fix it.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:26 pm

The tone of the questions and choice of faces made it come across as extremely rude. I still don't really know what you're asking me, though.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Vegito

Post by Vegito » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:35 pm

I ask for the image cover of DBZ: Shin Butouden OST please. Once you said someone sent you. In the past, if you remember, when I post the Movie 11 Single +1 Series image cover.

http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=2268

SatoSky
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SatoSky » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:41 pm

Vegito wrote:I ask for the image cover of DBZ: Shin Butouden OST please. Once you said someone sent you. In the past, if you remember, when I post the Movie 10 Single +1 Series image cover.
Here's that thread. :wink:

COCONUT MILK
Beyond Newbie

Post by COCONUT MILK » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:34 am

Is shin the same as super?

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:46 am

COCONUT MILK wrote:Is shin the same as super?
Shin means 'new' in Japanese, if that's what you're asking.
But no, it's the last in the Super Butoden series, I think.