Dragonball Games and Compability on Pal PS3?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Dragonball Games and Compability on Pal PS3?

Post by sangofe » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:10 pm

Hello, according to http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bcGames.htm DBZ Budokai 2 is the only game that works perfectly for European PS3 machine...
Has anyone tested the other DBZ games?
If I'll have to play any of them with glitches, there's no way I'm gonna buy a PS3, so I'd like to know.
Last edited by sangofe on Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Prince Vegeta
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Prince Vegeta » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:58 pm

Well if you upgrade your PS3 to the latest,the budokai/tenkaichi games will work. Don't know if it has any glitches,but everything seems normal to me. Hope I could help. :)
Last edited by Prince Vegeta on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think everybody should know that the Internet is serious business.
-Duo

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:23 pm

Hey, guys & gals:

Let's remember to put spaces between sentences, and you don't have to put each sentence on its own, new line. Thanks! :)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:17 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Hey, guys & gals:

Let's remember to put spaces between sentences, and you don't have to put each sentence on its own, new line. Thanks! :)
Sorry, it's just a habit I have. I kind of think it looks better having each sentences on their own lines.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:37 am

The fact that my Sonic Mega Collection won't play on it without "noticeable issues" is quite a deterrent.
That and Chou Dbz are the only ones for my ps2 that I really go back to play over and over.

I'm probably going to hang on to my ps2 as long as I can before deciding between the Wii and the ps3.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:00 am

Chuquita wrote:The fact that my Sonic Mega Collection won't play on it without "noticeable issues" is quite a deterrent.
That and Chou Dbz are the only ones for my ps2 that I really go back to play over and over.

I'm probably going to hang on to my ps2 as long as I can before deciding between the Wii and the ps3.
I guess I'll rebuy a ps2 soon instead of ps2...
Cause it's dying :(

What did mean when you said "upgrade your PS3 to the latest", Prince Vegeta?
Sony releases software that makes it possibly playing more PS2 games?

Maker777
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Maker777 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:58 am

sangofe wrote:
Chuquita wrote:The fact that my Sonic Mega Collection won't play on it without "noticeable issues" is quite a deterrent.

Do you mean Ps2? I probably won't buy a Ps3 until it's all fixed and theres no bugs with games.
[b]Mr.Pedestrian[/b]
[url=http://www.users.on.net/~mateen/][b]Shnay Krew[/b][/url]
[url=http://mrpedestrian.deviantart.com/][b]DeviArt[/b][/url] || [url=http://www.myspace.com/_1_a][b]MySpace[/b][/url]

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:58 am

Maker777 wrote:
sangofe wrote:

Do you mean Ps2? I probably won't buy a Ps3 until it's all fixed and theres no bugs with games.
I ment ps3...

Pedro The Hutt
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pedro The Hutt » Thu May 03, 2007 2:21 pm

To think that Sony laughed at and mocked Microsoft for handling the 360's backward compatability through patching. XD

And well, I would trust the list really, I doubt that DBZ games are the top of the priority list for Sony to patch to make them work for PS3.