How dbs super will be end?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Re: How dbs super will be end?

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:36 pm

It will end with a cliffhanger that suggest further adventures.
Anyway, that god ki thing must stripped out. Goku simply talking with people created universal messes. So, after an epic fight, goodbye to sayan god, you serve well your Nation, RIP and EoZ is (almost) canon again.
Going back in time could be something, but too much people hate travel in time now.
Stripping out God Ki also connect with that glimpse of a raging Goku in the new opening.

So, Super will end with a kinda nostalgia feel of that uncanny power that once you had, and Beerus goodbye...

And no, no Toribot, is not a" real" character.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

bleed0range
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How dbs super will be end?

Post by bleed0range » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:54 am

I feel like the Gods, maybe even Beerus, will come to the determination that it probably would be best if Goku no longer knew of them or their power. Perhaps erasing their memories of everything that had happened in super. Giving Bulma the impression she hasn't seen Goku in years. Maybe this could be done even as a result of the mess Goku has made in this arc. Instead of killing Goku, Beerus cuts him a break simply because he likes him.