Dragon Ball Super LatAm Dub

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Alee9977
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Dragon Ball Super LatAm Dub

Post by Alee9977 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:22 am

Months ago, the voice actors of Goku and Vegeta said that they were talking with Toei about dubbing Super, so now time has passed and recently Mario Castañeda and Rene Garcia (voices of Goku and Vegeta) confirmed that the dub will start soon, so Toei Latam is contacting with the others members of the cast. And Castañeda even confirmed that voice tests will begin on Thursday, at least for him, and that he will be Black's voice.

Also, channels from LatAm (actually is only one from Ecuador) are already advertising Dragon Ball Super and saying it will start this year.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/Gfv8sJ0cIvw

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super LatAm Dub

Post by Gafonso6 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Cool, that makes Latin American Spanish the fifth Latin language to get a Super dub the next one will probably be Brazilian Portuguese.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

Alee9977
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Alee9977 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Probably, or maybe it will be released before as there is already a Portuguese dub in progress, so maybe thanks to that they can have it before.

At least we know the dub will contain everything until the Future Trunks arc something that I really appreciate. Hopefully they will dub this arc as well.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:38 am

Grande ALE!

I cant wait for our dub, its going to be EPIC!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Alee9977
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Alee9977 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Brenda Navas confirmed to be the traducer of Super, seems it will come straight from Japanese, only voice actors and dubbing studio need to be confirmed.