Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:54 pm

dbgtFO wrote:New page is out!
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en ... tml#h_read
No image url at the time of writing, so had to link to the page.
I'm shocked that regular Kaio Ken Goku was even capable of surprising first form Freeza, with such a measly power-level.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:58 pm

I wonder if Goku would go for the kill if he knew about Freeza's transformations here.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Well, to be honest I think he just took Freeza by surprise, who will probably come back unharmed after Goku's attack. Unless this is another of DBM's unclear level of Kaio-ken ("minimum kaioken", "higher kaioken", "maximum kaioken", etc.), which being the case it might mean he's using some other level without stating it.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:32 pm

dbgtFO wrote:Image
So is this Goku probably around 300,000 (without Kaioken)? That's the only way I can think he being capable of doing that with Freeza
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Noah wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:Image
So is this Goku probably around 300,000 (without Kaioken)? That's the only way I can think he being capable of doing that with Freeza
Goku can't have a powerlevel of 300, 000 in his base form, otherwise he would have turned Super Saiyan on Namek.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Gog wrote:Goku can't have a powerlevel of 300,000 in his base form, otherwise he would have turned Super Saiyan on Namek.
What you said has no connection at all, Goku turned Super Saiyan when his battle power was around 3,000,000 not 300,000.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Noah wrote:
Gog wrote:Goku can't have a powerlevel of 300,000 in his base form, otherwise he would have turned Super Saiyan on Namek.
What you said has no connection at all, Goku turned Super Saiyan when his battle power was around 3,000,000 not 300,000.
Akira Toriyama stated that Goku could have turned Super Saiyan the moment he stepped foot on Namek. Which means that the bare minimum for turning Super Saiyan is 90, 000.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Gog wrote:Akira Toriyama stated that Goku could have turned Super Saiyan the moment he stepped foot on Namek. Which means that the bare minimum for turning Super Saiyan is 90,000.
Stated where? I always thought Goku becoming a Super Saiyan was because he reached a peak in his Base that he would not get Zenkais anymore thus the leading to the transformation.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Noah wrote:
Gog wrote:Akira Toriyama stated that Goku could have turned Super Saiyan the moment he stepped foot on Namek. Which means that the bare minimum for turning Super Saiyan is 90,000.
Stated where? I always thought Goku becoming a Super Saiyan was because he reached a peak in his Base that he would not get Zenkais anymore thus the leading to the transformation.
I thought that Akira Toriyama stated that Goku could go Super Saiyan the moment he was on Namek. But I just cannot find it, so it probably doesn't even exist in the first place.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Gog wrote:
Noah wrote:
I thought that Akira Toriyama stated that Goku could go Super Saiyan the moment he was on Namek. But I just cannot find it, so it probably doesn't even exist in the first place.
I think you are confused from this line from the manga:

Chapter: 270 (DBZ 76), P12.5
Narrator: “Even Goku hasn’t realized…That somewhere along the line he’s acquired enough power to surpass the level of Saiyan limits…”

After Goku fought the Ginyu Tokusentai, Vegeta & Ginyu saw that Goku had surpassed the level of Saiyan limits, so they assumed for a moment that he was a Super Saiyan.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Gog wrote:
Noah wrote:
Akira Toriyama stated that Goku could have turned Super Saiyan the moment he stepped foot on Namek. Which means that the bare minimum for turning Super Saiyan is 90, 000.
Future Trunks was weaker than that and he turned SSJ.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Noah wrote:
Then how in the blue blazes hasn't Goku transformed yet?

OhHiRenan
Beyond Newbie

Post by OhHiRenan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
He probably hasn't had the right emotional trigger yet to tap into it.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 pm

OhHiRenan wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
He probably hasn't had the right emotional trigger yet to tap into it.
How could he not have the right trigger? His son, and two friends have just died. But besides the point the real reason why Goku never transformed was because he's not strong enough in this universe. He's probably around 62K-63K in this universe, and the only reason why he managed to sucker punch Freeza was because he only managed to surprise him.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:54 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:Future Trunks was weaker than that and he turned SSJ.
Why you assume that? I think is unbelivable that Trunks had power level under 90,000 when he turned SSJ for the first time, then how he was able to resist the androids when they fought later, having not reached the million mark yet?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:12 am

Noah wrote:
Why you assume that? I think is unbelivable that Trunks had power level under 90,000 when he turned SSJ for the first time, then how he was able to resist the androids when they fought later, having not reached the million mark yet?
In the manga SSJ Trunks was being overwhelmed by base form Future Gohan.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:42 am

Gog wrote:In the manga SSJ Trunks was being overwhelmed by base form Future Gohan.
Ah yes, that's right. When I think about History Of Trunks it comes in my mind the TV Special 2 first and not the chapter of the manga because it was a better quality product IMO

But anyway, the manga implies that Trunks fought the Androids some time before using the Time Machine, so was he receiving constant Zenkais to grow stronger in order to keep up with the Androids :think:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Noah wrote:
Trunks trained for 3 years after Gohan died and he got stronger. Half breed potential plus rage for losing Gohan made him stronger.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Goku "I'm not afraid of you, Freezer"
Freeza "How about now?"
Sorry, i had to :D
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Second form Freeza is my third favorite panel in the entirety of Dragon Ball Multiverse.