Question About Fusion

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Question About Fusion

Post by shadowmaria » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:47 am

Bit of a ridiculous question here, but I was wondering what would happen if, in theory, two Metamorese Fusion Danced fusions were to fuse with the Potara Earrings?

For example, Gotenks and Gogeta (Gogetenks?)? What would happen when the fusion's time out? Would they time out before the hour is up? Would we have a Grotesque Zamasu situation?

Would it even work?

Let's speculate

Soul Breaker

Re: Question About Fusion

Post by Soul Breaker » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:24 am

Just going out on a limb here, but the fusion's time would be up in half the time since there are 2 fusions(30 minutes total). Other than that, no it would not work.

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:34 am

This is in a similar vein to the question of what would happen if Ginyu switched bodies with a temporary fusion. The obvious answer is "We don't know", but if it were up to me, I'd like to imagine that both would be similar to Kami and Piccolo's split, only not along the good/evil line. Rather, random parts of the personality would be split between the two, along with overall diminished intelligence and talent unless they re-fuse.
Retired.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:51 pm

I don't see why it can't work but since many people seem opposed to discussing fusions and the technique wasn't really touched upon until DB Fusions was released, I feel like they'd go out of their way to make sure the fusion you're suggesting wouldn't work.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:36 am

Dance Fusion will cancel out Potara Fusion. Or vice versa

Dat or the time limit will be ridiculously short. Less than 10-15 minutes perhaps