Ideas on the tournament

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lupin879
Beyond Newbie

Ideas on the tournament

Post by Lupin879 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:48 am

I would be hesitant about the new saga. Unfortunately, recruiting episodes are becoming too many and many useless, they should have created a half-saga, perhaps some aetiological history about the universes. All of these episodes are clearly useless just because the manga is terribly backwards. Which pro? I also have doubts about the idea of ​​making a royal battle, the risk is terrible that everything ends in very few episodes. That anybody who has the telekinesis can easily win, right? The composition of the team is also poor. Roshi? Tensing? Krillin? What did you say? Nice idea if there was the terrestrial super warrior. Yes a terrestrial who gets God's status.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Ideas on the tournament

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am

I am not able to understand what is this thread about, what are we supposed to discuss?
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri May 05, 2017 3:37 am

Ki Breaker wrote:I am not able to understand what is this thread about, what are we supposed to discuss?
Uh, I think that we're suppose to discuss some ideas about the tournament? :?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri May 05, 2017 3:40 am

Gog wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:I am not able to understand what is this thread about, what are we supposed to discuss?
What type of ideas?
All the description says is how episodes of recruitment are of low quality and how roshi can't fight..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri May 05, 2017 3:52 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Gog wrote:
What type of ideas?
All the description says is how episodes of recruitment are of low quality and how roshi can't fight..
I'm basing this off of the title. But, after rereading the description it could be possible that the description is asking for your thoughts on the tournament.

In which case I just want this non stop train of filler to end.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Fri May 05, 2017 4:08 am

None of these eps are fillers.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri May 05, 2017 4:10 am

Gog wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Gog wrote:
What type of ideas?
I'm basing this off of the title. But, after rereading the description it could be possible that the description is asking for your thoughts on the tournament.

In which case I just want this non stop train of filler to end.
Eeh, if that's what it's asking about here's my thoughts..

Recruitment episodes can go as long as they want, it's fun to watch everyone having their own parts in which they show new fans that these guys are strong as well..

If the tournament ends real life 48 mins I don't know whether I will laugh or cry...

I want the tournament to have good art, no more wonky looking characters..

Finally, gohan needs to impress some gods so that next arc we get to see him actually train part time..
After learning the lesson again which he should have learned in the cell saga which he learned again in the buu saga which he learned once again with freeza fight which he decided to forget one more time before learning it yet again now..

This shit is irritating, this excuse needs to stop, I am fine with finding another excuse to keep him out but this arc should be the last time they brought this up

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Fri May 05, 2017 7:08 am

Lupin879 wrote:I would be hesitant about the new saga. Unfortunately, recruiting episodes are becoming too many and many useless, they should have created a half-saga, perhaps some aetiological history about the universes. All of these episodes are clearly useless just because the manga is terribly backwards. Which pro? I also have doubts about the idea of ​​making a royal battle, the risk is terrible that everything ends in very few episodes. That anybody who has the telekinesis can easily win, right? The composition of the team is also poor. Roshi? Tensing? Krillin? What did you say? Nice idea if there was the terrestrial super warrior. Yes a terrestrial who gets God's status.
This thread doesn't make sense,how is the manga responsible for these episodes with no substance and I have no idea why this post is related to idea
Mostly active on discord.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri May 05, 2017 6:02 pm

precita wrote:None of these eps are fillers.
All of the episodes are just padding until the tournament they don't progress anything, and they only exist to pad out the arc (and hopefully give us great animation for the rest of the arc!). It's padding that ranges from good to eh, but it's padding regardless.

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Sat May 06, 2017 4:11 am

I cant find a reddit link where a guy proposed/predcits a strategy for the fighters on the arena. I really liked it and it was very comprehensive.

I think, U7 and U6 might inofficially team up, especially due to the SDBs fate.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

Lupin879
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lupin879 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:22 am

The gr wrote:
Lupin879 wrote:I would be hesitant about the new saga. Unfortunately, recruiting episodes are becoming too many and many useless, they should have created a half-saga, perhaps some aetiological history about the universes. All of these episodes are clearly useless just because the manga is terribly backwards. Which pro? I also have doubts about the idea of ​​making a royal battle, the risk is terrible that everything ends in very few episodes. That anybody who has the telekinesis can easily win, right? The composition of the team is also poor. Roshi? Tensing? Krillin? What did you say? Nice idea if there was the terrestrial super warrior. Yes a terrestrial who gets God's status.
This thread doesn't make sense,how is the manga responsible for these episodes with no substance and I have no idea why this post is related to idea
That's simple. The manga is far behind and then the cartoon is forced to episodes to avoid going too far

However the thread is thoughts about the new saga

Onibaku
Beyond Newbie

Post by Onibaku » Sat May 06, 2017 7:50 am

I don't know if I have any high hopes for it anymore. i just know that they'll be focusing a lot on Goku vs that white alien. I also wonder how will they make it not look messy as there's going to be standing like 80 people on an arena.

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Sat May 06, 2017 9:17 am

Pluto wrote:I cant find a reddit link where a guy proposed/predcits a strategy for the fighters on the arena. I really liked it and it was very comprehensive.

I think, U7 and U6 might inofficially team up, especially due to the SDBs fate.
Found it
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.