So is Goku supposed to allow Roshi...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: So is Goku supposed to allow Roshi...

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed May 10, 2017 3:20 pm

funrush wrote:I get that it was supposed to be funny, but it just wasn't. It was really creepy. That on top of the fact that Roshi isn't even a hundreth as strong as anyone else on the team had me mad at the end of the episode. He was shoehorned into his arc for that. We could've gotten Dabura, or Gotenks, or Yamcha instead, so his molestations in this episode were like insult upon injury.

Goku's reaction was fine. He doesn't know any better.
You wanted them summon the literal devil of the Dragon Ball universe?! Are you a madman?!

Gog
I Live Here

Re: So is Goku supposed to allow Roshi...

Post by Gog » Wed May 10, 2017 7:03 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
funrush wrote:I get that it was supposed to be funny, but it just wasn't. It was really creepy. That on top of the fact that Roshi isn't even a hundreth as strong as anyone else on the team had me mad at the end of the episode. He was shoehorned into his arc for that. We could've gotten Dabura, or Gotenks, or Yamcha instead, so his molestations in this episode were like insult upon injury.

Goku's reaction was fine. He doesn't know any better.
You wanted them summon the literal devil of the Dragon Ball universe?! Are you a madman?!
But...

[spoiler]Goku's bringing back Freeza. :P[/spoiler]