Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dario03
Advanced Regular

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by dario03 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:34 pm

FoolsGil wrote:I have defended Broly on DBM before, but I cross the line at Broly being the only one that can rebel, if that is what's happening.

I have a problem with it, because He's not even Broly anymore. Raichi effectively created a living copy printer fax machine, and Broly is just a xerox. Madness goes with the original Broly, not the xerox. Also It's a really big oversight that you can create a living copy printer fax machine, but you don't have contingencies to prevent things like rebellion from happening. At least, that's what I think.
Well if Broly is rebelling, Raichi might have a simple contingency of "fool, your power is my power" as the blast disappears right before hitting him. Then he turns off the copy of Broly.

And of course while that happens Gast can regen and attack.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:38 pm

coola wrote:Goregous art., but..was it REALLY necessary to make Broly vs Vegetto fight main focus? :(
Gee, I don't know, how does the EXACT FIRST PAGE OF DBM START? :lol:
dario03 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I have defended Broly on DBM before, but I cross the line at Broly being the only one that can rebel, if that is what's happening.

I have a problem with it, because He's not even Broly anymore. Raichi effectively created a living copy printer fax machine, and Broly is just a xerox. Madness goes with the original Broly, not the xerox. Also It's a really big oversight that you can create a living copy printer fax machine, but you don't have contingencies to prevent things like rebellion from happening. At least, that's what I think.
Well if Broly is rebelling, Raichi might have a simple contingency of "fool, your power is my power" as the blast disappears right before hitting him. Then he turns off the copy of Broly.

And of course while that happens Gast can regen and attack.
Well I'm hoping that Raichi at least has that. But something to prevent the original from affecting the copy in some way would be much better.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:07 pm

coola wrote: Goregous art., but..was it REALLY necessary to make Broly vs Vegetto fight main focus? :(
The first pages released of DBM started with that fight.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Vegetto looks backwards

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:39 pm

rereboy wrote: The first pages released of DBM started with that fight.
Yeah; Broly vs. Vegetto is as iconic to this series as Goku is to the franchise in general. I'm not disappointed.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:24 pm

coola wrote:Gorgeous art, but was it REALLY necessary to make Broly vs Vegetto fight main focus? :(
Yea, I didn't like it either, also no sign of XXI in this art? Will the main villain of this manga be revelead soon?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Noah wrote:
coola wrote:Gorgeous art, but was it REALLY necessary to make Broly vs Vegetto fight main focus? :(
Yea, I didn't like it either, also no sign of XXI in this art? Will the main villain of this manga be revelead soon?
He's on the bottom right, out of everyone's view.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:08 pm

So Broli is just want to kill everyone in particular. Typical...although I doubt Raichi cares.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:11 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:Image
It screams intentional designer flaw.

Also why is there being a count done? Gast is dead.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:39 pm

One word from Raichi and Broly should go back to normal, I really don't see anyway that he wouldn't considering all ghosts are under Raichi's control at all times. Also, the fact Gast was killed off in less than 10 pages by Raichi is hilarious, I would never have expected him to have been taken off so soon. Anyway, I really don't see anyway for Gast to actually survive that blast from SSJ3 Vegeta all things considered.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:08 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Also why is there being a count done? Gast is dead.
The bird guys have seen so many strange things (from their perspective) in this tournament, they're probably counting in case Gast regenerates or whatever

testing223
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by testing223 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:21 pm

Gast isn't dead.

That particular body may be, but...
I play baseball and work in LA.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:21 pm

What are Vegeta and Broly looking on the first panel?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Noah wrote:What are Vegeta and Broly looking on the first panel?
The audience and there is the barrier.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I thought that was Kakarot in the first panel since he says "Huh?"

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Broly got distracted by the audience and tried to kill them with a Ki blast that exploded in the barrier. He wasn't counting on that so he said: "huh?". Now, he's trying to get through the barrier.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 pm

I love how Raichi's being pragmatic here, he's not going to call back Broly not, not with a chance of Gast being alive and well.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Great so if Raichi wins this, he can't use Xerox Broly against Bra because of the poor planned rules of his stupid magitechnology. Can't even restrain him, though he can recreate him from pure hate.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 pm

coola wrote:Goregous art., but..was it REALLY necessary to make Broly vs Vegetto fight main focus? :(
Yeah, our characters really do feel like side-characters at best, background props at worst.

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Noah wrote:
He's in the art, and a decent amount of him has already been revealed. One example is that he seems to have a weakness for androids, which is a possible foreshadowing for what the Yamcha vision might include when it happens.