School junk

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

School junk

Post by Dayspring » Thu May 20, 2004 7:02 pm

Sorry for an off-topic post, EX, but I figured since it applied to you, and you're the webmaster of the site, that it could go in the forum about the site. I was just wondering if you finished everything in terms of exams+assignments, etc for school (ie: have you graduated?).

I myself have just finished everything today for cegep (college) and will be headed into University in the fall. What about you? Are you all done with school now for good?
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 20, 2004 7:43 pm

Yeah, I'm done with school. Technically, I'm taking one class over the summer to finish off 1.5 credits (with a 3 credit class, blargh), but I'm done! I had my convocation for the ITI major last night, and that's that!

And I got a new car today!

And my parents finally saw the apartment, and loved it!

I win at life!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu May 20, 2004 7:51 pm

**reflects upon life**

No money.
No car.
Still at least 3 yrs of school.
Crap job.
Lives at home with parents (but I'm 19 and pay rent so don't judge me as a pathetic freeloader!).

Has all 42 volumes of DB.
I win at life too! :D
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.