Soba from Dragon Ball Sagas

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dorexx
Regular

Soba from Dragon Ball Sagas

Post by Dorexx » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:54 am

This is an obscure character from the video game Dragon Ball Sagas. I've never played the game before but just reading about it and this character in particular is interesting. He is basically an extremely powerful Yardrat that Goku meets while on Yardrat. He is given a battle power of 14,000,000; the thing is, in this game Freeza's battle power is 12,000,000. (instead of 120,000,000) So he's supposed to be stronger than Freeza. I find that on one hand cool but another a bit :think:.

What do you guys think about this character? Would you like him to appear in other media?

酷签名

Super Sayian Prime
I Live Here

Re: Soba from Dragon Ball Sagas

Post by Super Sayian Prime » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:25 pm

If his only appearance was in a US made video game, he's probably never being seen again. Even the Japanese video game characters have had limited reappearances.
"I like the money it brings in, but Dragon Ball Heroes is the worst. That's actually the real reason I decided to start working on new material. I was afraid Bandai would make something irredeemably stupid like Super Saiyan 4 Broly." - Akira Toriyama, made up interview, 2013.

DrBriefsCat
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrBriefsCat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Before clicking on the thread title, I thought this was about Pilaf's Shiba-Inu lackey whose name was originally Soba in the manga.

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:09 am

Well, the new Super episode just unveiled a Yardrat's going to be in ToP. Holy freak...
酷签名

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:42 am

I was always quite interested in Paopao from Attach of the Saiyans. I would've liked to have seen more of her.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 am

After today's super episode, I believe he has appeared..
At least a version of him anyway.. :lol:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:50 am

Ki Breaker wrote:After today's super episode, I believe he has appeared..
At least a version of him anyway.. :lol:
It's freaking me out. I had no idea yesterday when I made this post. But I can't wait to see what a Yardrat will do in the tournament.
酷签名

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:15 am

Wow that is crazy
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.