Choose ANY Angel - To Contract For LIFE

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

XanatosVanBadass
Banned

Re: Choose ANY Angel - To Contract For LIFE

Post by XanatosVanBadass » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:32 am

you can NEVER see them naked
Nuru massage requires both parties to be nude though. Why tease yourself that badly?

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Torturephile wrote:
Kastex wrote:Rules & Regulations:
you CANNOT have sex with your angel (this means any type of sexual act is off limits). kissing (no tongue) and groping are okay SPARINGLY, since all of them take their job seriously to a certain degree.

you are not allowed to have them change their hair style, but it's okay to change their clothes as long as it's nothing too revealing unless you are taking them to the beach or pool or something. you can NEVER see them naked, or see areas on their body that are considered private from a human or angel perspective.
This is a pack of B.S.

I'll pick Vados because her personality is similar to mine in that we are sarcastic and poke fun at others, though I smile far less than she does. She tends to keep Champa in check of his health and I wouldn't mind her giving me training or tips for a better health condition.

Whis is also a good candidate because he often speaks with reason and is generally very friendly and patient.
lol it's a necessary BS.

that's cool. what other stuff would you do with the angel? like what kind of lifestyle other than training. having an angel would be similar to getting a wish. if most people had a wish granted it could be life changing, or even changing the world. would you have any plans?

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Kastex wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
Kastex wrote:Rules & Regulations:
you CANNOT have sex with your angel (this means any type of sexual act is off limits). kissing (no tongue) and groping are okay SPARINGLY, since all of them take their job seriously to a certain degree.

you are not allowed to have them change their hair style, but it's okay to change their clothes as long as it's nothing too revealing unless you are taking them to the beach or pool or something. you can NEVER see them naked, or see areas on their body that are considered private from a human or angel perspective.
This is a pack of B.S.

I'll pick Vados because her personality is similar to mine in that we are sarcastic and poke fun at others, though I smile far less than she does. She tends to keep Champa in check of his health and I wouldn't mind her giving me training or tips for a better health condition.

Whis is also a good candidate because he often speaks with reason and is generally very friendly and patient.
lol it's a necessary BS.

that's cool. what other stuff would you do with the angel? like what kind of lifestyle other than training. having an angel would be similar to getting a wish. if most people had a wish granted it could be life changing, or even changing the world. would you have any plans?
Makes it sound like The Fairly OddParents. I would have Vados remind me of stuff I continually forget, have her protect me (and others around me) from danger, provide wisdom and guidance, make changes in the weather, and fix certain world issues, if that's allowed. Can't think of other stuff, so I'll tell her to mind her business and give me a device to call her in case I need her.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

wolflonnie
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by wolflonnie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Whis, he's funny yet objective and rational. Would be of great support, both morally and mentally, and to help me choice directions.
The OP is kinda embarassing btw.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Kastex wrote:
jjgp1112 wrote:So um...is this about having an actual attendant or just a bizarre waifu fantasy...? :|
whatever you guys prefer. you could have any angel and live with them any way you please within the rules and regulations. certain rules are in place to make sure it's not just about desires and fantasies of that nature.
Yeah, too bad you made it sound totally like it was about fantasies of that nature :lol:

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Di.. did i enter some fantasy den by mistake.. :?
I am not quite sure this is a legitimate question or not after going through the op..
not a problem. this is definitely a fantasy thread.

which angel do you want and what kind of life style would you be living? how would you utilize their abilities?

fan·ta·sy
ˈfan(t)əsē/Submit
noun
the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:14 pm

No offense to the OP, but this seems like a very bizarre and somewhat uncomfortable thread.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Smilodon wrote:VADOS....No doubt about this...
I'm in love with her! She is amazing.
Like you said, her personality is the perfect girl. She is the hottest too....A true angel! My love!
finally someone gets it. what kind of life style would you live with her? how would you utilize her abilities?

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:30 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:OP's explanations made me feel uncomfortable. Lol.

But that aside, I'd like Whis. He's a jack of all trades and just has a very endearing and approachable personality.

Sexual attractiveness shouldn't even be a prerequisite... they're your angels! Like family...
which explanation? a lot of people are misunderstanding the point of the rules. they are necessary for complete objectivity so that sexual interest is never a major factor when someone is selecting their angel (not including visual stimulation, since the design choices are very important as well). it also helps with the immersion since if this were actually legit, people would not be allowed to have sex with these angels for obvious reasons (they are angels), just as you stated.
my opinions on which angels i chose was a pretty deep dive into some aspects of the personal life i would be living with my angel, so it's understandable if people interpret it in a different way than usual. the lower section below the rules and regulations should not affect anyone's opinion on this thread for that reason as well. the rules and regulations are to help with objectivity and immersion, my angel choices are just my opinions based on those rules for fairness.

good choice. what kind of life style would you live with your angel? how would you utilize the angel's abilities?
i was thinking about whis too, but i'm vegan, and he'd likely want to eat indiscriminately. also i'd probably go broke buying him so much food. then again it might not be a big deal. he doesn't NEED to eat. he just eats as much as he wants based on what's available i guess.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Kastex wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Di.. did i enter some fantasy den by mistake.. :?
I am not quite sure this is a legitimate question or not after going through the op..
not a problem. this is definitely a fantasy thread.

which angel do you want and what kind of life style would you be living? how would you utilize their abilities?

fan·ta·sy
ˈfan(t)əsē/Submit
noun
the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable
Thank you for your description of fantasy in literal sense, now are you sure you want me to point out exactly what to call this?
Because it's not gonna be pretty..

Leaving aside the bizzare nature of the op, the angel to I would go with is whis, he acts just like a pal, no question of frustrations pointed out by others either, a life long friend who can reverse time
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

XanatosVanBadass
Banned

Post by XanatosVanBadass » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Kastex wrote:

But that aside, I'd like Whis. He's a jack of all trades and just has a very endearing and approachable personality.

Sexual attractiveness shouldn't even be a prerequisite... they're your angels! Like family...
which explanation? a lot of people are misunderstanding the point of the rules. they are necessary for complete objectivity so that sexual interest is never a major factor when someone is selecting their angel (not including visual stimulation, since the design choices are very important as well). it also helps with the immersion since if this were actually legit, people would not be allowed to have sex with these angels for obvious reasons (they are angels), just as you stated.
my opinions on which angels i chose was a pretty deep dive into some aspects of the personal life i would be living with my angel, so it's understandable if people interpret it in a different way than usual. the lower section below the rules and regulations should not affect anyone's opinion on this thread for that reason as well. the rules and regulations are to help with objectivity and immersion, my angel choices are just my opinions based on those rules for fairness.

good choice. what kind of life style would you live with your angel? how would you utilize the angel's abilities?
i was thinking about whis too, but i'm vegan, and he'd likely want to eat indiscriminately. also i'd probably go broke buying him so much food. then again it might not be a big deal. he doesn't NEED to eat. he just eats as much as he wants based on what's available i guess.
I think people are kinda calling out the fact that your fantasy involves Vados walking around in sexy maids clothes, sexy aprons, performing nuru massage, etc. but it totes isn't a sexual thing, you guise! They're ANGELS!

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:07 pm

XanatosVanBadass wrote:
Kastex wrote:

I think people are kinda calling out the fact that your fantasy involves Vados walking around in sexy maids clothes, sexy aprons, performing nuru massage, etc. but it totes isn't a sexual thing, you guise! They're ANGELS!
i don't know. if that's what everyone is fussing over then that would be illogical of them. i suppose you are right though. that's just the kind of thing people usually do, rather than enjoying a good thing for what it is.
perhaps i'll make some changes to the OP for the unnecessarily super sensitive majority. this discussion interests me and i still have not gotten nearly enough posts (on the actual topic) to satisfy my interest in this thread.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:07 pm

People forget Vados and Whis are snitches. They ratted out Champa and Beerus during Zeno's first appearance. I would think twice before unanimously choosing either of them.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Zen'ou knew what the brothers were doing before the Angels were consulted. The wisest option would be avoiding compromising situations, such as slacking on your job to play "Bet on Humans!" for planets. That aside, there's much to learn about all of these machines before I commit to them so soon. At least buy me a galaxy first.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:12 pm

the contract between you and your angel would have many differences from the angel and GoD. the angels are attendants to the GoD, but they are also doing a job. the GoD's duty is to their universe and to zeno. the angels carry out their job with that in mind. however, none of that would matter in this contract because it's based on your personal life. so the angel wouldn't have any reason to report anything you do. if you do anything off contract then the contract would end after some warnings. that's pretty much it.