What if the likes as Jiren, Toppo Hit and Freeza would gain God Ki?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kishido
Banned

What if the likes as Jiren, Toppo Hit and Freeza would gain God Ki?

Post by Kishido » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:36 pm

and maybe even training by an angel?

How much more powerful would they become or wouldn't it make much of a difference cuz of different race?

I still do not get one thing... God Ki is making the Saiyans strong as fuck... But Toppo, a GoD candidate and blue level, hasn't shown any god ki... So what happens if he really would have become a GoD and gaining god ki?

SJ158

Re: What if the likes as Jiren, Toppo Hit and Freeza would gain God Ki?

Post by SJ158 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:48 pm

They would become more powerful and add nothing but the same to the plot. A new foe for a new transformation.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Maybe they don't have god ki but a different ki which is making them this string, could toppo be sensed? I don't remember
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 pm

God ki doesn't make anyone stronger. It's just a different kind of ki that gods happen to have. The mere fact that those characters you mentioned, along with Kale, are able to keep up with SSB Goku is indicative of this.

That said, if they trained with an angel to become stronger, then their power would be maximum.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:45 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:
That said, if they trained with an angel to become stronger, then their power would be maximum.
Maximum is only Broly, YOU HEAR ME?! IT'S BROLY

Angles don't train anyone for this reason, not everyone deserves god level strength
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:32 pm

I thought that Toppo uses god ki. He is next in line to become the god of destruction of his own universe. Also, the only ones that were choked by the power that Jiren and Toppo has was Goku and Vegeta, it was implied that Cabba, Caulifla and others couldn't sense their ki.

Also... how do we know if a character has god ki or not?

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:53 pm

My understanding my be completely wrong on this but this is how I see the Gods of Destruction and their God ki. All Gods of Destruction are normal beings who once had extremely high power levels (like Beerus or Champa). The Angels of each Universe search and find these extremely powerful beings and train them in the ways of the becoming a GoD. Over time, these beings develop God ki through the extreme training given by the Angels. Then what ultimately separates the GoD from the other strong beings like Goku or Toppo is that Destruction ability. The same one Beerus uses to erase Zamasu or the one that Sidra provides a portion of to his assassin to get rid of Goku or Frieza.

So when Toppo, Goku and Vegeta are considered as candidates for the GoD positions, it's because they have an extremely high power level necessary to take on the rigors of extreme training given by the Angels and can then control that Destruction ability as well when they are taught that. To gain "God ki" is something that comes along the way of training with an Angel and acquiring the Hakai ability
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Provided they haven't already trained with an angel or Hakaishin in advance, I would be curious to see if one of them becomes the first documented ningen to surpass an angel.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:15 pm

If they teach themselves to keep their ki locked up inside their bodies and powering up internally, yeah sure. IF Jiren has normal ki now, and he learns to "control his ki" to a DIVINE level, just like Goku and Vegeta have done, he may even reach the level of the Grand Priest! xD

That is assuming he gets the same boost Goku and Vegeta did, going from near invisible ANTS to DINOSAURS!