Tien is the new yamcha?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Tien is the new yamcha?

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:39 pm

JulianStyles wrote:Excuse me moderators!!! How is this topic allow to exist? It serves no purpose and doesnt contribute to conversations. And probably at the least be in the power level discussion.
You reported the post (though I have no idea what "be told many times" means). That's all you needed to do. There's no need to take matters into your own hands. Let the moderators do the moderating.

That being said, there's nothing... super?... wrong with the discussion, if anyone actually cares to take it in a legitimate direction. As it stands right now, though, it certainly does seem like a rather pointless one (and one made solely to leave one-line quips; that's really not what we're about here). What little conversation there does seem best left to the respective/appropriate specific episode discussion threads, but if anyone actually wants to take up the challenge beyond Akyon there, we're all ears.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Re: Tien is the new yamcha?

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 pm

While I think Yamcha gets more crap then he deserves, Tien always had ways for him to be relevent or being useful. In DBZ, he took out a Saibaman, held Cell back so 18 could escape and even saved Gohan from Buu's blast. Compared to Yamcha who while had an impressive fight against a Saibaman, was killed, android 20 beat him with ease and then in the buu saga retired.
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy