What if Zeno is not as strong as we think he is?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: What if Zeno is not as strong as we think he is?

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: If Zeno was really "physically weak" don't you think the Grand Priest, with all of his otherwordly power and abilities would have already overthrown him, kill him, or seal him away or whatever?
If the Grand Priest cannot erase universes, then he needs Zeno around, just like Kami needs Shenron to make wishes.

But just like Shenron can be easily destroyed before granting a wish, Zeno could also possibly perish by a well-timed energy blast before he can clench his fist.
I don't see how the Grand Priest wouldn't be able to erase a simple universe.. Even Beerus has been stated to be able to do it, and Beerus is exponentially weaker than the Grand Priest by whole dimensions and orders of magnitude. Going by power alone, the Grand Priest should be able to one-shot the entire Multiverse. And if he can't do it in one shot, then he can always do one after the other over a certain amount of time.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:55 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:I don't see how the Grand Priest wouldn't be able to erase a simple universe..
He obviously can, but... He doesn't want to get his hands dirty.

I don't think Angels would want to destroy anything. Whis said they don't fight (except for Training) so it would be outside of The Angels' regulations to destroy something.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:17 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:Even Beerus has been stated to be able to do it, and Beerus is exponentially weaker than the Grand Priest by whole dimensions and orders of magnitude.
In the same way that Zeno does it, or by blowing up planets left and right as he did in the end of Battle of Gods? There's a humongous difference.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: If Zeno was really "physically weak" don't you think the Grand Priest, with all of his otherwordly power and abilities would have already overthrown him, kill him, or seal him away or whatever?
If the Grand Priest cannot erase universes, then he needs Zeno around, just like Kami needs Shenron to make wishes.

But just like Shenron can be easily destroyed before granting a wish, Zeno could also possibly perish by a well-timed energy blast before he can clench his fist.
I think Zeno's overpoweredness basically extends to:

- Erasing things
- Being, if not completely invulnerable to harm, then at least absurdly tough, to the point where not even his own attack is able to hurt him.

So even if someone is faster than him it won't matter, because they can't do anything to him before he erases them.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147