DragonBall: Live Action Movie Music.

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

DragonBall: Live Action Movie Music.

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Well, if you were wondering what kind of music will be featured in the upcoming live action DragonBall movie....

http://www.myspace.com/godjoonparkoppa

Thoughts?

Edit: Hmm, it seems he was cast as a character... Odd. Thought this casting business was over. He would make a great Vegeta though... Hmm

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:39 pm

So wait, he's in the movie AND doing the soundtrack? Man, if that's what the soundtrack is going to be like they might as well have brought back the guy that did "Step into the Grand Tour" :P
Trans rights, now!

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:47 pm

Well when they said he was involved in the movie I went to his myspace and saw he was a music... guy. Then I saw he was cast IN the movie. So, I don't know what to think now.

Edit: Iam retarded. He's Yamcha. Boy this is awkward....

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Well when they said he was involved in the movie I went to his myspace and saw he was a music... guy. Then I saw he was cast IN the movie. So, I don't know what to think now.

Well at least I'm relieved now.., his music was so terrible it reminded me of Vanilla Ice's cameo in TMNT2

"Ninja..Ninja..RAP!"

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Oh my god if that was the music I would have to go see that movie and laugh anytime any music ever played.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Well when they said he was involved in the movie I went to his myspace and saw he was a music... guy. Then I saw he was cast IN the movie. So, I don't know what to think now.

I thought that was the guy for Yamcha...I remembered seeing the name. lol I thought maybe they were going to cut some corners and use him for both.
Trans rights, now!