"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:25 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I hope we get Jiren vs Cumber in this new set. That would be such a cool fight to see. Especially since he most likely got a Zenkai from his bout with UI Goku
Cumber needs to fight Toppo and Jiren I think, at least to get a big enough one.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Grimlock wrote:Slightly better look at Kamin/Oren Vegeta. He really has a better design than Baby Vegeta, or at least in his second form, the one which doesn't look like Vegeta at all. On the bright side of Vegeta being possessed once again, it's that we get to see what a Tsufurujin possession from Universe 6 look like compared to Universe 7.
thats his strongest form one, theres still time for him to get his super saiyan 3 brow removal and tuffle pompadour

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Cipher wrote:New Time Patrol/Demon Realm arc (or at least its first campaign) is called the "Descent of the Demon Gods" arc (魔神降臨編).

Tucked away at the bottom of the page above.

Towa and Dabra's new forms aren't given new names. They're still just "Demon God" (魔神).

Apparently it's going to take place in both the Demon Realm (or "Dark Demon Empire," as it's worded here and sometimes referred to), and the world of DBGT. So ... that's pretty wild.
Oh man, all the sudden push GT is getting is making me all giddy. Gotta wonder the reasons for that though.
Same! to me that says GT isn’t as hated as people think, Makes me think a GT remake is coming or something.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Triggered Jiren's attack is Burst Impact

Gogeta 4's attack is Shippū Jinsen(疾風迅閃). Shippū Jinrai(疾風迅雷) means moving at extreme speed. In here, they switched the last kanji, which means "Lightning"(Jinrai specifically means "Thunderclap") with the kanji for "Flash"
I guess they did want to imply even greater speed

Gogeta Blue's attack is "Genkai Ultra Kamehameha"(where Genkai=Limit)
...Limited Ultra Kamehameha? As in, he was Holding Back™?
It also implies Vegeta got some "Ultra"-named technique.

Vegetto 4's attack is Galaxy Spirit Sword

Vegetto Blue's attack is the usual Final Kamehameha

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:22 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:

Gogeta Blue's attack is "Genkai Ultra Kamehameha"(where Genkai=Limit)
...Limited Ultra Kamehameha? As in, he was Holding Back™?
It also implies Vegeta got some "Ultra"-named technique.
I wonder if the idea of Limit is 'to be at one's limit' in this context?

Or its foreshadowing towards a certain limit breaking move.

Good lord if thats among the final cards of this arc....

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:27 pm

I still wish they did Baby Freeza instead. I feel like those two are long overdue to crossover with each other.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I still wish they did Baby Freeza instead. I feel like those two are long overdue to crossover with each other.
They don't have much of a connection, and to be honest I'm genuinely shocked they havent do anything with the idea of Baby vs King Vegeta given how one is literally responsible for the other's problems, and possessed his son in return.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:21 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:I still wish they did Baby Freeza instead. I feel like those two are long overdue to crossover with each other.
They don't have much of a connection, and to be honest I'm genuinely shocked they havent do anything with the idea of Baby vs King Vegeta given how one is literally responsible for the other's problems, and possessed his son in return.
There is one thing that connects them and that would be hatred for saiyans aka monkeys, but since Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta, which was and still would be home of Tuffles if it wasn't for saiyans, i think Frieza counts as Baby's enemy in some way. Who knows what would happen to their planet if saiyans didn't kill his race? Perhaps Frieza would destroy it as well. In fact, maybe they would create Baby to take revenge on Frieza instead of saiyans. So yeah, i don't think Baby would like to work with Frieza. But taking his body by force? Why not.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:02 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
There is one thing that connects them and that would be hatred for saiyans aka monkeys, but since Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta, which was and still would be home of Tuffles if it wasn't for saiyans, i think Frieza counts as Baby's enemy in some way. Who knows what would happen to their planet if saiyans didn't kill his race? Perhaps Frieza would destroy it as well. In fact, maybe they would create Baby to take revenge on Frieza instead of saiyans. So yeah, i don't think Baby would like to work with Frieza. But taking his body by force? Why not.
That's not a direct connection in the same way the saiyans are a cause for baby to exist. You could also make Baby Zamasu on grounds of that. Frieza doesnt factor in

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Baby would respect Freeza a lot because he hates the Saiyans just much as he does. Not to mention, they both share the same hatred for Goku and Vegeta.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote: I wonder if the idea of Limit is 'to be at one's limit' in this context?
I don't think so, they'd have used Kyokugen

IMHO it's more "Goku God has Limit-breaking Kamehameha, Gogeta Blue is so strong he doesn't need to break his limits"

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:20 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Baby would respect Freeza a lot because he hates the Saiyans just much as he does. Not to mention, they both share the same hatred for Goku and Vegeta.
Yeah I dont think he'd forcibly take over freeza when he could just find another body and merge with it, unless freeza decided they need to combine

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Baby Frieza would probably look cool in some “Strongest Form 2 + True Golden” Form

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:17 am

JIREN VS. CUMBER NEXT EPISODE!!!

Cumber>>>>Toppo

also Hearts is pretty cool

ShaggyBlanco
Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaggyBlanco » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:32 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I hope we get Jiren vs Cumber in this new set. That would be such a cool fight to see. Especially since he most likely got a Zenkai from his bout with UI Goku
It seems your wish has been granted, also Hearts vs Jiren

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:32 am

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:59 am

It seems that Cumber's new form is Super Saiyan 3 Full Power (much like Broly), and Jiren's is Chou/Super Full Power.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:12 am

What the

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:20 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:What the

There seems to be a demon majin named Finn that works for the Demon Realm Army, and what you posted was it's form after absorbing Gogeta. Here's it's normal form:

Eruma

Post by Eruma » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:34 am

Surprised the tuffled kale/caulifla appeared. Wonder if the anime is gonna cut any Kefla stuff in exchange.