Another leeching site

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Another leeching site

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:15 am

http://www.vije.net/~zamudio

Check out the "Other Artists." Even has our logo/URL on them, still. How cute. The stuff in "Libros de Artes" is mostly from our site, too (daizenshuu and kanzenban scans). Tracklistings are all stolen verbatim.

And the AF section doesn't so much as MENTION us. Wankers. And there's no link to our site even on the LINKS page. Sheesh!

What's with all these foreign bootleggers?

In conclusion, blow me.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

tablet the eunuch
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Another leeching site

Post by tablet the eunuch » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:20 am

VegettoEX wrote:http://www.vije.net/~zamudio

Check out the "Other Artists." Even has our logo/URL on them, still. How cute. The stuff in "Libros de Artes" is mostly from our site, too (daizenshuu and kanzenban scans). Tracklistings are all stolen verbatim.

And the AF section doesn't so much as MENTION us. Wankers. And there's no link to our site even on the LINKS page. Sheesh!

What's with all these foreign bootleggers?

In conclusion, blow me.
Just remember, you're in "AMERIKKKA", and therefore the badguy if you want to take action against them.

Oh and they're cunts.

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:46 pm

I opened it for about 2 seconds, thought it was fagged up and closed it.

Well, it was interfering with my music! What else would I do, stop playing music? Stupid piece of shit.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:11 pm

They have a links sections AND a "links especiales" section. You'd think a site as lowly as yours would get into the regular links section. Oh well. Looks like you'll only get your site raped instead. :P
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:02 pm

oi vey

Whats wrong with these crazy people?

Seriously, why do people steal website information? Is it just laziness? Or is it selfishness?
-Laserkid

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Another leeching site

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:37 pm

If you look in their "Noticias" section, you'll see some stuff that's been lifted from our site, sometimes verbatim in English, sometimes translated into Spanish. At least there, we're credited with something on the site... it would seem that they were taken in hook, line, and sinker by our April Fool's gag (and are using this page to correct their mistake).

I've got to admit, it's a strange experience looking at stuff I know I've written, but in a different language... but anyways, what do we do about these guys, exactly? :?
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:50 pm

E-mail them politely and, if they ignore you, sic us on them like a pack of rabid wild dogs.