Dragon Ball UDM - Rarity guide and check list?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Dragon Ball UDM - Rarity guide and check list?

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Does anyone know where I can find a rarity guide and check list for Dragon Ball UDM figures? I've always wanted to get them, but I never did because I thought $10 was too much for such a small figure, but I found someone selling them very cheap (about 50 to 100 yen each) and I got a little carried away and ended up buying about 150 of them 😅 So now I'm interested in finding out what I've got and completing the collection, but I can't find much info on them on English websites.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball UDM - Rarity guide and check list?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:38 am

Here are the Pre BURST branding ones

Here are the Post BURST branding ones

UDM BURST 43 was scheduled for July but has been pushed back to August

UDM BURST 44 for October got revealed today

Also UDM's have had many re-releases with THE BEST being special colour reprints and V JUMP specials where V JUMP editors pick what they want re-released. UDM ratios are sometimes uneven aswell with most of the time recoloures in a set being half ratios, most of the Heroes UDMS are rare because they weren't ratio'd high because hardly any who buys merch gives a shit about Heroes (DBH has had so many failed lines it isn't even funny) but for some reason we keep getting Heroes garbage, The Fu for UDM BURST 39 wasn't under ratio and nobody gave a shit to the point that sellers were basically giving them away...

Anyway post your pictures of what you have here and I'll tell you what you have is rare.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:38 am Here are the Pre BURST branding ones

Also UDM's have had many re-releases with THE BEST being special colour reprints and V JUMP specials where V JUMP editors pick what they want re-released. UDM ratios are sometimes uneven aswell with most of the time recoloures in a set being half ratios, most of the Heroes UDMS are rare because they weren't ratio'd high because hardly any who buys merch gives a shit about Heroes (DBH has had so many failed lines it isn't even funny) but for some reason we keep getting Heroes garbage, The Fu for UDM BURST 39 wasn't under ratio and nobody gave a shit to the point that sellers were basically giving them away...

Anyway post your pictures of what you have here and I'll tell you what you have is rare.
Sorry I just noticed this now, thanks for posting this! I'll post some pictures soon, I've been buying them in bulk from collectors on Japanese auction sites and so I've got quite a few of them.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:38 am Here are the Pre BURST branding ones

I finally got around to taking photos of them:
https://imgur.com/a/SotwXDt

Do I have anything rare?