"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TobyS » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:50 am CUMBER IS HECKIN' ALIVE AND BACK! (At least in the Anime, but this will probably apply to the game too)
You mean hearts right from the raw?
Where'd you see cumber
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:58 am

TobyS wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 am
Xeogran wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:50 am CUMBER IS HECKIN' ALIVE AND BACK! (At least in the Anime, but this will probably apply to the game too)
You mean hearts right from the raw?
Where'd you see cumber
The title for next episode is Evil Aura Returns and...

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 am

I hope to see ss4 vegeth limit breaker vs ss4 cumber soon :0

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:33 am

Gt91 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 am I hope to see ss4 vegeth limit breaker vs ss4 cumber soon :0
SS3 FP Cumber is where it's at.

As for limit Breaker fusions... Eeehhh ig they have to expand on Gogeta at some point. But since he got KK, probs Vegito will make an appearance... Again...

Not complaining tbh. Cumber was an important asset for Fu, before even the other Core Area warriors appeared.

Won't be surprised to see Kamin, Oren or EVEN Zamasu alive.

Ozzoto should also make an appearance imo, especially with his new powers from Lagss.
P O W E R

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:45 am

I just re-read that again AND.. it can just be the aura that Fuu has under his control and not Cumber himself. Sounds silly but at this point anything is fair game :lol:

"The evil aura of Cumber controlled by Fuu attacks Goku & co.&" - how do you interpret that line?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:49 am

Xeogran wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:45 am I just re-read that again AND.. it can just be the aura that Fuu has under his control and not Cumber himself. Sounds silly but at this point anything is fair game :lol:

"The evil aura of Cumber controlled by Fuu attacks Goku & co.&" - how do you interpret that line?
1st. How do you contain an Aura?

2nd. Even if you got Cumber's dead body, wouldn't it lack any energy?

3rd. If he isn't dead.... Well.. He is alive! So what's up with him? Is he taking a nap?
P O W E R

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:09 pm

Cumber isn't dead, it was stated after his fight with Cooler that he "calmed down" (ergo passed out).

Granted it wouldn't matter even if they outright confirmed his death (which they did with Kamin and Oren, Hearts mourned their deaths in UM11), because Heroes has repeatedly shown that death is meaningless.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:34 pm

I think the aura thing could be like when Super Goku and Vegeta faced off with Bojack and Turles and then powered up with a dark aura exactly like the one Cumber had, Which could mean he is gonna use that same aura to attack Goku and Vegeta and try and make them go berserk like at the beginning of Prison Planet, of course Cumber could indeed be back but we won't be sure until new material releases, i would say the next manga chapter could answer our questions.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:54 am

It's been so quiet here recently... do we know date of any stream or anything with news? Manga release? I need my Heroes content :cry:

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:27 pm

Xeogran wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:54 am It's been so quiet here recently... do we know date of any stream or anything with news? Manga release? I need my Heroes content :cry:
Same here :( :( :(

It sure doesn't feel like we are close to the 10th anniversary of the game at all, the COVID-19 situation must have done a specially heavy number on them, lots of companies around the world are doing all of there announcements online even so far as scheduling public shows now online, the only wortwhile thing we know is that at BBM5 some ''mysterious'' new character or form will debut at what would be the anniversary month and we don't even have some fancy 3D reveal trailer yet.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am

Xeogran wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:54 am It's been so quiet here recently... do we know date of any stream or anything with news? Manga release? I need my Heroes content :cry:

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am

Dragotaker wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:27 pm
Same here :( :( :(

It sure doesn't feel like we are close to the 10th anniversary of the game at all, the COVID-19 situation must have done a specially heavy number on them, lots of companies around the world are doing all of there announcements online even so far as scheduling public shows now online, the only wortwhile thing we know is that at BBM5 some ''mysterious'' new character or form will debut at what would be the anniversary month and we don't even have some fancy 3D reveal trailer yet.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 am

Big update time - Steven Bloodriver just posted the link to the 1-3 star cards for BM4, and most notably they're adding cards for all three Para Brothers. We also know that Super Fu is returning, and the heroes will be splitting into three groups; Goku and Vegeta fight Fu, the other Z Fighters fight Bojack and Super 17, and the Time Patrol fight Towa. The other story will focus on DBS Trunks.

https://www.carddass.com/dbh/
https://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh_bm/news/065.php

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:38 am

ShadowVezon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 am Big update time - Steven Bloodriver just posted the link to the 1-3 star cards for BM4, and most notably they're adding cards for all three Para Brothers. We also know that Super Fu is returning, and the heroes will be splitting into three groups; Goku and Vegeta fight Fu, the other Z Fighters fight Bojack and Super 17, and the Time Patrol fight Towa. The other story will focus on DBS Trunks.

Thank you very much, ShadowVezon. For crediting me.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm

ShadowVezon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 am Big update time - Steven Bloodriver just posted the link to the 1-3 star cards for BM4, and most notably they're adding cards for all three Para Brothers. We also know that Super Fu is returning, and the heroes will be splitting into three groups; Goku and Vegeta fight Fu, the other Z Fighters fight Bojack and Super 17, and the Time Patrol fight Towa. The other story will focus on DBS Trunks.

the banner with Super Fu shows him alongside Vegetto Blue so i guess that's how the actual battle will end up, it's crazy surely Fu can't be that strong by himself right? and then Towa kinda doing the same against the Time Patrol, she was never much of a fighter so i hope she has something up her sleeve, they should make her bring both Goten and Gohan from wherever timeline the Xenos returned with the mind control mask and make them face off with their own allies.

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:28 am

Dragotaker wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:24 pm

the banner with Super Fu shows him alongside Vegetto Blue so i guess that's how the actual battle will end up, it's crazy surely Fu can't be that strong by himself right? and then Towa kinda doing the same against the Time Patrol, she was never much of a fighter so i hope she has something up her sleeve, they should make her bring both Goten and Gohan from wherever timeline the Xenos returned with the mind control mask and make them face off with their own allies.

Fuu apparently is insanely OP and even more powerful then Hearts (if i remember the interview correctly)

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Considering that even Blue Kaioken Vegetto was already used early on, and was pretty underwhelming against Cumber at that, I doubt Fuu will be dealing with ""just"" Blue Fusion. They will probably all power up Vegetto to give him a new aura or something.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:02 am

Xeogran wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:58 pm Considering that even Blue Kaioken Vegetto was already used early on, and was pretty underwhelming against Cumber at that, I doubt Fuu will be dealing with ""just"" Blue Fusion. They will probably all power up Vegetto to give him a new aura or something.
Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegito (incoming)

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:02 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:02 am
Xeogran wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:58 pm Considering that even Blue Kaioken Vegetto was already used early on, and was pretty underwhelming against Cumber at that, I doubt Fuu will be dealing with ""just"" Blue Fusion. They will probably all power up Vegetto to give him a new aura or something.
Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegito (incoming)
Maybe with kaioken as well ahaha.
So the fusion will last 5 seconds xD

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:09 pm

Gt91 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:02 am Maybe with kaioken as well ahaha.
So the fusion will last 5 seconds xD
So the fusion will last whatever the plot requires. Fixed that for you.