Should Cooler come back?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Necrosaber
Beyond Newbie

Re: Should Cooler come back?

Post by Necrosaber » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:13 pm

I think it could work. With Broly now a factor and Goku and Vegeta stronger than ever, I could see him begrudgingly seeking out his brother out to stand a chance against them. He also learned the value of teamwork in the ToP towards the end.

As far as why he was never mentioned before I think it would be easier to explain than Tarble existing all this time. They hate each other but Frieza could convince Coola to join him to gain greater power (and Coola secretly wanting to usurp his empire).

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Should Cooler come back?

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Necrosaber wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:13 pm I think it could work. With Broly now a factor and Goku and Vegeta stronger than ever, I could see him begrudgingly seeking out his brother out to stand a chance against them. He also learned the value of teamwork in the ToP towards the end.

As far as why he was never mentioned before I think it would be easier to explain than Tarble existing all this time. They hate each other but Frieza could convince Coola to join him to gain greater power (and Coola secretly wanting to usurp his empire).
I like the point about teamwork. Would be interesting to see that played against Coola's thinking that Freeza is still the same brat.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf